It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New powers that now are out of the middle east war will enter on it: (2009-2012)/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Also in sites in which now there is apparent stability and peace. This international conflict will be in some sense also the consequence of the so grave international social misbalance promoted by the globalization, the meridian of wealth will move from the West to the far east, the new super powers that will control the world economy. The People republic of China , India, Pakistan and Korea will have principal roles in the conflict that is near to us, since they will have the capacity to mediate promoting a dialogue between the parts or to the contrary to change dramatically the current balance of forces becoming worst the international war.
United Nations will show again a very weak capacity of mediation and control over the international events, General Secretary Ki-Moon will be all the time under the critic of the public opinion.
Russia will not enter directly to the conflict but continue supporting its Islamic allies with military assistance & technology. When the conflict will be more generalized and the European started to affront its bad consequences, Russia will change its policy trying to recover control over the situation but that will happen so late to prevent the harassing of the war.
Finally USA and the Federation of Russia will be allies in a conflict in which nobody will be really a winner, the whole humanity will lose too much and this will be remembered as the worst conflict ever happened.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Responding to the question that was sent to my email about what I think would be the specific role of these Asiatic countries in the war my perception is the following:
- Pakistan is going to support USA only until the current government resists an internal revolution promoting by the Taliban from one side and from Iran by other to establish a new Islamic rule aligned with those forces. Afghanistan would be again under the control of Taliban in the near future that is question only of time.
- China is going to look for its own convenience all the time, I think it is very worrisome the high levels of modernization in its military technology that this country has reached in a record time, this is something that exceeds clearly the merely defensive intention. This has been obtained to a large extent of espionage and the flight of classified information either from Russia or America towards this nation, and also thanks to the imprudent sale of armament. Without a doubt Moscow and Washington will be sorry in the future to have given all this power to a country that is not going to be under its aims. Beijing possibly will give the great surprise that nobody imagines in the conflict to come, it would not surprising to me that finally the Asian giant inclines the balance of the less expected side but that will happen after the Olympic games for obvious reasons.
- North Korea is apparently working for improving of relationship with USA, Japan and the west countries but in the context of a generalized war is exactly the country that dares to attack without delay only to show to the world its military capacity. The ambitions of P'yŏngyang is to unite the whole peninsula under its rule, something that looks impossible under the present circumstances but in the context of the general confusion created by a world war it could be reached. China could look that plan with sympathy since they have its own ambitious over Taiwan that is a very similar problem. In my opinion there is a secret military agreement between North Korea, Iran, Venezuela & probably Cuba that join them to give support each other in case of attack from the US.
- Probably India is the only reliable allay that United States and the West countries can have in the Asiatic southeast, its enormous population will be determinant to neutralize the increasing of the forces in the Islamic Axis of rebel countries that are going to fight against United States and its allies since the beginning of the war: Iran, Syria, Libya, Algeria, Sudan & the radical side of the Palestinians. To these nations probably will join others in the future as a consequence of the plan of Alqaeda to destabilize the governments of Arab countries that are allies of United States in the Arabic Peninsula.
- Other important aspect is the role that the former soviet republics of Central Asia will have in the conflict, it is so probable that initially they will be neutral but its strategic position will push them to the Islamic side so soon, also because Russia will not define its own position until the end of the war.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Do you ever post anything other that your "predictions?"

I think it's pretty safe to assume this one is false like your previous posts.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thehumble one!!! You're right AOL doesn't post anything but the false prophecies in every thread....

[edit on 1-8-2007 by vckums]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What we have here? Another attack of this same vague people, of course members of the "atheist Maffia" that is invading Dreams & Personal Dreams in BTS from some weeks ago. It looks you don’t have nothing more productive than this activity , but of course that is their “job”, looking for threads to interfere with so well known “professional destructive” critic to anything related with PSI, predictions or ESP.
The question is that today I am so confident that the real objective readers of BTS by present know very well to whom believe or not. I give more importance to the statistics that show clearly that every day more and more people enter to my threads, Why? Because the prestige of my Threads, is based on their high probability of accuracy, since the majority of them are now facts accomplished in the last months, anybody can confirm it only doing a check on my profile.
My own threads talk by themselves, I don't need to waste energy defending them to show if they are serious or not, especially when the only critics come from stubborn and well known atheist members that never are going to accept a prediction it doesn’t matter who gave it, even Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce were liars for them!.
Sorry Guys but this time you must look some other person to gain popularity with "Public discussions", I am so busy now to pay attention to this nasty and prejudices’ comments, I have time only for important businesses and of course you are not one of them.

thanks,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
I would like to suggest to the public in BTS to return to this thread that was posted several months ago, since I can see its accomplishment approaching to us.

