It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Criteria and Prevention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A conversation in another thread has inspired this thread.

I believe that when looking for someone to abduct, EBE's have a certain criteria. In general, they seem to be interested in the more vulnerable members of society. Children, young adults, prior abductees, adults who are paralyzed by fear.

You don't hear about many soldiers being abducted, for example.

I believe that mentally disciplined, or physically threatening targets are generally avoided, because they're too difficult to control without causing lasting damage.

Many abduction stories talk about paralysis. I believe that this paralysis revolves around crippling fear. Whether this is technology, a natural ability, or human fear of the unknown, I will not comment. Once a "victim" has been paralyzed by fear, they are easily manipulated.

Even the most benevolent abduction scenerios are not something most of us would care to endure. So, if possible, I would like to determine if there is anything that can be done to "get off their list" so to speak.

Will having a weapon nearby be a determining factor? How about being athletic, or emotionally disciplined? Are there certain areas that are more prone to abduction? How about prayer?

Some people may argue that we can capture elephants, which are far more threatening than any human being. Aliens, being far more advanced would have no problem catching one of us, no matter what that person may be like. This is in fact a possibility.

However, I feel that it is simply too risky for them to attempt to abduct less vulnerable types. The transitional phases during the catch and release period they have less control over the experiencer. A moment or two of lucidity and mobility on the part of the victim could be dangerous. Not to mention, there is not much more to be learned from more threatening types, as opposed to more vulnerable.

To expand further, some abductees report only one incident, while others are subjected to many repeated visitations. There must be a reason some are repeat captures over others. I believe it is related to fear paralysis. If they are unable to maintain a safe level of control of said person, they will opt not to visit again. While more submissive or fear prone personalities are better for multiple abductions.

So, the bare bones of this thread, do aliens in fact have a certain criteria for abduction, and are there things that can be done to reduce chances of abduction or prevent secondary visits entirely?

I think changing your personality type/threat level, having emotional discipline, or being particularly strong willed takes you off the criteria list. Being in large cities, or living with dominant/aggressive personality types can cut down the odds as well. Having nearby weapons may also help reduce chances of abduction.

Submissive or fearful personality types are more likely. Children, young adults, as well. Elderly are also more likely than fit adults. Living alone, or in rural areas may also increase one's chances. Those who are driving, hiking, or otherwise "out in the country" are more likely victims than those in more crowded, or urban enviroments. It's like basic hunting with animals. Take the weakest ones from the herd, or those who have strayed from the group.

Does anyone else have theories or ideas concerning abduction criteria or prevention? I've seen a number of members speak as if they are an authority on EBE's on this forum, so please, I'd like to see you chime in if you believe you have "inside" information.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
No authority beyond my own experiences...but I'll pipe-up a bit GreySwordsman.

First...you calling me a pansy? lol!

Assuming your post is sincere, how do I address it without spraying what remains of my limited testosterone all over the page?

Ok, here goes......

I'm male, 60, ex-military (Marine Corp), still fit (black belt-Aiki Jutsu in my mid fifties), still climb (30yrs technical/trad experience), and I still enjoy the challenge of getting myself into, and out-of a dicey situation...as long as the activity is legal (I almost said 'socially acceptable for seniors').

I'll ask readers to forgive the outbreak of braggadocio...I actually live a very quiet, mediocre...extremely un-macho existence. My point to GS is that the personal characteristics I described above, in my own experience, have not served as a deterrent to contact.

Adults, as well as children...and both sexes are involved here. Some remember early childhood experiences, so they relate them. Others don't remember. You believe that the mentally disciplined are avoided...I believe that mental discipline is an asset to all parties involved.

I've experienced the paralysis you mentioned, but it's not directly related to fear...not that there isn't fear associated with these experiences...but there's the fear...and then there's the paralysis...separate issues for me. I don't mean to diminish the warrior spirit GS (unfortunately, it has it's place in life), but in my opinion, it's of little value in this context. I doubt that any attempt to resist contact by the use of weapons would be successful...unless it was allowed for some reason. My hunch? Those that vow to 'kill ET'...will never have the opportunity. I understand that this all sounds totally implausible. What we're talking about here is a presence, and a phenomena that exists completely outside the context of conditioned thought, or 'reality'. I mean, how in-credible does it sound when experiencers attempt to describe it?

