It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical...conspiracy? idk.... BUt?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just a quick blog. Wondering if anyone has any ideas

I had a 7 hour long larascopic hysterectomy in June. It was 7 hours because I had refused/signed documents as to the fact that I would accept no blood products, so of course the surgeons worked long to minimize bleeding.

I have other problems now after, such as had to have 2nd surgery for hernia where my bowel protruded through one of the larascopic incisions. And now I am also awaiting neuro consulting about the obturator nerve in my left leg due to another problem.

BUT... the strangest thing ...
My fiance found a patch in the back of my long hair about the size of a golf ball I suppose... which was shaved in a perfect circle.
When the surgeon was asked why the shaved spot, was there some type of brain wave activity going on during the procedure or what.... well, he just kept looking at the spot and said, "yep. it's been shaved, but we didnt do it."

Now. I wouldnt have noticed the spot at all, becasue my hair covers it, but I had this goose egg there as well which drew my attention to it.

I felt very beaten after that surgery. My left leg was partially paralyzed and painful as hell, I had a slice off the tip of my tongue and then of course the knot on my head.

Any ideas? I feel kinda strange about it. IT HAD to be done in surgery!! Why would my doctor lie to me? was he? idk.....

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
First, I am so sorry to hear that you are having complications.

Second, go to the hospital or surgical center where the procedure was performed and request your records.

I would seek a second opinion from a new doc regarding the other issues.

Good Luck. I have had a few things done but never noticed anything weird.

NNP

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
would you take some pictures and post them here?
Would be interesting to see the "circle".

thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I do have one pic I took today, but unfortunately my silly camera is acting up and I was only able to get the one.
I'm new here, and will try to figure out how to post it. Maybe with my photobucket account?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, here is the link to the pic. I see that html doesn't work here.

i109.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yes there is a medical conspiracy going on & it is totally tied into the NWO & the alien agenda. The reason why there is so many problems in the western world health care system is that it was designed that way, designed to fail, at this time in history. It's just to push the NWO, a unified way of treating health. Typical of the illuminazi's they create the problem then give the solution after they make us the inferior pawns demand that they take action to correct this problem that is plaging humanity. They solved the health problem back in the days of Raymond Rife. They knew he was right & took in his research only to hide any of the benefits they were getting. In terms of technology not much has happened in terms of medical advancements. It is the same old theory. What we know & what they know is at totally different levels. They have the technology to cure all! but they hold back on us... why? NWO. David Hinkson Knew & tried to bring out the truth & was squashed! just like all the others in history. He is now serving a B.S. prison sentence, all because he went against the agenda of the NWO in terms of their plans for the future of health. He brought out the technology, the NWO didn't like it!, they still need a certain amount of money & Hinkson altered that. See health is a big revenue raiser for the illuminati. Cancer from the beginning was and still is owned & operated by the Rothchilds & Rockefellers. Now Hilary is preaching reform in healthcare, Hillary is bisexual! Hillary is a witch! & the clinton's are owned by the Rockefellers! The same people that deliver healthcare in the US are the ones importing the illicit Drugs! they are the same ones that play with new viruses! & they are the same people that are spraying our skies! Please look into David R. Hinkson & tell me I am wrong, because I really don't want to be right!

World PEACE NOW!!

Thanks for reading,

I wanted to say alot more but that's all for now!

Till next time, be safe, be cool, stay away from school!!

Cya!

Edit: Link removed.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I totally agree with you, ever since i became interested in Bob becks work with the use of ac current to fight off disease...originally known as the zapper i began researching and experimenting. The truth is that there is a huge conspiracy, the government probably has all the cures for herpes, hiv, cancer, you name it. I have always suspected this and it is true, The stuff that Rifle has worked on and the underground studies that have been taken over are really the reality of the world we live in. The TRUTH IS THERE IS A CURE FOR EVERYTHING.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 30-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by edwyna
My fiance found a patch in the back of my long hair about the size of a golf ball I suppose... which was shaved in a perfect circle.
When the surgeon was asked why the shaved spot, was there some type of brain wave activity going on during the procedure or what.... well, he just kept looking at the spot and said, "yep. it's been shaved, but we didnt do it."

I just had the funniest thought after reading your post. Years ago when my son was three he had to be circumcised because basically when he went for a pee he was pissing up the wall instead of down the loo. Not long after I took him to the doctor's because I found a couple of little bald patches under his hair that appeared shaved. The doc had no explanation for the bald bits other than it might have been a touch of alopecia that might just go away & not to worry. The hair grew back and it never happened again. Now your thread has me wondering.I don't know if you're in the UK or abroad but the UK is quite famous for experimenting without permission. The most famous is taking bits of people's dead children without the parent's knowledge. Nothing would surprise me really.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarmis
Yes there is a medical conspiracy going on & it is totally tied into the NWO & the alien agenda.

aquarmis.fcpages.com...

I would love to take the time and point out all of the medical inaccuracies found on your website (I assume you own the website?), but that would take more of my time than I'm willing to give. If anyone has questions about particular ideas on that website, just do the research for yourself and you will come to your own conclusions. However, I will say to anyone...just look at the resources used by this website, but to name a few:

rense.com
illuminati-news.com
johntitor.co.uk
nexusmagazine.com

Not exactly the bastions of well documented and well researched material, and most certainly not places to find peer reviewed medical literature. I don't see a single reference on that website that has been proven or supported by independant research. However, it appears (according to this website) for the low low price of only $115.50 AUD you can be a part of this revolution in medical science...wow! Obviously I say this with a hint of sarcasm as it appears that the poster is trying to promote and sell his products through ATS; notice his username is the same as the website.