At that time, when I posted it, I was strongly critizised by some members that found it so unbelievable. However, the drastic change that the political so fragil statibility of the middle east is going to occur in the near future, in terms of some months at most, force me to recommend the carefully study of this prediction again to my readers.

We are going to see in a very short period of time so many concurrent events that are going to create the conditions that are described above. They are going to be so fast that probably it will be useful for the ones that have interests in that region, either from the business point of view or from any other one, to be aware what can be expected to occur.

As I told in my other threads during the last week, there is a very important imminent event related with the assasination of other important world leader, in this ocasion a western one, a little after the one occured during the Holidays in Pakistan with the death of Mrs Benazir Bhutto, that I also predicted would occur before 2007 finished.

When this second event happen the current world conditions are not going to remain for more long time. The international reaction to this crime will more spectacular that anybody here can imagine, ( Please see my respective thread at: www.belowtopsecret.com... )

The military actions that will be released as a consequence of this fact are going to arrive with the rapidity of the ray, we will see its light but do not listen its sound.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Recently it has happend a great increment in the Media, specially in the News, about some political analysts and also politicians, I must say fortunely not of high level, with so agressive commentaries or opionions against one of our more important potential business associate and ally during the ecomomical and military confrontation than I had announced to start in the near future between the west and east.

I am talking about Russia that unfortunately is still being an obssession for the people that has strong resistance to the change and don't understand that we are no longer living in the time of Cold war, that the soviet communism does not exist at all, but we need to maintain a close relationship with a country that is not only a natural provider of important raw materials that we require, but also a logical ally against the dangerous expansion of the Islamic Fundamentalism from the Middle east toward the Mediterraneum.

Russia, with other smaller exsoviet countries like Azerbaidjan and Kazajstan will have a tremendous so important role during the actions of the incoming Conflict, due to their strategic position, exactly above the Middle east, but also due to the suply of Petroleum that we can obtain from them.

The Public opinion in America must understand that it is not possible for any country, even for us, to open so many fronts of conflict in the world without puting in serious risk our own national security and becoming more weak than ever before to our enemies. We must learn from the lessons of the History than no nation, it doesn't matter how well armed it could be, can fight in so many places and against so many rivals with success.

WWII gave us a great lesson of strategy and we must recognize that the only explanation that is really satisfatory to justify the lose of that Conflict by the Nazi Germany, a state that was capable to conquer almost all Europe and also to maintain the most modern Army of its time, is precisely its lack of common sense and its arrogance to think that they could maintain such control fighting with to many nations at the same time, even against former allies, like Russia.

The History also teach us that Russia has been always in the winner team in all the big military conflicts of the modernity, that was the case against Napoleon, that was against Kaiser William II and that was again the Case against Hitler, so it is very dubious that they remain in the loser band in the Incoming WWIII and is our decission in which side they are going to be if we don't do the necessary efforts to close our relationships with them.

Our enemies will be many a so powerful in the next world conflict, we can expect to have in the same side against us many Arab & Muslim countries but also Far east countries like North Korea and easy or not to accept the Peoples Republic of China that now looks as our friend, but only for its own convenience, not for principlies or authentic empaty. Besides that it is sure that Venezuela is going to lead with Cuba other team of neighbor countries that are going to do what ever is necessary to put Latin America against us.

Many naif people think that Chavez does not represent a serious danger to USA but that is perhaps our most grave mistake, since this war is going to be fighted first in the economical scenario than in any other and in that one the high prizes of Petroleum will be a so effective weapon to weak our economy quickly and effectively.

Thanks for your atention,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This news appeared today at yahoo news is the clearly signal that my claim that we are so near to see the entrance in the Middle East conflict of new powers and countries was completly correct.

pls chk this: news.yahoo.com...:/ap/20080709 /ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_iran

as well of also this:

news.yahoo.com...

Iran has showed today to the entire world that actually it has all the necessarty technology to affront succesfully any war through air, land and sea against United states, Israel or any other country that menace its internal security.

The Launching of these missils by the military forces of Iran mark the begining of the internationalization of a conflict that reamains yet as regional but so soon will converge in one of the most memorable great wars of the World.

I suggest to monitor closely since today any news that emerge from Iran since this is the moment in which all my predictions about the incoming WWWIII will start so quickly to be accomplished.

thanks for your atention,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

During the last hours a huge avalanche of commentaries and declarations of many countries has appeared as a reaction of the continuation of the missils tests of Iran.

A second round of military exercises in the Persian Gulf was performed by the Iranian Army during all the last night.

Israel and United States has releasing an Alarm for their respective armies in the region, European Union & China are urguing to find an agreement to control those military tests.

pls chk the following links:
news.yahoo.com...

asia.news.yahoo.com...

