It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Spying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
After consulting with someone close to these matters, it was decided that I would experiment using a specially energized piece of glass instead of a crystal. It could be a little risky using crystal because of the varying compositions. I would also not use it specifically for obe enhancement but to assist in balancing the subtle bodies to make it more naturally possible for me to achieve consistency in the practice of obes or rving. I have recently considered including rving to make things more flexible.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ya, your right abut the importance thing. You really don't think it's abusive or invasive to pick up on what a BF is doing or thinking ect? I feel just terrible about it (kind of). And he always 'gets in trouble' because of it.

I did have a few different expriences lately. I don't know what they were, as soon as I was aware it was over.

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Angela,

In those realms, secrecy and privacy don't exist. Everyone is able to access every information of everyone else at will. On the less dense planes it is even more so.
But it's no problem though, the state of mind, judgements, need for privacy, morals and beliefs that we have here is nonextistant on those planes, according to what I've read. 99% of what's important here is not important there.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ive had experiences when I was sleeping I'd feel as though I was falling into my body. Hard to explain unless you feel it.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Does this qualify as an OBE?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
how do you program a crystal?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When I was very young, my parents would make me go to bed really early. I would lie there for hours, in the dark, wide awake, and super bored! Sometimes I would pray or count sheep, but I was so bored, so I thought I would just fly around the town in my mind. This was probably before anyone knew the term "Astral Projection". In my mind, I started going to a big city that was a few miles away, and I would try on dresses in a big department store. So, I would fly by and pick up my little cousin, and take her there, too. We would play with toys and try on clothes, etc. I wondered if these were the actual clothes and toys that were in the store, etc. I did this many times, and then, my little cousin and her parents were killed in a freaky, weird car accident. I was so upset, and I wondered if I had dabbled in something that I shouldn't have, etc. So, I stopped doing the "Astral Projection".

Many years later, I tried it again, (Astral Projection)and I would go to my boyfriend's house, and try to see what was going on. Also, I would have dreams that I was at people's homes, and I was looking down on them and watching what was going on in the house. They were talking, and unaware that I was watching, and I wondered if that was really what was going on. It seemed like the more I did it, the better I got at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join