I know little about criteria, and prevention, but I think a person might limit their chances by being mean-spirited...selfish, and oh yea...closed-minded is a good one.

I don't have a direct line to ET...no defining answers for anyone...and only a few for myself. Like some others, I scour the pages & threads of ATS in search of bits & pieces...connections that may help to bring my personal story into clearer focus.

I hope this post is of some value.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I won't claim to actually have experienced a genuine abduction, but I have had a few experiences that are beyond my realm of explanation.

Now granted, it might just be a side effect of a pre-existing chemical imbalance in my brain, but I have gone through several odd times where I have "seen" straight on (and not under the influence of any drug) what appeared to be a short, dark skinned reptilian/grey hybrid on a few occassions.

It's never gotten too close, maintains about a 8 foot radius from me, and just stands there - staring at me. I'm usually in a very high alpha state when these events happen, and every part of me is on high alert. I'm on the defensive, without a doubt, and I've spent several minutes just staring motionless at these intruders.

I have yet to verify if they are indeed real and manifest entities, or simply products of my imagination.

Regardless, when these encounters occur, I feel every bit of my being standing at attention ready to defend myself if they make the slightest motion in my direction.

I've always wondered if these instinctual reactions are the product of some ancestral memory that has persevered throughout the ages, stemming from a possible first contact in generations past in the collective memory.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's all very well saying how to avoid being abducted or having contact..

But..

How does one go about actually getting into such a situation?

[edit on 22/7/07 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
It's all very well saying how to avoid being abducted or having contact..

But..

How does one go about actually getting into such a situation?

[edit on 22/7/07 by stumason]

If you know how to avoid it, then you can reverse the 'tricks' to multiply the change you get abducted no?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread with good insights. The paralysis I felt was also laden with love not just fear. It may stem from their fondness of humans for food. As for inside information the creature I saw was amphibious and communicated by way of what seemed like film stripes. They live in the oceans mostly. I never have heard of their webbed hands being brought up. My belief is the ones I saw are descendants of what was first known as Enki and later Ea. Actually I believe these are the true “earthlings” while we are part of a transplanted breeding experiment in part for slaves, or robots and a cheap food source. I think they are trying to warn us of an up coming series of both natural disasters and wars: Specifically a world wide drought, volcanoes erupting in Malaysia and the use of a new bio-fungal weapon to be used first on the border of India to south-east Pakistan. I suspect we are being warned by them only to postpone our own destruction until their eggs, soft shelled like frog “eggs” hatch and their babies can feed.

Another item is that what happened to me was during a “near death” experience and the “creature” was located in what can best be called “soul prison”. When I found myself there I remember past thoughts and was thinking oh no not here again! It seemed to be like the inside of a large ship with elevator type doors that sealed completely shut and with luminescent ceilings. There seemed to be a lot of ongoing work to maintain “heaven” to be used to evacuate several planets from our area of space.

As for profile I tested in the upper two percent nationally and was bilingual. I was in my teens and had just lost my girl friend to leukemia so I was in a poor general frame of mind. I was and am very much a loner - an introvert.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

I hope this post is of some value.

Hope you didn't take my theory as an insult. In any event, it's not as if I have a source. I based my theory off of a number of reports that I've read and some experience. I can recall two incidents from childhood. Early teen years. The first time, I was completely scared, and the paralysis worked very well. I found myself unable to stand any longer, or speak in clear tones, and I hunched down into a little fearful ball. I then recall "waking up" 30 minutes later or so. The second time, I was more angry than afraid, and the paralysis had a lesser effect. I was still able to stand and speak clearly, and even had a level of mobility. Years have passed and I did not have another follow up incident.

There has to be a reason the paralysis had less effect the second time, and there has to be a reason why some people get many visits, and others are not so unfortunate.

