It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whatever masons scottish rite hooplah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
this isnt what this should be about there is a problem these folk from mason lodges talk of themselves like they are the issue.....if they were they wouldn't be here the problem are the mason's who are really illuminati and the illuminati themselves and yes i am support inner outer circle but more like masons meet at a lodge have fun enjoy their times do nice things illuminati infiltrate these places use them as beginning place to hire more followers or soldiers and also the other illuminati gather in some other secret place or a building claiming to be a masonry building when really its an illumani facility with holding cells full of some odd number of those who got to close or were told what they should know the truth is sharp and jagged it is not a pretty picture you can not snuggle off to bed with it i am sorry

[edit on 24-7-2007 by thestatue]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sir- that paragraph was quite difficult to read. What's your point?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ummmm...

What?

I'm rather dubious in regards to your post... Perhaps Skunk Works would be a better venue?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
issue.....if

I have identified the problem with your post.
Somehow all of your periods got bunched up between 'issue' and 'if', right there in the quote.
I dont know how all your periods got bunched up like that, but it makes your post incredibly hard to understand.
If you could go through and re-insert the periods at their proper place, then perhaps we could discuss your thoughts and views.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sir, Put down the Crack Pipe and Lighter and step away from the car and Keep your Hands Where I can see them!

LOL

The Illustrious Monkey of Light is correct my Friend, buy the Book and Study it carefully !!

What, My Friend, are you Talking About?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow! If I spun around several times and punched random keys on my keyboard it would probably write something similar to this post.....hmmm..

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i don't like periods

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The Scottish Rite corrupted and obscured the isisian construct that was written about by Higgins,by using the Kaballah and Jehovian system, imo.The true sad story is that truth is obscured and rewritten so that it becomes more occulted and hidden.Why conceal knowledge within a structure designed to preserve it?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I guess it goes without saying my opinions are my opinions, I don't speak for freemasonry itself etc .. blah blah disclaimer.....

[edit on 26-7-2007 by brotherforchrist]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
okay i was talking about the guys that have been around forever big brother illuminati they've caused way to many problems throughout history limiting humanity's potential by hiding wonderful things behind closed doors

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah well when you stop claiming to be Ziba one of God's angels and concocting wild stories, I will get right on taking you serious.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by brotherforchrist]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
well when i stop being Ziba one of God's angel .........hmmm wait.......oh well........i'll let you know but hey kid when we meet in heaven what will you say to me then?.......promise it wont be some mushy i'm sorry alright........just say hey nothing more cause listen your not the first to make the mistake of doubting who i am........other were fortunate enough to meet in person........and they still doubted........it wasn't like that a couple hundred years ago in some places you mentioned you were angel you got a room in the mayors mansion the local magistrates mansion richest man in town.....well you get the point you were treated well as of lately your burned stone and now mock or ridiculed serious stuff man....well hey if you interested im all up for chit chat but that in the other post right

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
the illuminati is bad very bad people associate with them what little good they bring this world is not way near to the bad they bring it......terrible....but guys there is hope...there always is hope....one day who knows maybe they will stop urgh i hope for it no more secrets n more lies no more big brother......utopia....

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If you are an angel appear in my room right this second and spread your wings.Oh wait that won't happen because you are full of crap.If you appear to me then I will retract publicly saying that you are posting intentional BS to get attention.Until then,that seems to be the general consensus.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Uhm...guys...you're doing it again.

Remember our pact here on ATS.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
if i appeared in your room it would win my argument but it would totally reshape you,also your faith would be challenge and that is not why God put me here.the point of whether or not i am an Angel is not important.really if you really wanna debate it goto my post "Wow in this place even the good guys....."this post is about the illuminati not me

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
oh my gosh, are you for real? Some pretty crazy stuff being posted in here.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

[edit on 28-7-2007 by hikix]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This thread needs to be in skunk works... or rehab.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OR in the trash can, and the poster warned or banned.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join