It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do We Do If This Actually Happens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey,
What do we do if what everybody is saying does actually happen. I read a thread about a month or two ago and supposedly was this guy saying he worked for some branch of the military and he was briefing state leaders on aliens. He basically said that there would be some kind of government attack on us by lying or actually being ufo's. That aliens are our enemy and then make it look like our usa is there to protect us. Oh and he said that it would really start in August with abductions and similar things.

In the past two days there has been a MASSIVE ufo sighting. Whats up with that?

My point of this thread is to ask what should WE do when this happens on our home turf. Should we group together and fight back or what...I live in Miami so it would be pretty kickass to get a team down here.

Anyway tell me what you think because look at what has been going on, I haven't seen this massive of a sighting in a while.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I believe that you are referring to the gohstraven thread. That was proven to be a hoax and the OP even went so far as to U2U Springer to confess that it was a hoax.

Now, in light of this new alleged UFO activity it may lead some to believe that what ghostraven posted could have been the truth and his admission of it being a hoax could have been some sort of damage control by someone else using ghostravens id.

Either way, these are very exciting times we are living in and I will be interested to see how this all plays out.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
agreed scholar1, things do seem to be picking up pace in the UFO phenomenon. I've been following the whole california "drone" phenomenon and whatnot, and it seems to have a certain ring of truth (to me at least). Especially the Chad images, but more than that, the Isaac documents (isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

My point of this thread is to ask what should WE do when this happens on our home turf.

A good question my friend. I'm an Eagle scout, and all I can think of after reading this is the boy scout motto, "Be prepared."

Do whatever you have to do now, so you're ready for whatever may happen. Whether it be the admittance of an alien presence, Government takeover, Natural disasters, or whatever else may happen to throw the world into disarray. Whatever you can think of to prepare yourself and your loved ones to be ready for whenever that time may come is what "WE" should do.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well i am hoping for a friendly First Contact. But it might be an idea to stock up on the bottled water and food during August/September just in case!!! If they were hostile, and i would be very disaapointed if they were i'd start forming a resistance group in my local area. Should'nt be hard to do i have alot of friends in work and outside work. With my knowledge of UFO's ie read up on the Greys, Nordics, reptillians etc i could at least start educating people on what was happening.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If some do come down with hostile intent, you can be sure that others will come to put a stop to it. Earth is the prize jewel of this galaxy.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
In the past two days there has been a MASSIVE ufo sighting. Whats up with that?

Well I wonder if you could enlighten me as I havent seen any evidence of any massive sightings.

Lots of lanterns but few actual sightings

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
If some do come down with hostile intent, you can be sure that others will come to put a stop to it. Earth is the prize jewel of this galaxy.

Who told you that?
A planet filled with warring people, people that cant live next to each other, people that are starving whilst other throw food away

A 'prize jewel' I dont think so.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's not going to be easy to plan for something of this scale. Basic survival might be a obvious planning step. With the limitless possibilities of what aliens could have in store and how they operate and view life, it is just many guesses.

They could be friendly and disclose how corrupt the governments are and help to end the abuse. They could fly around earth killing all life forms with a mile wide beam of death. May be just land, state how crappy this planet and humans are and leave.

I believe no one actually knows what will happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I don't know about other people coming and stopping it. It may just have to be us and standing up. But remember that we don't know for sure if the government has a part in this. I mean I agree that NASA and all government authorities know about aliens, I mean have you seen the video on you tube when the tether broke off of the satellite?
They are out there but why are they looking at us. Could be anything but what I can't understand is why they would want to take over. Could be government related too.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I suspect very much that on September 1st we will be saying the same things we will say on August 1st. No major UFO-related issue will happen.

Having said that, the real question was, "What do we do?" I think a lot of us SAY we're going to DO something, then never do. Then when the lights go out, we're unprepared. The infrastructure is more fragile than we realize. A stray bird can put out the power. Living in Miami, the OP knows what can happen, but it can happen anywhere. I'm a strong proponent for everyone to do the following:

1. Have a source of clean water readily at hand. If you live near a stream or lake, fine. If you've got a hot tub, that's 450 gallons right there. Bottom line is you need a source of fresh water that is more than a few gallon containers in the garage.

2. Have some serious food stored. MREs suck, but they're easy to get. If you can go dry food in nitrogen cans, get that. Get what hey call a year's worth. You'll eat it in half that time anyway.

3. Get a diesel and convert to biodiesel. You can put a 300 gallon tank in the garage safely and fill it with soybean oil for a price competitive with gasoline. Not only can you run your vehicle, you can run a generator and even an oil furnace with the same stuff. It's a lot easier on the environment than dino-oil as well. You cab breathe the fumes and not hurt yourself or anything else.

4. Get a diesel generator. Rn it on biodiesel. It will work fine, really.

Then, if the stuff hits the fan, you are still mobile, warm, and in business. This can't protect you from everything, and it can't protect you long term, but it will allow you to slide by a few months and besides, it will make you feel really good. Then, Bring it on!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is what I'll be doing.

Duck and cover, never fails!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I bet there will be an attack by fake aliens and the fake savior will save us all and fix our world, only demanding us to bow before his might.

If not that, and contact is peaceful. I bet a religious fanatic messes it up.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
When the Goverment does disclose info on UFOs and Extraterrestrials you can count on the so called truth they tell you will only be in there benifit. We have been devolping vast space based deffenses since the end of WW2. In the Disclosure Project Wernher Von Braun ( the father of modern rocket science, and one of the pioners of human Based Gravitc Machines)
discloses to one of his closest colleagues just before he died in 1977. That we have been and are currently developing space bassed weapon systems on outside threats.

He warns that the last and final threat reason for building space based weapons is false and to not take what they tell us at face value. I belive that it will lead to a so called global unified deffense (a new world order/Fasict regime) against a false extraterrestrail threat.

If you look into the state sponsored 911 terrorist attacks and following middle east invasion, and the impending invasion of multiple terrorist countries. The chance of upcoming Martial Law. The Governments psychological warfare that includes cattle mutilations, crop cirlces, and Alien abductions. It seems that our country and the world for that matter seem to bee on a path towards this.

I could be totaly wrong here, infact i hope im wrong and that im just another nut job with crazy ideas. I implore fellow ATS'ers to research this topic themselves and develop there own opinions.

Here is the link to the video I am refering to www.youtube.com...
skip to 7:00 min into the video

We often accept the big lie even knowing it is a lie. Becuase accepting the truth is harder to cope with then the lie itself.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Osyris]

new topics

top topics

join