It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whatever masons scottish rite hooplah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
and yes i am support inner outer circle but more like masons meet at a lodge have fun enjoy their times do nice things illuminati infiltrate these places use them as beginning place to hire more followers or soldiers and also the other illuminati gather in some other secret place or a building claiming to be a masonry building when really its an illumani facility with holding cells full of some odd number of those who got to close or were told what they should know the truth is sharp and jagged it is not a pretty picture you can not snuggle off to bed with it i am sorry

[edit on 24-7-2007 by thestatue]

You my friend are lost in your own realm, and I really think you should be banned from this Forum.
With sentance structure like that and to top it off your post is just non sense, it makes no sense other then to you? Do you comprehend that?

and yes i am support inner outer circle

[edit on 24-7-2007 by thestatue]

circle of what ?

hire more followers or soldiers and also the other illuminati gather in some other secret place or a building claiming to be a masonry building when really its an illumani facility with holding cells full of some odd number of those who got to close or were told what they should know the truth is sharp and jagged it[edit on 24-7-2007 by thestatue]

Where do you come up with this Bullsh i t.....

You are whacked, ZIPPERFISH should do a f'in moron on you and your non sense.

[edit on 073131p://upTuesday by seridium]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This post reminds me of a movie, but I cant remember which.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by bigred1000]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigred1000
This post reminds me of a movie, but I cant remember which.

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
it's funny you can pick on me now but i can be patient i know how this is gonna end not here on this web site i'll meet all of you in heaven before you judement believe me itll be fun.......

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

it's funny you can pick on me now but i can be patient i know how this is gonna end not here on this web site i'll meet all of you in heaven before you judement believe me itll be fun.......

Looking forward to it...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Why is this thread still open?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
this thread stays open because there are people who want to know truth.people who truly will listen to what a demented group of power hungry hypocrites do while gripping sin within their first!!! come on flying cars would be here if it weren't for them and that just one of many things....

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I didn't know that people who claim to have wings need flying cars, why don't you just flap your wings,how many miles per gallon do you get? Maybe I can save the environment and hop on your back and you can fly me to and from work every day.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

this thread stays open because there are people who want to know truth.people who truly will listen to what a demented group of power hungry hypocrites do while gripping sin within their first!!!

Oh how I long for the days when I could grip sin within my first. . . or even my second. Alas, these days I'm lucky to grip it within my third.

come on flying cars would be here if it weren't for them

You must live in a no-fly zone. Heck, I looked up today and saw a Studebaker flying overhead (!)

and that just one of many things....

SHHHHH! You'll get every one's hopes up...next thing you know THEY will be gripping sin within their firsts! (and we *can't* have that, now can we?)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
brother you forget i am not putting this out for my sake it is yours and all mankind's i put this out and talk against the illuminati
also appak you need to lighten up and realize if you haven't done any of these things your not direct blame you just fund them ......watch v for vendetta you are not commander protheroe but like a driver that simply brought the prisoners to lark hill.......

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

brother you forget i am not putting this out for my sake it is yours and all mankind's i put this out and talk against the illuminati...

BUT YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING!!!

You've been posting nonsensical rants for months and haven't given one ounce of the information you claim to have been sent here to bestow...

Good grief, man! Get the net already!!

[edit on 11/1/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
the statue`ve been happening to have left my electric stance unused by ulteriour baggage when they come forward to claim cryptic ancestry in vain for the sake of all concerned in light of new circles being claimed against any such eclectic and luminous it indeed was and will hinder the troops in harmony with the opposite of what it was.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This isn't what this [forum] should be about; there is a problem. These folks from Masonic Lodges talk about themselves like they are the issue..... if they were, they wouldn't be here. The problem is the Masons who are really Illuminati, and the Illuminati themselves. I am [a] support[er of the] inner/outer circle.

Masons meet at a lodge [to] have fun [and] enjoy [themselves], and do nice things. [The] Illuminati infiltrate these places [and] use them as [a] place to hire more followers or soldiers. The other Illuminati gather in some other secret places or a building claiming to be a Masonry building, when really it's an Illuminati facility with holding cells full of some odd number of those who got too close. The truth is sharp and jagged it is not a pretty picture. You can not snuggle off to bed with it, I am sorry.

Above corrected (where possible) for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and clarity.

What I want to know is, what specific "Masonic Building" is being used for this purpose? Just name one and we can go see if these claims are true.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

brother you forget i am not putting this out for my sake it is yours and all mankind's i put this out and talk against the illuminati
also appak you need to lighten up and realize if you haven't done any of these things your not direct blame you just fund them ......watch v for vendetta you are not commander protheroe but like a driver that simply brought the prisoners to lark hill.......

I just fund whom?

Lighten up? Me? Well OK. But methinks thou shouldst sober up!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

i don't like periods

Use that new birth control pill that stops them..I saw it on TV.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

V for vendetta is a fictional movie...it is not real life.
You do know the difference right ?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
the point of that statement was that like in that movie there are big parts and small parts to the illuminati's plot not saying fictional stuff is real

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thestatue

Wow, it took you 5 months to come up with that?! ^^^

Sheesh.

Post something of substance, or just stop altogether. For the record, I prefer the latter.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
listen axeman i have huge problems and its not everyday that i am able to do what ever i want......i work FULL time at sears during the day when i am off at night i am either taking care of those i watch over helping people understand the problems in this world......and since i am renegaded from the illuminatii experience random visits or phone calls.....then there are those baddies you know demons that go bump in the night and i gotta keep em from attacking old ladies and those weak in the faith

top topics

<< 1   >>

join