It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia growing as new fasists!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by swesais
I dont want to argue whit you anymore,it's useless.Live in your great,freedomfull,right Russia and be happy.But dont feel safe,your country is going down in one or another day,and your worst nightmare wont be Europe or U.S.Look a litle bit further to siberia-there's a big mass of yellow,hungry dwarfs who will runn in your country and eat you a live.

HAHAHAHA be my guest to join them
Counties like Russian can not go down
. Do not confuse your dreams and desires with reality. Its just Russia is getting strong again thats why you are angry about.

FDS

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
sorry didn't find these news in english, so I had to use Google Translate...

Neo-Nazis condemned
August 7, 2007, 14:30

The court set point in the murder of student antifascist Timur Kacharava.
Three defendants away conditional date given age, still three to go to a general regime colony. For Andrei Shabalin, who is accused of the murder of Kacharava, it is to go to the colony for long. However, the organiser Cecilia murder case which as a separate proceeding, is still at large.

so basically 3 neo-nazis were sentenced to jail

Top court upholds ban on National Bolsheviks as extremists
August 7, 2007

MOSCOW, August 7 (RIA Novosti) - Russia's Supreme Court has upheld an earlier court ruling banning the National Bolshevik Party (NBP) as an extremist organization, a RIA Novosti correspondent reported from the courtroom.
The court rejected an appeal lodged against the Moscow City Court ruling by party leader and radical writer Eduard Limonov.

Number of crimes committed by children, teenagers on decline in RF
August 1, 2007

he number of crimes committed by children and teenagers is on decline in Russia, acting chief of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Interior Ministry Lieu.-Gen. Iskandar Galimov said on Wednesday. “The crime rate among teenagers has reduced by 7.4 percent for six months of this year, the number of grave and heinous crimes has decreased by 4.7 percent for the same period of time,” he emphasized.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Heres a very nice report by The NY times about nashi! Worth watching!
video.on.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That's good one!But I fear that Russian Boy and FDS will cry that this is west propoganda about rusofobia.
And that what you have seen in this video is only the top of the iceberg.That influence is preading all over the Russia as an plague and if nobody stops I fear in a less than 5 years we will see another USSR raising in the East.

P.S.Did you see how that young woman was proud when he said that ''here is something soviet''??

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by swesais
That's good one!But I fear that Russian Boy and FDS will cry that this is west propoganda about rusofobia.
And that what you have seen in this video is only the top of the iceberg.That influence is preading all over the Russia as an plague and if nobody stops I fear in a less than 5 years we will see another USSR raising in the East.

P.S.Did you see how that young woman was proud when he said that ''here is something soviet''??

You know now that i think it over it seems to me that you want as to be Soviets after all , it is all that you sream about. Russia is getting strong again and i love it every time i read the news there is some progress being made
The North pole is already ours with that Titanium flag at the bottom.
. Russian power supreme

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The West needs Soviet Union or a similarly strong state-empire that can keep the population terrified and willing to contribute more of their tax dollars for "defense" (and by defense I mean offense), and do with fewer "liberties". Soviet Union is long gone, as are the communists, but the West is still spending trillions of dollars on the military, and limiting the alleged "freedoms".

So now that the people start whining about the justification for the said continuation of a military empire that is US/NATO, there is a crucial need to find new powerful enemies. The "terrorists" threat worked for a while, but is dying down already. So come in new token bad guy - Putin. The West needs enemies to continue its way of life, and if it does not have enemies, it will make them up.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by maloy]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I dont want to be and Soviet,trust me.And I dont care about West,im affraid about my country because we are Russian window to Europe,and if strong Russia means that they will spread their influence than YES,I DONT WANT A STRONG RUSSIA,because all the times when Russia was strong all of small country's around it were suffering!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here's another link describing the Wonderful Nashi Movement in the "Once, Temporarily Free Russia". Enjoy Commisars!!

I just thought I would poke the stick into the cage some more. Where are the Apologist's?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join