However, it's not like I have the alien hotline and they tell me how everything works. So I just have to draw my own conclusions.

I appreciate your insight, though, and will definately reconsider my position on the matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comforter

As for profile I tested in the upper two percent nationally and was bilingual. I was in my teens and had just lost my girl friend to leukemia so I was in a poor general frame of mind. I was and am very much a loner - an introvert.

Your experience seems very unusual. Soul Prison? I don't discount them. I'm sure there are several hands at play here. This information you're sharing, I'm assuming you've had some level of communication with your captors, or other "inmates?"

Very strange that you felt a sense of love. However I have heard that from time to time. A reassuring feeling. But since you believe we're food, there's not much reassuring about that. Very odd.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Not insulted GreySwordsman. Thanks for asking

Regarding the 'criteria' question, I wish I had an answer for you and Stumason...I don't, I could only speculate, and that would be weak speculation at best.

I agree GS, in my experience, the paralysis is uncomfortable, when I was young, it was outright terrifying. Now that I'm somewhat used to the sensation, I usually welcome it...with expectations of what may follow. On the other hand, there are times when I'm just not in the mood...and get PO'd...kinda like "oh $%&%, here they come again", and I'll resist.

Often, I'm simply stuck in bed (as far as I can remember), in that uncomfortable paralytic state...but when they move me somewhere (pull me out), it happens in a heartbeat, and the sensation of paralysis only seems to last a second, or two if that. It's my experience that paralysis is a function of the basic OBE experience, and doesn't always involve ET presence/influence.

I find Comforter's story interesting in that I also experience an expansion, or elevation in consciousness that often extends to my walk-a-day life. It's my feeling that any entities, human, or otherwise, capable of influencing the degree of compassion on this planet...can't be bad. Such is the quality of my experiences with 'them'...and perhaps this is their 'mission'...if in fact they have one. I may be naive, but my experience to date gives me no reason to fear the motives of these visitors...quite the contrary. Then again, maybe I'm just running with the right crowd.

Consciously, or unconsciously, a lot of folks are sensing big changes. Some feel helpless, impotent in the face of looming oppression. No doubt, humanity's slippery slide continues, and I do think we are nearing an historical apex, but it won't be the first time. Wars, global geopolitical, economic, and climatic events are cyclical. I expect 2012 to be just another year on the calendar...but another opportunity as well. The difference between previous turning-points, and the coming crescendo is one of scale; the amount of damage we're capable of inflicting on ourselves...and our rock. I'm not expecting dramatic cosmic intervention in the form of a mass landing/disclosure...just the continuing message that they're around, and a quiet nudge in the right direction.

I'm mandated to interpret everything I read on this topic from the perspective of my own experiences...while still keeping an open mind. Striking this balance can be difficult, but at this point, it leads me to suspect anyone that claims to have specific, definitive answers, dates, numbers, locations, prognostications etc. I don't think it works that way, and as aggravating as it can be sometimes, I'm doomed to finding my own answers. For me, this whole business is an inside job.

Inspite of all the looming issues facing the species, all the doom & gloom prophecies and so on, I have no doubts about the finale...in my opinion, there's never going to be one

*These are solely my own opinions...and not those of ET*

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I post this Against My Better Judgement, nevertheless...

I will admit to an "experience", which I prefer to classify as merely an intense dream, wherein I had fallen asleep on my sofa in front of the TV one night.

I recall awaking with a start to a very bright, glaring white light piercing into the room through the cracks around the front door. I was immediately seized by the most profound fear as I realized that I was unable to either move or speak; I could not even make my mind form words!

At that very moment, I became aware of other "presences", though I was unable to actually "see" anything other than the snow-filled screen of the TV and the light at the door which moved in a manner that appeared to "searching" for entry.

Images came to my mind, images of three "grays" at the window behind and above the sofa on which I lay paralyzed, images of the "experiments" they and at least two more beings beyond my front door intended to perform on me.

It was at that point of almost animalistic terror that my mind was able to form the thought/words

"I REFUSE!".

