It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Beast of Bosnia" really a baby T-Rex?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
dang, i uploaded the wrong one.lol..sorry
shoot uhm...you didn't see anything, (jedi knight trick) I was NOT nude..

....These are not droids we are looking for.....you can go about your buisness.....move along...move along.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Your welcome, however I am not sure if that is definative proof as I havn't seen anything about dna testing on this animal, unless this is done I feel there is an element of doubt no how matter how small.

Regards

oh yeah ..and it could also be CGI...let's get the CGI crowd involved.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
LOOKS LIKE A BURNT CAT THAT DIDNT KNOW WHEN RUSH HOUR WAS. AHH POOR KITTIE. THAT OLD LADY SHOULD GET SUED

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Looks like an otter to me. I think T Rex would have bigger back legs and a bigger tail.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
I ran into this photo from 2001 of an unknown animal, to me it looks like T-Rex baby roadkill. Does anyone have more info on this thing?

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

I'm sorry, but a baby T-Rex would be really bigger than that, and its arms would be very smaller, not to mention it onyl has 2 fingers and a 'thumb' on each hand. Also, T-Rex's are bipedal, this creatures leg structure wouldn't make him able to walk on 2 feet.

Here is a T-Rex,

T-Rex Picture

To me it just looks like a mange weasle like creature or something, but not a prehistoric extinct dinosaur.

-Jimmy-

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think there should be a thread just devoted to the "stick".

What kind of stick is it?

Does it come from the wood family?

Do you think it's happy about it's placement?

Is there a tree somewhere missing a stick shaped branch?

Maybe the whole thing came from a cryptid tree?

How much wood could a woodchuck....?

Hey Dude, remember that time there was that stick and we stuck it in that animal and then....?

Yea! Dude, that was awesome!

Good times....

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OP, you should have a disclaimer at the top saying..
"your not going to see a T-REX, but some nasty roadkill with it guts hanging out!"

Dont you know, these days you need a disclaimer, becasue its a little bit gross to open a pic and see an animal with its guts hanging out and a stick in its butt!! NASTY

BTW- I was eating a sandwhich, and this was at the top of the recent post list, I open it up and allmost lost my lunch.. I can look at these kind of things when IM not EATING!!!

And just becasue your a chick doesnt make it any better than some high school boy posting SNUFF pics of dead animals saying they are some how dinosaurs..

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That may not be a stick. It could be excretion due to the violence of its death... sometimes happens (dont act like you dont know what im talking about lol). But ya never know, Ive heard alot of strange things from Bosnians, could be a stick... Definately not a T-Rex, but the T-Rex in the title DID get me to look at it (im glad I did).

Those metatarsals and metacarpals (fingers and toes) are definately NOT a canids (dogs). And its waaaay to big to be a cat (maybe a cerval though)The body length looks way too long in proportion.

One interesting thing though, the back leg(s) are alot longer than the front legs (tilt your head until the 'bottom' of the box is flat left to right... thats how it would most likely have to walk, with its hind quarters sticking waaaay up), unless of course its gait utilizes its hind legs in a more crouched/retracted position most of the time.

Interesting. I dont know what it is. Some sort of carnivorous rodent would be my guess from the picture alone. If it were in australia I'd guess a thylocine type animal (tasmanian tiger) even though the snout is far shorter.

Good Find

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
BTW- I was eating a sandwhich, and this was at the top of the recent post list, I open it up and allmost lost my lunch.. I can look at these kind of things when IM not EATING!!!

Cmon, a lot of people have been complaining about how nasty this pic is... But this is the Cryptid forum! Most every picture posted (that isn't a "bigfoot" or "big cat that isn't supposed to be there" all blurry in the distance) is going to be some dead disgusting thing. Road kill, dead things washed up on beaches, that's what we see here all the time. Cryptids don't go down to the closest tourist attraction and pose for pictures (usually), they get photoed when we find carcasses! Caveat Emptor!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wasn't this that blood-sucking dog from the other thread?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
utterly disgusting, never wanna see this again, good thing it died to, stupid roadkill. i think its a retarted weasel of some sort. another thing it could be is something someone else posted on the unexplained site thingy - they say - It is the Stoolcat of Europe. When the female lays eggs inside of the male Stoolcat, after about two weeks, the babies are ready to come out. Since the male Stoolcats cannot give birth properly, he explodes. The baby Stoolcats then come out and eat the male Stoolcat's ears clean off. This animal came from the interbreeding of a snake-spider hybrid, and a regular house cat. The Stoolcats' legs are specially designed so that it can travel faster than the speed of light, making it invisible to the naked eye...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
How in the # can you mistake that thing, which looks like a very sick dog or something along those lines, for a baby Tyrannosaur?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've read through all the replies on this thread and don'e think anyones come close to identifying the creature portrayed in the picture. It's either a true unknown or a model of some kind. It's the teeth and the tiny hands that I find interesting. And why does it have to be a baby?

As for the stick, I think I may have an answer. . . The Bosnian version of Heston Blumenthall next culinary creation- Garlic Cryptoid On A Stick!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Lol No way a T-Rex, this things arms are just about as long if not longer than its back legs, looks like a baby komodo dragon if anything, more likely just a dog though.

Agreed.

What part of this animal looks even remotely like a T-rex?

It's a freakin' dead cat!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It is obviously a mammal not a reptile. Not even close to a T Rex.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This has been discussed before, it's a cat/dog with mange. Mange eats away the fur and after the animal is dead, it started to rot, because you can see the bones in the face.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Page can no longer be found.
I'll scan the web and see if I can find a new link to throw on here.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's a weasel that has been skinned.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join