It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Underwater Lost City 'Could Rewrite History'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deluded
Robert Bauval must be beside himself waiting to hear the rest of the details on this one. I hope we are looking at a circular city (I apologize I haven't read the entire story yet). Very Exciting!

i was thinking the exact same thing.
ive only just finished reading all his books to date but when i read the head line i automatically thought of his books.
i even thought the source was fromm him before reading it

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Why not ask Bauval why he doesn't organize and pay for his own expedition? There is a reason.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mukiwa
I would suggest people read the following book by Graham Hancock,UNDERWORLD; he has covered this area of submerged cities quite extensively.

i agree... Hancock was instrumental in bringing this "to the surface"...

(that said, and a bit off topic, i'd suggest everyone read Hancock's latest "Supernatural"... if you're a fan of his, this book will blow your mind!)

carry on...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Instead of touting a fringe book why not recommend everyone read a introductory book covering the fundamental aspects of archaeology or anthropology.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

I'm reminded of Devil's Lake ND. There was a road that was a mile from this lake; now they had to build the road up a good 30ft, and now the lake is well over double it's size. There are many houses 30 feet or more under water. This has happened over the last 15 years. Maybe someone who lives there can talk about this lake, but it's now a VERY large lake.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join