It was like pulling a heavy object out of the thickest tar. But I kept up the struggle to form the one thought I hoped would save me, "I REFUSE!". Stronger and stronger I forced the image in my consciousness.

The response was unexpected. The "beings" seemed to be enraged at my resistance; they bagan pounding on the door and window. I was certain that they would break through at any second and that I would be taken.

But all I could do was repeat over and over "I REFUSE! I REFUSE!"

And then it was over. I "awoke". The TV was on and the picture clear. I live in the heart of moderately-sized city, and there were no reports of "strange-ness" the following day.

It must have been a bad dream.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
OBE1

Thanks for the response. I do think a change is coming, and many of us can feel something. What that is, and how aliens may or may not be related to it, I won't comment.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Bhadhidar,

Thanks for sharing. An intense story, that raises some questions. Mentioning these things can be very uncomfortable. Dream or not, I've glad to hear your story.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
For the longest time I've been thinking that alot of paranormal activity we experience is all related somehow. MikeBoyd had a great thread titled "They Come From Within" and though I didn't post on that thread, it was nice to know others are sensing this too.

No one knows our individual bodies better than ourselves, so here is what I can contribute.

My first episode of sleep paralysis I had went to bed afraid. I was not high on anything but as soon as I laid down, this high pitch sound started in my ears and I got very nauseated. Like if you were drunk and had the bed spins, or like a virus. I sat up and it went away. Laid back down and it started again, I tried to sit back up and got propped on one elbow and fell back to the bed. Now as strange as this sounds, I was on my sisters couch and you could see the kitchen from where I was and the light was on. I had the sensation, I was in the kitchen under the light going round and round and round and I thought I'm going to puke, so I sat back up. It stopped. I must have sat there for a good minute and then laid back down and as soon as I did, the high pitch sound took over and was so intense in my middle ears, that IT paralyzed me. Yes,it felt like something was lying on top of me, but that is only a sensation. I'm positive - the key to this thing is the high pitch sound, through the inner ear, and has the ability to totally immobilize one.

The second time, was after the birth of my son. I was 22 and had just laid down to go to bed. My eyes were shut and I heard the high pitch sound (no nausea) but it was too late. I tried to come up out of the bed but it got me. Everything was paralyzed but my right leg. Lol - every part of me was on the bed except my right leg and my foot was touching the carpet. I heard this ferocious dog barking and it was coming from our hallway. We didn't own a dog at the time and I was so scared..... that my mind popped out of my body and was hovering over my own self and I could see down the hall and there was this bald dog, totally demonic looking, about the size of an English Bulldog and it came barrelling down the hallway towards me. I remember kicking my one free leg and my heart was racing and that freaking dog bit my calf. And it all stopped. I came out that bed a changed person.Lol Of course I was hysterical and was raving at my husband like it was all his fault. He should have heard all this and protected me.

At the age of 25 I had my daughter and had her in a little Moses basket, next to our couch and was taking a nap. I was on my side and I heard the high pitch sound and it only paralyzed my back. It happened twice, back to back. It really felt as if something about 30 or 40 pounds jumped on my upper back.

This has never happened to me since then. It's never happened to either of my sisters or my mom. My daughter just recently had a weird experience but it wasn't paralysis. She said she felt like she was drugged, in the fetal position and couldn't stop herself from rotating on her bed. Her body did a 180 and was hanging off her bed when she stopped. She said she wanted to come tell me but couldn't and felt drugged.

I'm convinced a high pitch sound is associated with this phenomena and it does something to our inner ear. I think it's possible an external source could cause this, but then why didn't it paralyze my husband at the same time? So maybe it is possible, the sound manifests from our own brain? Or dare I say it makes more sense for an external force from within to cause it to manifest.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman

I believe that mentally disciplined, or physically threatening targets are generally avoided, because they're too difficult to control without causing lasting damage.

Many abduction stories talk about paralysis. I believe that this paralysis revolves around crippling fear. Whether this is technology, a natural ability, or human fear of the unknown, I will not comment. Once a "victim" has been paralyzed by fear, they are easily manipulated.

