It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How My Right Foot Got Weird

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
The primary question though is "WHY"? Why would age-old superior
powers care much about humans at all? I've read many stories where
people state that Earth and Earthlins are just pawns in a big game. -cwm

That's what Ive been trying to figure out. We are special to someone for sure but also I feel some are using us in various ways.

Originally posted by realanswers
When they take you, it should show up on the tracking system even if it just lasts a second.

I don't believe I was taken anywhere.

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
...If you give into fear and helplessness and the feeling that these beings are "superior" to you, it can only lead to you being manipulated. This applies not only to aliens, but indeed to all aspects of life. Politics for instance.

I think there is a reason that prayer has worked for you. Ask the divine guiding light to help. Ask God to help.

Thank you and that is great advice. The only thing that has stopped any sort of attack is prayer. Someone or thing usually shows up. Since this has all happened my idea of who and what God is has changed but again...I do feel that there is a positive force that is driving and helping us all.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky
LEE....very interesting experience...

If you don't mind I would like to share mine with you.....

Wow...thank you for sharing. I personally think that those Grays are around all the time but they turn YOUR frequency up to either see them or THEIRS down to physically interact with you. They may seem to disappear but they don't. They are still there.

Originally posted by denynothing
If the aliens or whatever ever come back just say in the name of jesus christ i command you to stop or leave, i heard that will work. but maybe the ghost alien was an annunaki, i wonder if theyre doin this cuz in some you gave into them, because i heard aliens are evil so that could be why

I wonder too. I don't know if they are ALL evil but the ones I saw didn't seem evil. The only thing that was malicious was the spirit or entity that won't leave us alone.

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Contact usually isn't a full fledged physical landing in your front yard and a hand shake introduction -- its typically much more subtle, just as you described.

Yes very true and If you've seen those lights...and they do twinkle...then you know at least that part of my story could be true. I think each one was an individual being but I again think one of them was attacking us.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As promised here are the photos and drawings:

How do figments of the imagination leave bruises?

Is something under the skin in this mark that appeared around the time of the bruise?

Without describing the being I asked my wife to draw the "holy figure" that she saw and I would draw the one I saw when I was nine years old. Yes I saw that figure as far back as then. We compared WITHOUT telling each other what the figure looked like.

Surprise! They are the same type of being.

My wifes more detailed drawing.

The closest I've come to some kind of answer was found on thousand year old cave walls. When I came across these I was floored.

Australia:

North America:

Africa:

Now you tell me how this is possible? We had NEVER seen those images before. We never even thought about any of this in a constant and serious fashion.

How did we see something that is supposed to simply be imaginative cave art??

Did the ancient and "primitive" peoples know about something we don't?

I'm still looking for answers.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I believe they were drawing what they saw.

The Elder's are tall like that. They look like the Grey's and I believe what is drawn is them on this Earth with different breathing protection which makes them look like the pictures. They can't breathe our air, however, they can breathe thin air for some time.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i have spots like these on my foot but i believe them to be a form of eczema. for the past several years i would get a small cluster of tiny blisters that would, over the course of a month or two, spread from that point as a wave of these little itchy tiny blisters. they are not contagious and up until a few months ago it was only happening on one hand. now may hands have been pretty clear for a while, but my feat have developed itchy tiny blisters that look very much like your pictures.

i'm not trying to downlplay your story at all, just offering a thought for you. at the very least maybe the spots on your feet aren't directly related to your experiences. or maybe i'm in the same boat as you. i have a scar on my back - from a cut that i don't remember being inflicted on me. i just woke up one morning with a nice long scab on my back. maybe i didn't realize i had cut myself the day before, or maybe it was something "else".

[edit for typo and extensions]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I believe they were drawing what they saw.

So do I now.

The Elder's are tall like that. They look like the Grey's and I believe what is drawn is them on this Earth with different breathing protection which makes them look like the pictures. They can't breathe our air, however, they can breathe thin air for some time.

Where are you getting all of those details from?

