It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails at night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If I were the government, I would lay down chemtrails AT NIGHT. Look at the sky at night - contrails are invisible. Chemtrails could easily disperse at night and no one would notice.

At first I thought they might be able to infect more people during the day - people walking outside, in a vehicle, etc. However, most residences in the US don't have a closed hvac system, thus draw a lot of air from outside, so I'm not sure it would make a difference.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They do now.

Also they take advantage of cloud cover and even rain to lay down their chemicals.

People are starting to notice and thus they must be more sneaky now.

That is why the spooks are out in force to tell everyone that they are imagining things.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well, I'm sure they "do now", but why bother doing them AT ALL during the day if you have the perfect cover of night?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't think these trails are being used to 'infect' us. Well, at least, not at this point in time. They may have an effect on us, but I believe the contents are being used for other purposes. My guess is that they have something to do with the weather. Based on my observations, these trails are primarily occuring when the sun is quite visible and the sky is clear. A lot of people complain about them 'blocking the sun' or 'clouding the clear blue sky'. Whatever the purpose, I don't think positive results can be achieved unless the sun is out. Hence, day time spraying instead of nighttime.

I really have no proof for my claim, but I believe there is basis to believe something is happening. You can check the other 457384718374 threads for more information.

[Edited on 1/12/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I though chemtrails were from jets and planes. I know that there are some conspiracys that the gov has but i mean come on, everything doesn't have to have a secret meaning to it..I am suprised that people aren't saying that President Bush is an alien.(BTW i dont like Bush)

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We don't lay down chemtrails at night, beacuse that is when the reptilain morgolons of Theta are asleep.

We do it during the day to disrupt their solar feeding schedule.

Hail xenu

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowtheRadar
Look at the sky at night -contrails are invisible.

Ummm, tell that to the contrail shaped like an "H" I watched spread out one moonless night. (And no, I don't believe it was a "chemtrail", it just reminded me of ATS
)

Besides, if these trails are "infectious" agents, why spray them in a visible cloud that would let the presumed targets avoid it? A less visible mist would make much more sense and cut down on internet traffic.

[edit on 4/27/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
We don't lay down chemtrails at night, beacuse that is when the reptilain morgolons of Theta are asleep.

We do it during the day to disrupt their solar feeding schedule.

Hail xenu

Oi! You're not supposed to tell 'em that yet!

Actually, they don't lay chemtrails at night simply because no-one would be able to photograph them. What's the point in painting pretty patterns in the sky if no-one can see them?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well they spray them at night over Sydney. Aaaaaallllllll the time. And they really go to town if there's the slightest promise of rain.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i must point out here , that just because most people are asleep @ night and have no idea what is going on in the skies above them .

at night is when astronomers , both profesional and ametueur come out to play . and woe betide any one who messes with those guys " clear skes "

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've seen them being sprayed at five in the morning (thats when I have to be to work). They sprayed untill about 3 that day.

They were spraying again today, every five minutes or so a new one would pop up. I think it's a fuel additive, I don't care so much as to what it is, but I do would care to know why they're doing it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
chem trails are used for many things, including blocking radiation, which influences our dna, so they must be really trying to hold us back from evolution

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Over the past 5 years I've noticed a huge increase in chemtrails but tonight July 23/2013 is the 1st time Ive ever seen planes spraying the basic light path of the MOON !!! I go out almost everynight to check the nite sky , weather,ect... (yeh UFOs too ..yeh do that after having several occasions with you and yer kids witnessing typical UFO stuff...) But what im tryin to figure out now is WHY? sure they are dustin the sky to keep down the immense heat thats on the increase / sure they are prolly spraying nanobots to keep an active 3D map of literally everything on the continent for tactical data/ but the only reason I can imagine spraying at nite is because there's something up there you dont want people seeing .... Am I wrong???? Anyone else come up with whats goin on based on some solid evidence or the likes???
thanx for any info

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
this link may seem over the top to some, but i can assure you these nano fibers are real and im almost at the end of my 3 month mini project of collecting samples from heavy spray days and its pretty scary..but it can be defeated

www.dataasylum.com...

new topics

top topics

join