Now, to the original poster...

Seek the guidance of a true medical professional. There are many complications that can occur during surgery; even with simple medical procedures. The spot on your head may be nothing more than a precautionary measure taken in the case that complications arise. Either way, I highly doubt it has anything to do with a medical conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I had a 7 hour long larascopic hysterectomy in June.

All the best to you

BTW, your time stamp is a bit out.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Stress-related alopecia isn't that uncommon, actually. Do talk to a doctor and perhaps a hairdresser (often they know more about some scalp conditions than a GP (who may not see that many cases in a year.))

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You were under general anaesthesia, correct?

It’s probably from the EEG - the machine used to monitor your brain activity while you’re out cold.

As Jazzerman advised, first thing would be to talk to your doctor.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thank you for the good wishes.
I know I really need to figure out how to work that cam.

oh, how did you get the pic on? And it doesnt actually show the shaved spot.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by edwyna]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My surgery was done at a fully accredited large city hospital that is dedicated to cancer research and management. My surgeon is also very well respected in that particular field. I have gone to 2 other doctors prior to this one about my cancer condition.
When my fiance pointed out the shaved spot on my head, we inquired of the surgeon as to what sort of equipment or devices were used for some type of brain monitoring. The doc acknowledged that he saw the spot IS definitely shaved, but we had no brain monitoring equipment on you during your surgery.
He then said that if any brain monitoring had been done, it would been placed in the temple region of the head or the forehead itself, which he demonstrated to us both at that time. So, there couldn't have been an EEG or Alopecia involved, because it was very obvious to everyone that it had been shaved.
I am not saying this is a conspiracy, just wondering why this could happen to someone during a surgery and why no one fesses up to why this was done or who shaved it. And why the big goose egg? There was some sort of injury that caused that. I dont understand why the doc isn't speaking up.

I'm just a little weirded out about it. I appreciate everyones replies and well wishes.

ed

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yo Mr.Millionare sue them if the records aren't right. # the docs should say EVERYTHINg that they do to a patient. If it isn't in your records then go see a malpractice lawyer. You don't need pics of your hair like that..but it is good..you only need you and your wifes testimony and then that on the doc.

Good Luck

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

My surgery was done at a fully accredited large city hospital that is dedicated to cancer research and management. My surgeon is also very well respected in that particular field. I have gone to 2 other doctors prior to this one about my cancer condition.
When my fiance pointed out the shaved spot on my head, we inquired of the surgeon as to what sort of equipment or devices were used for some type of brain monitoring. The doc acknowledged that he saw the spot IS definitely shaved, but we had no brain monitoring equipment on you during your surgery.
He then said that if any brain monitoring had been done, it would been placed in the temple region of the head or the forehead itself, which he demonstrated to us both at that time. So, there couldn't have been an EEG or Alopecia involved, because it was very obvious to everyone that it had been shaved.
I am not saying this is a conspiracy, just wondering why this could happen to someone during a surgery and why no one fesses up to why this was done or who shaved it. And why the big goose egg? There was some sort of injury that caused that. I dont understand why the doc isn't speaking up.

I'm just a little weirded out about it. I appreciate everyones replies and well wishes.

ed

hey man best of luck with everything, maybe they have tapes of the operation...you never know

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Stress-related alopecia isn't that uncommon, actually. Do talk to a doctor and perhaps a hairdresser (often they know more about some scalp conditions than a GP (who may not see that many cases in a year.))

Yup,
my doctor told me I had a fungal infection on my scalp, my hairdresser sister said stress alopecia.

Went back to the docs for a second opinion and guess what?
Sis was right - of course by then, more hair had dropped out - this was a couple of years ago, and it's all back now.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
Yo Mr.Millionare sue them if the records aren't right.

Before you go to this length I would suggest exploring every possible avenue. This is one thing wrong with the world we live in today...people thinking they should sue everyone because of an inconvienence in their lives. Concerning malpractice there are plenty of cases of patients suing medical practitioners for the most trivial of things...sometimes it is justifiable and sometimes is not, it's up to you to decide. Personally, I can't see many lawyers defending a case of "shaved head", be it malpractice or not.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I agree with you about not jumping into some suit. However, it is a moral issue for me only. As I have 2 other complications caused by the hysterectomy. I had bowel protrude from one of the incisions from the larascopic surgery which resulted in emergency surgery for hernia one and a half weeks after the hysterectomy. Also, my surgeon has determined that my Obturator nerve was damaged in some way during the surgery in my left leg. I am still off work, I REALLY need to go back! But, I dont know what to do at this point. I know that I want to be well again. I'm tired of being sick, grateful that I am now a cancer survivor, but unsure about what direction to go next.
I wonder greatly about the lump on my head with the shaved spot and more-so because the doc denies doing it and my fiance's ex wife had the same. But, those are only wonderments and I'm soooo ready to get better. I feel blessed that I am still alive for my kids sake
And my sweet fiance. I'm looking forward to a bright future, but not closing my eyes to what might be behind me.

Thanks for the replies
This is a really cool site. Glad I found it.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5
You were under general anaesthesia, correct?

It’s probably from the EEG - the machine used to monitor your brain activity while you’re out cold.

Well, NRen2k5, I don't know where you got your information about surgical practices, but,
it is NOT normal to monitor brain wave activity during hysterectomy surgery.

Additionally when an EEG is done, it it not necessary to shave large areas of the head/hair to perform that procedure. That area is never shaved for monitoring because it is not a point used.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join