Now we have also a so agressive verbal confrontation between israelian and Iranian governments that is registerd by the Media:

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Av6ucTkfiqUkQF4z2xgop1EUewgF

The State Secretary Condolezza Rice, in special visit to the region - she is today in Georgia, has shown her disagrement of the Russian position with respect to the security of the European Union about the boost in the military power of Iran:

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Av6ucTkfiqUkQF4z2xgop1EUewgF

This is the official Russian position about the last actions of Iran and the American reaction:
www.time.com...

All this different positions assume just only in the second day of this military exercises demonstrate that my prediction on the imminent globalization of the conflict of the Middle East, that until now has been centered only in Iraq and Palestine, tends to become a reality quickly.

This confirms that my attitude has not been alarmist to come up on the possible consequences that are approaching if the tension created finally triggers an attack of any side.

I will be continue updating this Thread that is clearly reaching a new level of accomplishment of my forecasts if something new occurs.

However if for any reason this situation becomes confrontation between military forces I suggest to my readers to translate their atention to my threads about my Prediction of a Surprising militar Attack in Asia and the one of WWIII that were posted since the summer of 2007.

Thanks for your atention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 7/10/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

The new events that have occurred in the every day more grave crisis on Lybia civil war are forcing the conditions under the ones this is gradually advanced to a really world security crisis, that I correctly pointed almost 4 years ago, were going to transform the regional conflicts of the middle East in a major generalized war, involved now not only the traditional factions but also new international powers.

The announcement of the United Nations of its decission to interfere directly in the Lybian crisis, even with the use of force if it is needed, and the intention of the United States to also take part on the political process of the north African country are the signals of the entrance of new Powers in this war.

pls chk:news.yahoo.com...

If either the United Nations forces or the American ones shock with the forces of Ghadafi we can expect the arrival of a really major conflict that can fire the central and most strategic zone of the mediterraneum, with terrible consequences for the world economy.

If there is an international confrontation in the coast of Lybia, as it seems to come, not only the production of Petroleum will be in danger but the traffic of it with the possiblity that new routes of transportation must be developed around Africa, to avoid the zone of conflict. This last possiblity by sure will boost the price of gasoline at levels never before reached.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/18/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So if I said there is no one God that controls us (except Enlil.. Sneaky guy still wants us mindless. Sneaky sneaky!) and that we are in fact all 'God' in a figurative sense, then I am a member of the Atheist Mafia/Satanist/Evil Bearer/Disinfo/Mentally Ill?
Gotta give yourself some credit bra and look up to yourself rather then a God that would like to keep us dumbed down and not grow.

Oh and Saudi invaded Bahrain because Bahrain was going to back Texas currency with Gold.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

As I correctly pointed almost more than 5 years ago, when I started this thread, the actions of the incoming generalized international conflict, that has already began, in some sense , with the spread of violence and agitation moving gradually from the middle east, with the regional conflicts of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria plus the increasing tensions in between Israel, Iran, and Palestine, toward the North of Africa, with the revolutions that exploded in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia, will have since now a third definitive stage on the escalation of the confrontation in between North Korea and the UN, with very probable targets of attacks on American interests, either industrial installations, financial complexes, military bases , diplomatic missions or even American soil.

North Korea will trigger military actions that are going to move the scenario of this mega conflict out of the Mediterranean basin, affecting also the far east, but even reaching the Western Hemisphere. I expect the occurrence of a terrible, devastating, astonishing attack that will take the entire humanity by surprise so soon.

This horrible and so shocking military action is now being planned by North Korea will show that we have so much underestimated the capacity of that country to drive the world into a major crisis, a moment that will send all of us to a really apocalyptic scenario.

Pls read:news.yahoo.com...

Sincerely,

The Angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness July 31st 2007
- North Korea is apparently working for improving of relationship with USA, Japan and the west countries but in the context of a generalized war is exactly the country that dares to attack without delay only to show to the world its military capacity. The ambitions of P'yŏngyang is to unite the whole peninsula under its rule, something that looks impossible under the present circumstances but in the context of the general confusion created by a world war it could be reached. China could look that plan with sympathy since they have its own ambitious over Taiwan that is a very similar problem. In my opinion there is a secret military agreement between North Korea, Iran, Venezuela & probably Cuba that join them to give support each other in case of attack from the US.

edit on 3/7/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Dear readers,

I know perfectly that there is a lot of people very skeptical in America of the real possibilities that the North Koreans might have to reach American objectives with their nuclear weapons, primarily since the international observers have assured us the they do not have the necessary capability in long range missiles to do so, however, the Iranians certainly have it, and it is proven that they are allies.

Think only in this possibility: what potential destruction power can a long range Iranian missile have if it is equipped in the head with a North Korean nuclear artifact?

Let me recall here the information that was originally posted in July of 2012 in this same thread about the progress of the Iranians in their missile program:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

online.wsj.com...

online.wsj.com...