Even the most benevolent abduction scenerios are not something most of us would care to endure. So, if possible, I would like to determine if there is anything that can be done to "get off their list" so to speak.

Will having a weapon nearby be a determining factor? How about being athletic, or emotionally disciplined? Are there certain areas that are more prone to abduction? How about prayer?

I can't find my copy of the book . . . but there's a good book about preventing abductions.

The paralysis appears to be technological and/or spiritual in nature.

And, to stop the abduction without spiritual warfare as an authentic Christian, one has to INSTANTLY fight it mentally and every other way--INSTANT FIERCE ANGER AND YELLING NO WITH EVERY PART OF ONE'S BEING is evidently helpful.

Some report praying forcefully in tongues as an authentic Christian is helpful.

Check out

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

also.

Families who have had extensive abductions for generations have been able to halt them totally by fairly conventional deliverance type spiritual warfare.

The website above is good on that issue.

And, NEIL T ANDERSON'S VICTORY OVER DARKNESS is good as are his other books and those of C Peter Wagner . . . such as

ENGAGING THE ENEMY

BREAKING THROUGH TO SPIRITUAL MATURITY

WRESTLING WITH DARK ANGELS and

WARFARE PRAYER

a good foundational resource . . .

THE HIDDEN RIFT WITH GOD--Discover the Root Cause of Many of OurCommon Emotional and Psychological Problems by William Backus

= = = = ###########

Being physically fit and strong and trained does not appear to have a great deal, if anything to do with preventing abductions. The technology and/or spiritual control that paralyzes victims so effectively works evidently equally well on all types of people in terms of physique and training.

Folks with guns have shot the gun only to see the bullet travel slowly out of the gun and fall to the ground a short distance from the gun.

Some have seen the bullet bounce off an invisible shield.

Most just aren't even able to move at all to get or fire a gun handy on the night stand.

This is a very important thread that I think too many will dismiss to readily as of little import or attractiveness. That's terribly sad, to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman
A conversation in another thread has inspired this thread.

I believe that when looking for someone to abduct, EBE's have a certain criteria. In general, they seem to be interested in the more vulnerable members of society. Children, young adults, prior abductees, adults who are paralyzed by fear.

You don't hear about many soldiers being abducted, for example.

Erm, second OBE1 - creepy, that, I'm also into Aikijutsu, maybe it's just being choked out one too many times?

Ok. I have a confession to make. I'm a staunch empiricist - but as far as I know I have these memories of being abducted starting in my early childhood and continuing off and on into my adult life.

HOWEVER, I also have abnormal dreams and sleep paralysis. So I've always discounted all of it as being that, and just ignore it. Two of my brothers have had it happen to them as well, although our stories don't match up in basic format.

That said, I was in the Army so I don't think military service excludes it - although I certainly wouldn't have mentioned it to anyone while I was in.

Then too, I had one of those "oh, hell, here it comes again" experiences with friend accompaniment on a field exercise in Germany. Do you know what I mean? You suddenly get this weird feeling associated with 'encounters' that something is about to happen or is happening, you know it can't be avoided, so you sit back and wait for it to unwind? I don't think that's paralysis exactly. More like resignation. We were on a field exercise which mainly consisted of camping out, and during the middle of the night I got the "here it comes" feeling. A 'close encounter of the Tom kind' ensued, in which all but one or two of my stalwart companions unassed the area, while as a punchline Tom ends up standing in a clearing sort of holding a sphere of living light like some buzz-cut Merlin with a crystal ball. I won't do that again - the debriefing you get is most unpleasant. It doesn't help that I am a practical joker and it's the sort of thing I'd do if I could figure out how. So at any rate, at least SOME of the time, the weird crap is not a dream.

I've only been "paralyzed" one time, and I'm pretty certain that was one of my sleep paralysis sequences. The other times, I didn't really want to fight or struggle, it was like meeting up with an old friend. Heck, when I was a kid, we used to go out on the front lawn (this was on base...) and watch "movies" with some of the other kids, put on by the chunky blue guys. If any of it was real and not just a pre-school hypnopompic dream.

