It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominick Suter- The unwanted suspect you never heard of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just surfing this rainy morning and listening to some Immortal Technique when I decided to check out his "four non arabs arrested during the emergency and then it disappeared from the news permanently." statement.

An hour or so later and I had read about the five dancing Israelis and the (apparently) multiple white vans and groups of 'dancing Israelis'.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

So that took me to the owner of the mysterious white vans.
An Israeli gentleman by the name of Dominick Suter.

Never heard of him? Neither had I.

Evidently Mr. Suter fled the country on or around Sept. 14.
www.nj.gov...

Now, you might ask yourself why Mr. Suter ran, but my question is why is Dominick Suter not wanted by the FBI?< br />

Is he not a suspect, considering his moving vans were found with explosives and he promply fled the country?

[edit on 27-7-2007 by 11Bravo]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'll have to look into this one myself, although I believe I have heard this story before. I just finished going nuts on the subject of why ISI General Mahmoud Ahmad has not been indicted as well,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

particularly since he must be regarded as a perp even if you adhere to the "official version" of 9/11 as put forward by the government.

Most 911 Truthers know that there is a very serious problem with the government in the United States, but it amazes me that when known rogues, even by government standards, go scot free with no pursuit, there is little or no outcry from law abiding Bush supporters.

Maybe I just don't notice their protests or concerns. I guess Catherine Austin Fitts would be one exception to the epidemic of Republican lockjaw. Maybe it's a political thing, in the sense that they know that when Bush is gone they will have to pick up the pieces of the Republican Party, so they bide their time trying not to create even more carnage than has already happened.

But getting back to your post, I think there are just too many layers of skullduggery and espionage going on for ordinary law enforcement to be able to function as it should.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I think there are just too many layers of skullduggery and espionage going on for ordinary law enforcement to be able to function as it should.

Also too many layers for the average joe to be able to function as an alert and well informed citizen.
I thought about not posting this because there IS so much other stuff out there, but the more I thought about it the more this guy seems like a key player to me.

If, as is claimed, the towers could have been brought down by the van-bomb in '93 had it been parked closer to the core, then whats to say that this guys vans didnt do that very thing on 9/11? (WTC7 aside)

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
A lot of "van" related stuff was going on that day.

Here is a link to an important article about it (there are nested video links.):

www.infowars.com...

A van with a mural of a plane crashing into the side of the WTC actually exploded on the street I believe, several blocks from the WTC. This was discusssed in another thread. The info came out because radio transmissions between police officers who arrested fleeing suspects were recorded. I have a feeling that even now, after so much research that we still do not have a complete picture of the sabotage agenda of that day.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I remember hearing almost all of this on the news the day of and the days following 9/11. Unfortunately, it's hardly even mentioned by the truthers anymore. What's the real story behind these guys?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
I remember hearing almost all of this on the news the day of and the days following 9/11. Unfortunately, it's hardly even mentioned by the truthers anymore. What's the real story behind these guys?

I agree, it IS hardly mentioned anymore.
It seems that there is more focus on the pentagon or how the towers were brought down than who were these guys in vans celebrating.

I found this clip here titled 'The 3 or 5 dancing Israelis'.
Its pretty interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Whats going on, nobody wants to talk about this guy?

Oddly I did a google search on his name
www.google.com... d=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rls=GWYA,GWYA:2005-21,GWYA:en&q=dominick+Suter
and this thread right here that I just created is like fifth or sixth on that list.
How does that happen?

new topics

top topics

join