It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got a bargain 360

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just got a bargain 360 off ebay with 2 games (Quake 4 & Graw?), anyway Ive been looking around for the latest great games for the console and I have my sights locked on GTA though that wont come out for a while, Apart from Gears of war & Ghost recon I dont know what 360 games are worth my hard cash so input on your own experiences would be great!

thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Current game I play online: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas, fantastic multiplayer if people play as a team (attack and defend FTW!)

Games to really look forward to:

Army of Two (November 15)

Halo 3 (September 25)

Mass Effect (November)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
its all about what your into. right now the games i own... as for i am young and don't have a job so my $$ comes from chores and trading in old games. consists of Nascar 08 (Just got) MLB 2k7, GRAW, Guitar hero 2, Gears, Preordered Halo3, Tonight I'm getting hitman blood money. I also have the burger king games. what i would recommend is that you rent a few games. I have rented Forza 2 and its a great racing sim. Also if you like zombies or anything like that i would say dead rising is my 2nd favorite game... i do not own it however
trapped in a mall... lotsa weapons.... zombies lotsa stuff ill post more later

Good Luck

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks you guys, my bro has got Rainbow 6 vegas and he said before that its sh!t hot so ill be "borrowing" it from him, out of the other three suggested by UK Wizard I see Mass Effect as the one Id most like to play, then Army of Two, Id bought Halo 1 & 2 for the xbox and never got into either so I will not get the 3rd installment.

I think that Dead Rising would be cool so im gonna rent it soon as I get my 360, So how good is NASCAR 08? Forza 2? which is the better of the 2?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
nascar 08: I cant say how real it is because never been racing in real life. but its challenging you cant just jump in a car.... fly by everyone and win... turning is really touchy. if you get a wheel i have no clue how it'll help but with my controler i place the left joystick foward and slowly inch it to the left to turn ok. if i keep tapping the thumbstick i fly everywhere. its awsome graphics. Mostly ovals of course

Forza 2: This game is like grand turismo. You get a car to start with. rated in calsses. you can upgrade it, paint it, then you can race it of course lol. but theres only 1 oval track that you get to race in campaign maybe 2-3 times i think? so its all on turns and acceleration. but if your looking for customization and painting and all that id go with this. plus you can become a hussle-r (sort of) with the auction house where you can buy and sell your cars. im still playing on Reg. def so i mean the graphics are close to the same. Forza also has some racing cars like the 24 hours at daytona type of cars. the racing porches and corvettes. theres alot of cars in forza.

SR

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Yeah Forza is really good.

Crackdown is fun

Unreal Tournament 3 and Huxley are going to be amazing when they come out next month.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't like the Rainbow Six. That's really a sh!t while single play.
The Crackdown is really fun, and Guitar Hero 2 is very good.
Rayman Raving Rabbids is fun too.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oblivion is the only game so far I'm really attached to. Bethesda Softworks will release a new edition containing all expansions soon. Trust me It's great.

[edit on 2007-7-31 by bracke]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Crackdown, and Dead Rising are amazing, I highly recommend getting both. And wait for some of the new releases coming up; Assassin's Creed is going to be AMAZING.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by norbin]

top topics

join