It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Spying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Has anyone here intentionally & successfully used a.p. or obes to spy on someone?

I've never intentionally tried it. Like I said in a previous post, some things don't interest me as much as others. Especially when time & energy is limited for such expenditure of energy & practice.

But there have been a few occasions when it happened spontaneously. Even then, I felt it was a waste of a.p. energy because I wasn't really interested.

And if I'm concerned about a loved one, I simply focus on them a certain way (if I can't get in touch with them the old fashion 3D way) to ease my worriness.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sadly I've never had AP, or OBE, I've tried, I guess I am just not trying correctly, also I know the govt uses remote viewers...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If anyone has never done it before, would you like to?

Anyone you'd like to look into?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'd love to do it, just for the exprience if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm going to give it a try

I havn't been Astral Travelling as of yet....But when i finally get my next Lucid Dreaming MP3 and it works so I can Lucid Dream every night....Then I'll definately be trying out these OBE's, and Astral travelling and see what I can do and spy on people...See what's happening with them

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Last September, I had a chunk of blue kyanite crystal on my forehead and was practicing the conventional techniques for Out Of Body Experiencing/Astral projection when the most odd thing happened...

As the visions started to form, specifically seeing my body lying there as the perspective was aerial, some kind of subconscious alarm or something was activated and my eyes vibrated. I have never had my eyes do that and it was a shocking experience that terminated the process on the spot.

does anyone have any conjectures or ideas towards how or why my eyes vibrated like that? No, I'm not a spider

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OMG. You used blue kyanite on your forehead? Like close to the 3rd eye area?

I know using crystals can speed up & enhance a.p. or obes by placing them on the forehead or 3rd eye area. But I'm too *chicken* to try it out.

You sure picked a strong crystal though. And no, I'm not familiar with why your eyes vibrated.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What is the difference between this experience and that of remote viewing?

Are they a completly different process? Different possibilities or outcomes?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
With remote viewing you're still aware of being in your physical body, and you can move it and talk to others IMO...

With Astral projection, you are away from your physical body.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
yeah, questor, right there! parallel to the pineal gland... though I am not completely sure whether or not the affects are adverse or encouraging. Don't be chicken! Try it out! It's not like it will kill you or make you retarded on the spot or something.

I have noticed definitely some subtle reactions with other crystals placed there... something like a magnetic effect. And yes... you are right... that blue kyanite piece is deceivingly powerful.

I've tried placing an ametrine double terminator on the same area as well as a fluorite generator, and they both had the same noticeable affect: as if something happening, but not noticeable enough for a "what the *beep* was that?!" Things get interesting when I try to tap into mass consciousness with the double terminator however. I get the same feedback that tells me "cease and desist" or something along those lines, but no shock or vibrating eyes like with the blue kyanite.

The fluorite piece is pretty powerful,too. Once I was really quite drunk and started rubbing myself with the generator and the next thing I know I'm waking up the next morning on my bed. Don't know how I got there or what happened in between, and I am not one to lose awareness so easily. I usually have to go through an "authorization process" to allow myself to sleep or otherwise lose consciousness

[Edited on 1/12/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Do you clear the crystals 1st before using them? It could be detrimental if not. Might explain the "cease and desist" effect.

Of course once they are cleared they still have intact their natural essence.

I think if I were to give it a try, I would experiment 1st with clear quartz.

I have a double-terminated aqua aura quartz. I imagine that would throw quite a punch. Maybe I'll look into it some day.

Was it a double-terminated fluorite piece you used? I have one of those too.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
astral spying or peeking is something I have been playing with.

I have had a few significant OOBE's. My cousin has had 1 OOBE. We both recently moved to new homes and purposely didn't tell each other about how the house looks, we are trying to see if we can astral project to each other's home and then we would describe what we see to each other over the phone the next day.

The problem is, that neither one of us can claim to have control of our OOBE's. I can tell you that I never seem to have control...yes I am aware of what is happening but I do not feel I can control where I go...I usually feel like I am being "guided" on a tour......SO I honestly don't know if I can control myself enough to go and deliberately spy on him in his home.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
AlnilamOmega,
Oops. I forgot you said it was a fluorite generator. I'm a bit rusty on the different configs.

I also thought of something else. Have you ever tried to charge your crystal with some obe programming? This could help as long as the crystal allows this programming to take place.

worldwatcher,
I think most of us have the same problem with the control factor to some extent.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have a very strong fear of AP or OBE...
The moment I start to seperate I panic and feel as if I do I will not be able to return.
I am not sure why, but I cannot turn that fear off.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hey Questor,

it was a regular generator, and don't worry about such a mixup. no harm, no foul.
... but wow... you have a double terminator of that variety? that must be beautiful...

yes I have cleared the crystals as far as I know... though I am a bit laggy on the charging aspect... I don't always have them out in front of sunlight and even less so do they absorb any moonlight. But as soon as I got them, I would put them in a non-metallic bowl of water with kosher salt and let them sit. If anyone can suggest a better, but safe, way to the same thing, I'm all ears. I also have a large amethyst cluster that can fit most of my larger pieces at the same time.

Programming does seem like an intriguing idea, and could be worth a shot. My primary fear in this is that the programmer could instill malevolence or other unwanted negative influences within the crystalline matrix.

thanks for the tip.. I don't have a totally clear quartz, but do you think then I should experiment with my phantom quartz as a suitable replacement?

has anyone heard of lemurian seed crystals? I have one, and it's intriguing, yes... but the horizontal strirations seem to have been made with a machine or something with specifications; the lines are too straight and parallel for no suspcicion to arise. lol maybe I should start another crystal thread or something...I would love to hear all kinds of personal experiences and data gathered from being around these mysterious gems.

[Edited on 1/12/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
astral spying ehhs yes i has been succes in a certain spying in the era of 1980 in soviet union at that time was a communist type.but there is a dangerous if spying without knowing about their(enemy) own self defensed technologies against such an astral spy
so my idea is better clone yourself in astral before spying anyone else.i been succesfully in spying most of the american giant company and their own sub-contractor mostly in aircraft design or weapon arsenal where some are store in the secret location underground station,and some are in undersea beds.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Maybe you should start a new thread.

Heh. You've inspired me to give it try with using a crystal. I'm going to try it out later in the week & then I will come back to discuss the results if there are any. 1st I'm going to try it with a cleared crystal without programming.

If there's no luck after a few trys, I will try adding the programming.

Now I only need to decide which crystal to try 1st.

Hmm. It would be nice to know what someone else's results are with any kind of clear or semi-clear quartz before I give that one a try.

I see no reason why you shouldn't try your phantom quartz. You seem well prepared for whatever comes. Don't know how it would compare with clear quartz. I get the feeling clear quartz has it's own unique properties & could be stronger than any other crystal for specialized activities.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm embarrised to admit I do it all the time. Not 'seeing' anything, but getting info on what's going on.
I really don't think it's right, I think it's an invassion of privacy and menatly abusive really. I don't do it on purpose most of the time, but I do get the feed back.
Angela

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
when you experience obe what is your vision like? do you see like in a dream, blurry and jumpy from scenes to scenes or like in normal life?

can you move physical objects?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Angela,

In those realms, secrecy and privacy don't exist. Everyone is able to access every information of everyone else at will. On the less dense planes it is even more so.
But it's no problem though, the state of mind, judgements, need for privacy, morals and beliefs that we have here is nonextistant on those planes, according to what I've read. 99% of what's important here is not important there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join