And about the clear links in between the North Korean Nuclear program and the Iranian missiles one, recently
accepted as real by the State Secretary:

online.wsj.com...

The Angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness, July 2008:
Iran has showed today to the entire world that actually it has all the necessary technology to affront successfully any war through air, land and sea against United states, Israel or any other country that menace its internal security. .

The Angel of Lightness, July 2008:
The Launching of these missiles by the military forces of Iran mark the beginning of the internationalization of a conflict that remains yet as regional but so soon will converge in one of the most memorable great wars of the World

edit on 3/7/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Dear Readers,

By July of 2007 when this thread was created there was war only in the territory of Iraq and Afghanistan in the middle east and there has been already a withdrawal of international troops from the original coalition that took part in the invasion of Iraq, so the trend was to reduce the international participation on the conflict.

On 12 October 2006, the Mujahideen Shura Council had merged with several more insurgent factions, and on 13 October the establishment of the ad-Dawlah al-ʻIraq al-Islāmiyah, also known as the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), was announced.

The leaders of this group were Abu Abdullah al-Rashid al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri. After they were killed in a U.S.–Iraqi operation in April 2010, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the new leader of the group.

Small protests began in Syria on January 28, 2011. Mass protests erupted on 15 March in Damascus and Aleppo, and spread in the following days to more cities, while growing in size.

The week of 15–21 March is considered by news media as the beginning of the Syrian uprising, that turns to be in a civil war of major proportions in middle east. On 18 March, the protests turned bloody when the Syrian government reacted with deadly violence.

On 20 March in Daraa, after security forces opened fire on the protesting crowd, protesters burned the local Ba'ath Party headquarters, the town’s courthouse and a telephone company building.

By the end of July 2011, around 1,600 civilians and 500 security forces had been killed and 13,000 arrested.

The armed opposition consists of various groups that were formed during the course of the conflict, primarily the Free Syrian Army, which was the first to take up arms in 2011, and the Islamic Front formed in 2013.

Under the leadership of al-Baghdadi, ISI sent delegates into Syria in August 2011. This group named itself Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-Ahli ash-Shām or al-Nusra Front, and established a large presence in Sunni-majority areas of Syria within the governorates of Ar-Raqqah, Idlib, Deir ez-Zor and Aleppo.

That was the official birth date of an international Islamic State of Levant (ISIL) or of Iraq and Syria ( ISIS) as it is called by others.

In 2013, The Lebanese Shiit group Hezbollah entered the war in support of the Syrian army. In the east, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), a jihadist militant group originating from Iraq, made rapid military gains in both Syria and Iraq, eventually conflicting with the other rebels.

In July 2014, ISIL controlled a third of Syria's territory and most of its oil and gas production, thus establishing itself as the major opposition force.

By the end of 2014 it was clear that ISIS started to fight in the civil war of Libya with the same terrorist tactics it has applied in Syria and Iraq and targeting specially Coptic Christian groups, accusing them to be sympathetic with the west.

www.cbc.ca...

New countries were called by the UN and US to take part on the defense of Iraq, and to confront the ISIS on Libya, as well as the Syrian regime started to call for more military help from Russia.

Countries that have entered in the Conflict since then against ISIS are:

- Russia sent antiterrorist troops in 2012 to support Syria against ISIS

abcnews.go.com...

- Korea sent support troops to Iraq in 2013.

www.cbsnews.com...

- Pakistan was called by Saudi Arabia to help them to fight against ISIS in 2014.

www.pakistantoday.com.pk...

- Egypt started to fight ISIS in Lybia 2014

disquietreservations.blogspot.com...

- China is already considering the possibility to enter invited by US,

thediplomat.com...

- Japan and Germany are already on the list of countries to be called by UN to take part on the war.

www.city-data.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...-70

- By September of 2014 a new branch of ISIS started to practice beheaded of hostages in Algeria, showing to the world that their expansion is now far beyond the area of Levant in which originally they started their movement.

www.cnn.com...

Thus, along the last 8 years a major international conflict of much bigger proportions spread along the middle east involving countries that were not in war by 2007 as it was predicted in this thread.

In particular in the time frame that the opening post was pointed to (2009-12) two new civil wars that are still running on our days exploded in the area, the Syrian and the Libyan in 2011 and also a Revolution occurred in Egypt in that same year.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/16/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can't possibly be the only one being overwhelmed by the amount of "prophecies" that you are posting. Can you at least have some spaces between some paragraphs? It makes it hard to read and understand what it is your trying to say.

Or the point you are trying to make.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

I appreciate your comment Dear Blackmetalmist,

Following your suggestion I have introduced more spacing in between paragraphs and also used bold letters to underline the main ideas of the post.

I am aware that is long but the comparison balance about the original prediction and what have occurred in the last years is important.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

join