Are you speculating or have you read this somewhere. I just saw a silhouette of an elongated human form, no breathing devices...I didn't even think the person was actually there since it looked more like a ghostly projection.

I'm curious as to why you think this though.

i have spots like these on my foot but i believe them to be a form of eczema.
i'm not trying to downlplay your story at all...

It's possible, and I don't feel like you're trying to downplay my story even if you were it doesn't matter to me. Either way, my foot is a smaller part of the larger story, and the least of my concerns at the moment.

I've seen eczema before and I can say that this is not a rash, they don't itch and is not spreading. It appeared all at once from what I can tell. It was only in circular isolated areas and never occurred since then. I know with eczema scarring is rare but these marks are still on my foot.

Unless it's some form of extremely localized one-time only eczema.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

that's kind of how my things are. it seems like once it finishes its cycle of spreading it's done for a while - as if it's incapable of flaring up in places that it already went through - at least for a few months. that's how it is for my hands anyway. the outbreak on my feet is new within the past week or two. it doesn't spread the same way it did on my hands. they get very itchy, pop from scratching or go away themselves and that's about it. i don't even know if it's eczema, but i've seen posts on some medical forums when i was researching it and that's the best guess that a lot of doctors can come up with - that it's some kind of variant of eczema. it's largely off topic from the big picture but i thought i would try to shed some light on that aspect of your situation.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Very interesting story Lee!

Do you think this spiritual attack is the same as the orbs you see? Or do you think you are being visited by aliens they are tweaking your vibrational level and that has opened you up to some jerk on the astral plane who had nothing to do with "them" but now that he can see, feel you and you can see, feel him?

Seeing as you can dialogue why don't you just come right out and ask them if you can take their picture. And ask them why not if they say no. Don't assume they will just go into it and maybe you will be surprised. Perhaps next time you can ask them why they are tweaking you and your wife and what purpose does it serve?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Lee,

I have been with them. I wrote about my experiences they are in the skunk works section. it's the Alien Soul thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas

Do you think this spiritual attack is the same as the orbs you see? Or do you think you are being visited by aliens they are tweaking your vibrational level and that has opened you up to some jerk on the astral plane who had nothing to do with "them" but now that he can see, feel you and you can see, feel him?

Oh yes.

Thats exactly what I felt. Whatever is around us was always "around" and they even tried to express this through some odd visuals that they ran through my head. I didn't get it at the time. I felt like it was a result of their actions...because when they did tweak us we started seeing strange things. Shadows and forms, all black and moving rapidly. Like zipping around in the sky or in a room. They would be real quick and fade out just as fast. Once we even saw a humanoid form that was all in white walk straight through our living room.

That's when I realized (IMO) there was a whole other dimension laid over top of the one we live in and it's inhabitants are at an advantage over us since they can manipulate and harass us but for the most part we can't even see them.

These are NOT ghosts.

Originally posted by an0maly33

that's kind of how my things are. it seems like once it finishes its cycle of spreading it's done for a while - as if it's incapable of flaring up in places that it already went through - at least for a few months. that's how it is for my hands anyway.

I hear you. I've never experienced any of the symptoms of eczema that you describe but it's possible. I can't debate anything related to my foot without a significant medical diagnosis, we can only speculate at this point. Even still it doesn't really shed any light on the situation surrounding their sudden appearance and thats really what I'm focused on.

If it's eczema then it's eczema, but who is the E.T. that showed up before the bumps?

Thanks I'll take it into consideration.

Originally posted by observe50
Lee,

I have been with them. I wrote about my experiences they are in the skunk works section. it's the Alien Soul thread.

Hmm...I'll check it out then, since I should be able to find your thread through your profile. Maybe you have a little more insight into this. Thanks observe50.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I too Lee feel as I have been exploited by X'tras. I awoke for work and saw a black as night being at my back door begging to be let out. It spoke to me telepathically. I have never really been the same since. The outer dimension kind of shaved a piece of my sense of reality and normalcy away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join