It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof for Creationism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Creationist Paleontologists Discover Dinosaur Saddle

A team of creationist paleontologists from the Discovery Institute's main field research arm announced today that they had discovered the remains of a large man made object confirmed to be an ancient dinosaur saddle.

The Discovery Institute's discovery was discovered in the remote Dusty Rivers area of southwestern Arizona. A spokesman for the paleontological team said that the dinosaur saddle provides irrefutable proof that man and dinosaurs lived simultaneously, as predicted by most creationist or "intelligent design" doctrines.

"I can't tell you how thrilled we all were to stumble upon this groundbreaking historical find," said Dr. K. Firth Booble, leader of the expedition. "We knew there had to be some evidence for man-dinosaur concurrence buried somewhere around here, but didn't think we'd discover it so quickly."

Link

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Interesting. I hope you were intending this to be a joke thread, as it is a joke website. It was a funny article though, I'm not sure it should be in ATS as much as BTS.

Funny find though!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
Interesting. I hope you were intending this to be a joke thread, as it is a joke website. It was a funny article though, I'm not sure it should be in ATS as much as BTS.

Funny find though!
I was just wondering how many people would take it seriously

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Nobody with any kind of ability in critical thinking at all would.

I found the first place the article was posted, here, and the date is awfully close to April Fool's Day.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Nobody with any kind of ability in critical thinking at all would.

I found the first place the article was posted, here, and the date is awfully close to April Fool's Day.

I am not saying people who believe in creationism are stupid but some of them lack critical skills

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree. Some of them are highly intelligent, some are not, just like any other group of people. But strong faith seems somehow to counteract critical thinking and logic in some way I still can't get a handle on.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I wholeheartedly agree. Some of them are highly intelligent, some are not, just like any other group of people. But strong faith seems somehow to counteract critical thinking and logic in some way I still can't get a handle on.
I think Dr Steven Novella said best when he wrote this.

Evolutionary thinking incorporates many independent lines of evidence and attempts to explain a process that works simultaneously on multiple levels (genes, individuals, populations, species, environments), that involves a great deal of complexity and chaos and which has been occurring for billions of years. The point is – this CRAP is hard. It’s wonderful, challenging, exhilarating – but it is no easy task to have a working understanding of all the relevant concepts within evolution. ID proponents are living proof of this.
www.theness.com...

Just so every one know he did not use the word crap but a 4 letter word starting with the letter S

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I got more proof for creationism

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I bursted out laughing reading this

But im sure some people will believe this

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Look! I found a book with a picture of a guy riding a dinosaur!

If it's in a book, it MUST be true!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I have lots more evidence for creationism

Google Video Link

[edit on 4-9-2007 by youngskeptic]

[edit on 4-9-2007 by youngskeptic]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by youngskeptic

the video doesn't seem to be working... which is sad, because i'm sure it would have brought great amusement.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by youngskeptic
I got more proof for creationism

Here is what God said about His Creation the Dinosaur: Job 40:15-24 (Bible)

"Behold now Behemoth, which I made with thee; he eats grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moves his tail like the cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. He is the chief of the ways of God: He that made him can make his sword to approach unto him. Surly the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play. He lies under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens. The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about. Behold, he drinks up a river, and hastens not: he trusts, that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth. He takes it with his eyes: his nose pierces through snares".

top topics

join