Anyway, there are spooky bedtime stories we used to hear about soldiers getting picked up and returned with pieces missing like a cow mutilation. I made sure I passed them on to my little band of privates at NTC - if you go to sleep on watch, the aliens get you and cut out the good bits with a laser. Much more convincing than hook-man stories.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
True, kind of an off-beat thread here GreySwordsman...I'm sure that's why I'm drawn to it
Nice to see it blooming a bit though

I get the audio buzzing/roaring thing too Myrtales Instinct, and sometimes I encounter pesky, astral thought forms similar to your demonic dog. Robert Monroe described this arena quite well.

I'd like to relate an incident that it 'appeared' I was able to will myself out of.

I'm in bed. I barely become conscious of the vibrations/paralysis, when I immediately exit the body. I briefly float above my bed in a horizontal position, arms straight at my sides. I begin to turn-over, rapidly, spinning like a spindle on a high-speed lathe, then right through the bedroom window feet first. I experience the sensation of warp-speed (FAST) movement, and BAM! in a millisecond I'm on a gurney, on my back, facing up. I'm being wheeled backwards (head first), down an arcing corridor (metallic surfaces, soft ambient lighting). Et's are behind me, controlling the gurney. Tall ET standing behind and over my right shoulder says: "we have to perform a procedure on your back" (thought transference). As it's saying this, in my minds eye, I receive a visual of the procedure actually being performed. I'm still on the gurney in the corridor mind you, and I'm feeling some fear, so I say/think: "You know, I have a very strong will...and I don't think I'm up for this right now", and again...BAM! I'm back in the body, awake. I sit up in bed, and immediately reach for my notebook to write all down. At first, I was sure that I controlled that situation and avoided the 'procedure'. I'm no longer quite that confident
I never checked the clock, so I'm not sure of the time involved. The entire sequence felt like 10, or 15 seconds.

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Erm, second OBE1 - creepy, that, I'm also into Aikijutsu, maybe it's just being choked out one too many times?

Funny TB. I figured it was those countless hours of Shikantaza. OT - I see you post from Pensacola. I practiced here in N.M. under Master Behrens after he left Florida...maybe we related

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Gotta love this thread. I am a bit busy today, so I cannot comment on everything stated individually. However, I do see some patterns here. Anyone else see the dotted lines between these events?

Anyway, to touch on the "here we go again" feeling. Yes, whenever something is about to happen, I'm alerted. I believe this is a natural "6th" sense that we have. We get a feeling that something is about to happen/change. It's sort of the real-life version of deja vu in The Matrix. "Something has changed."

There does seem to be a connection to strong feeling and deterance. Or maybe I'm too biased and cannot see the flaw in this. I'll comment more later! Thanks for the involvement everyone!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The "Aliens" abduct/molest people of personal interest, such as myself...
It is ongoing...It's been over a year for me of electrocution and pleasuring...
Lately they get a kick out of making me gag...
They punk you initially like the Mtv show... Mine was an anti christ senario of demonic posession...It's a combination of The books/movies Communion and Fire in the sky...
with the implants inserted via your nostril into your frontal lobe, and all over your body...
Hell I have one in my pocket that they gave me.
We each get an implant at around 3 years old...
These are not metal so they don't show up on x-rays... They are inserted via your eye lid.
You may have strange memories around that time...
Anyways some get a full wire up which does show up on x-rays, and now a days with the new towers going up all around they can make any of us see whatever they want...and read our minds,They talk to some via tiny ear implants and can see thru some people's eyes...
It's a trip and an often unpleasant one so be careful what you wish for... And know this... they are watching...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We have good happenings here in this thread, this is why I think we need a seperate area so we can weed through it.

Many of these threads could be overlooked if they aren't placed together.

I have a question for you guys? Do you use this power of thought for them to leave you alone and think it really works? Has it ever occurred to you that they know you are going to be difficult and they just put the full control on you.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Resistance is really futile... they get you when you are young... There's really nothing that you can do but surrender and be a decent person and not follow suit on the torutring business... Let that belong to them... It defines their nature which is often unnatural...
They are electrocuting me as I type this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join