It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survive a "Police State", inspired by:~Old-line Republican warns~

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is a related article from a Texas man, who looks to be enough of a straight shooter to put it out there, for the people. It is a short page, barely eight paragraphs long, and sums up at least one government officals opinion on current changes. I had to add this, so that people know not all representatives are blind to the government and it's control.

Here are some selected quotes from Ron Paul`s own .gov;

...It is ironic that tourists coming to Washington to celebrate the freedoms embodied in the Declaration of Independence are so eager to give up those freedoms with no questions asked...

...Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is defined by the ability of citizens to live without government interference...

...America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long...

Police State USA

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
In addition, the following link is in a way an offshoot of this thread and goes hand in hand. Awareness and peaceful proactivety are key to preventing the loss of rights. If the people to not exercise their rights, those rights can be lost, just as muscles if not used.

Such are the first steps to being heard, and recognised by the powers that be. Each state hs a representative, who speak on the people behalf, take advantage of this, and keep it close for beneficial use.

To do some thing and possably fail, is better than haveing done nothing and be a failure.

Take Back America

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
My friends (if I may presume), Every thinking American is bound by reason to offer no quarter to the illusion that there is a government of the people in this times.

Recognizing that this issue transcends base political consideration, and was ostensibly carefully and patiently created over decades (at least); we must also be clear that we must proceed as if that were yet to be proven. In the fusion of information the final product can never be fully anticipated, much like the future "it is ever in motion". While Americans have been consistently succumbing to the influences being brought to bear on them, relatively few have demonstrated enough breadth of vision to understand its scope and potential foreshadowing of a bleak future.

How then can our distinct efforts be brought to bear on this activity? What would be the first set of short term goals?

I have no doubt that we can achieve the goals I believe we share, in principle; but perhaps the first object should be to share those principles? As a team, success depends strongly on know what to expect from each other, no?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well, I cant imagine this being the last bit of info on how to survive a police state.

Personally I felt it would have been research worthy, but seems lack of interest preempted that.
None the less, I will continue on here at ATS as I have from day 15, and contribute in the fashion I've found seems to fit me best.

How ever, if any others are interested in the subject and or topic, feel free to jump in. I am always open to objective perspectives.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
In light of the recent interest of related topics of similar subject matter, thought some would be interested in this older thread on the subject of a police state and how it has become more prevalent.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Perhaps talking to myself is bit drab, but in light of global events, perhaps this topic is more valuable than some are willing to admit.

Either that or the occupy movement will never have to deal with police state or resistance.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I feel crazy talking to myself over the years in this thread, is there any chance some one else may reply...?

edit on 16-1-2013 by ADVISOR because:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I have always been told...talking to yourself is ok...it's answering back to yourself when it gets a little dicey...
anyway just seeing this thread for the first time, now to start reading it

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The government could entirely cease to exist, but the country will live on....why?.... because they do nothing anyway, other than squander money on their pet projects and dish out unjust laws at the people.

We never needed them

did they give you a job?
did they build you a house?
did they build you a car?
did they buy you a car?
do they feed you?
do they clothe?
do they pay your utilities?
do they make the fuel you use?
do they supply you with the mate you marry?
are they doctors that deliver your babies?
ETC!ETC!ETC!

NO, not unless you are on their payroll, which chances are you are not.

The only thing that comes from the government is DEBT And THREAT

What do you do when you have Debts and Threats? Get Rid of them

How do you get rid of them and live to tell the tale?......Artillery

The rest you can figure out for yourselves

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Also another bump for posterity.

This and other threads have a repeatedly reoccurring theme that has also come full circle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join