It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got a pic of what i think is a UFO / ORB

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
ok who wants to help?

i took a photo (16/07/07 @ 10.21am / Resolution 2048 x 1536 / its a jpeg / size 765 kB / True Colour)on my phone testing the camera, of the view from my office, in manchester (UK) city centre. I've since zoomed in on the photo and there is something, like a silver ORB, or something - i don't know...... just there in the middle of the shot above a roof.

now, it's not a balloon, it's not swamp gas, and venus isn't visible infront of cloud during the day.... well at least i don't think it is....!

problem. i cant find a way to get this photo off my phone and onto ATS. can someone help? i'm willing to send my photo by multimedia message so that someone can upload it on my behalf. then, if someone would care to analyse it i would be very greatful.

keep looking up people.

Peace

Remiah

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
hey

use bluetooth, IR, USB, removable media card plus reader. a phone capable of such pictures should have at least one of the above features. Since youre in an office, i would hate to think that any one of the above media channels is not available.

or, email it from your phone.. MMS to e-mail for instance.

good luck.
J

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If you want to get stuff off your phone you might want to get a cable to do that, or if your phone can do it you might be able to send the picture to your email address. If you want to send it to me I can upload it for you. I think my email address in in my profile and you can get it if you click on the 'msn' button on the bottom of my post.

-fm

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
At last I figured out how to do it. I'm not very technical so I apologise.

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRIS BUCKLEY\Desktop\Chirs\Whats that.jpg

Just to the right of the 2nd tower spot the slight break in cloud and you will see a shiny white/silver object.

I stress that I took a few shots that day and there were no ballons in the sky. Or swamp gas.

Please feel free to enlarge and say what you will.

Keep looking up.

Remirah

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
no i haven't.

why, if i click on the "insert an image" does it ask for a url address???

i just want to drop it in on my post???? HOW DO IT DO THAT????

Remirah

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Funky Monk

I have emailed you the pic. Thanks for the offer to do this.

Please, if you can, give the normal size image and then a blown up version of the "thing".

Cheers mate,

Remirah

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Put your pic on a site like photobucket or similar, then you'll get a URL for it to shove in your post.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
excellent suggestion, here you go....

s195.photobucket.com...

Remirah

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Looks very spherical and white doesn't it. But because of the distance between you and the 'object' it's very hard to determine what that actually is.

It almost looks like a football, which I know it isn't looking at the scale of the buildings around it lol.

Hard to say what that is...but like I've said, it's very spherical.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i have no idea either because i didnt see it at the time. all i know is that i took a few pics of the day out of my window and just zoomed in on a few to see things like the clock tower and the time. this was something i stumbled upon. but for the 5 - 10 mins i was stood at the window i saw nothing but the view. definately no floating objects.

let's give a few possiblities

1. govt experiment
2. probe (ET)
3. probe (T)
4. hoax
5. balloon
6. swamp gas
7. football
8. inter dimensional (is that right???) Orb

ok i've made a few suggestions can someone else do some zooming in or embossing? i'm really not very techno minded. i tend to techno, techno, techno notice.

peace

Remirah

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Can anyone shed some light on this then or am i talking to myself?

Remirah

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You have a picture of a white blob.
It could have been cause by defective pixels on the camera chip.

I mean its a white blob.................................

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
y'see that's why i want someone to look at the photo properly.

will anyone take a bit o time to study this maybe???

remirah

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Looks very spherical and white doesn't it. But because of the distance between you and the 'object' it's very hard to determine what that actually is.

It almost looks like a football, which I know it isn't looking at the scale of the buildings around it lol.

Hard to say what that is...but like I've said, it's very spherical.

That's kind of open to interpretation. Here is what is actually in the image, blown up by a factor of 20:

It's too small to make any kind of identification, but it appears to be in good enough focus that it's not an insect or dust mote nearby. Since the flash did not fire, "flash orbs" are not an issue.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There is not enough detail in the pic to even come close to knowing what the white blob is. Sorry, but it's going to be just another pic where people go, hmmm, dunno.

My guess would be a balloon of some sort, but that's just an educated guess. It is a UFO or UTO though. Unidentified Flying/Floating Object or Unidentified Tethered Object.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
mmm, I donno... I think it looks too big to be a football, and you couldnt see it when you looked out your window. Did you only take one pic of the view or was there more? If there were then we might be able to determine if it was from the camera itself or something thats not a artifact, or camera defect or something like that.

-fm

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It really could be anything from a large balloon to a genuine UFO, but I'm sure it's not a problem with your camera. Frustrating isn't it. If it helps, here's your object alongside some of mine, and if it makes you feel better I've seen an object exactly like yours shoot fast across the sky on a sunny day. No wings, no noise, just a straight movement, like a sliding hockey puck. I've seen jet black undulating orbs too. My pal has a pic of one.
your photo.-
My UFO, (alien craft) which when first spotted was about the size of a large car and I could have hit it with a rock. This is the big one that got away and I'm kicking myself to this day for not having my camera on me. By the time I got my camera it had moved away and upwards and shape-shifted to this. Zoomed many times.
Unknown, wasn't spotted till later. Bumblebeein winter? Haven't the foggiest.
Still taken from video. Pure white orb (should be round, it was when I saw it) )that shot into view overhead just as I switched my camcorder off. I saw it in hanging in the sky later but thought it was venus till I viewed the movement on video.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by wigit]

[edit on 26-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I was just taking pics of the day outside. I face the window at work and I just wanted to test the zoom on the camera. So, to test it, I took pics of distance and zoomed in. This is the only pic where anything shows up. I really, really, really doubt the balloon thing because I was stood at the window for 5 - 10 minutes and saw nothing but buildings.

My guess is that I've caught something travelling at speed and it's a one off. Total accident.

Thanks to everyone who's actually looked into the pic and give an opinion.

Keep looking up people.

Remirah

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It's too small to make any kind of identification, but it appears to be in good enough focus that it's not an insect or dust mote nearby. Since the flash did not fire, "flash orbs" are not an issue.

Thanks for that. Elimination is the name of the game.

Remirah

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I know this is a bit off topic on the UK sighting but has everyone seen this?

www.youtube.com...

This is footage taken from inside the plane, by a passenger, of a UFO passing through cloud. Cloaking device seems to work ok.

If a new thread needs starting on it then so be it.

Remirah

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join