It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How My Right Foot Got Weird

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I guess it's time for me to cautiously throw my hat into the ring amidst the muddle of truth and hoax. I expect skepticism so feel free to bring it to the table if you are inclined to discuss any aspect of what I am about to say.

I’ve made claims of having an “alien” encounter before and anyone that has read through that thread knows this. I have no proof other than a few photos and drawings, and I initially came here because I could not find any adequate help with my situation although some very kind people did try. The problem wasn’t the encounter itself but rather a consequence of it. To this day these strange events continue. I just don’t know what to expect anymore.

I'm going to write this more recent event out as it happened including my thoughts at the time however odd. I'm not sure there is anything to confirm, or debunk but I'll share the experience as it was and you can take it or leave it. I’m not here to step on anyone’s dogma.

The time before “they” initially came (at least when they made themselves known) I was locked outside my car at midnight in front of blockbuster in a parking lot that was becoming increasingly empty. I begged the employees inside to let me use the phone to call my wife to come get me and they did a few times. She was asleep so I left messages and hoped that the phone ringing would wake her. The store closed and I was practically alone. I started to wonder if I’d be sleeping on a bench because it was a long walk home. Soon I started to feel I was being watched, of course it is night. I just sit with my back to the car and wait but I couldn’t shake that feeling. I caught a flash or something over my shoulder and turned and in the sky I saw a bright green streak…not a UFO, not an orb, just a streak. It lasted for a few seconds and then faded away.

I thought maybe it was a fragment of some object or material from space burning up, maybe just some late night fireworks? I wrote it off. My wife showed up in a cab and I went home. It’s around then that this whole thing started.

I wrote about the experience before…seeing the little Grey, the giant ghost-like being in a white robe with no face…the visions of destruction and war. To my knowledge I wasn’t abducted nor was my wife. I wasn’t experimented on that I can recall and I felt no harm from any of the beings, in fact they seemed concerned or even distressed. After that was over the little lights started appear in our room at night. I didn’t know what they were at the time but my wife saw them as well. They’d appear in-motion and disappear. They also started to attack us in a way I can only describe as spiritual.

The spiritual attacks of whatever entities these were was relentless. We'd get pinches and burns in the day but the dream-state attacks were the worse, and sometimes we woke up bruised. We even were experiencing similar dream events that seemed to be nothing but an attempt at harassment. We tried everything to stop this but nothing worked.

The only thing that ever seemed to work (more often than not anyway) was prayer. We rarely prayed before all this started but we began to out of fear and usually while in the dream-state someone would appear to be with us. That person usually took the form of people we knew….sometimes my wife…sometimes even without a face at all…and would command that whatever was happening to stop. If that person (or persons?) showed up it always signaled the end of the attack.

Once I was told by someone during the attack to “just pray”. The impression I got was that the entity was there because of the event with the “alien” beings. Not that they had brought it but it was something connected to them indirectly. That these type of entities attach themselves to people and cause them harm in very discrete ways.

Is this a lie? A form of control? A strange fact? I don’t know…but I do know something malicious was literally “on” us.

We just wanted it gone.

Eventually we moved and things got somewhat better. The attacks happened off and on but not as intense as before and we tried to get on with our lives the best we could. The beings hadn't returned for a while and the last time they were here my wife and I had those problems so I really wasn’t sure what to make of these visitors.

I was afraid and tried to talk to people about it. “It's evil spirits get a cross” my mother said. "It's the devil come to church with me", a coworker explained. My brother was even blunter, “Why would any being come down just to tell you something? This whole thing is evil and I believe it’s wrong!” Still…what could I do? I blamed myself for a while. I felt like I got my wife into something that she didn’t sign up for. Eventually I stopped talking to my family about it all together. It only made them hostile.

Now here we are in the new house. It’s been about seven or eight moths since the whole events started and we were coping with our spiritual issue best we could. One day I get the sudden impression that we need to sleep downstairs in the living room. There is a fold out bed down there and its right across from the kitchen which is large. My other impression was that the kitchen was need for “room”. I wasn’t sure for whom but I felt compelled to do this. The hard part was convincing my wife because she hates that futon but after some discussion she agreed to sleep downstairs for a few nights. I never told her why I felt I wanted to till afterward.

Around maybe the second or third night I awoke when I heard a series of familiar clicking sounds. Even though I apparently knew this was coming I got in a panic. I covered my face with the pillow and I’ll write below exactly what happened. I said nothing aloud only thought these things to which I somehow received a response. The conversation is awkward, and my reactions are very weird nevertheless this is how it went:

“They’re back…oh no, the government is going to take this from my head.”

- You don’t have to worry about that.

“I guess I don’t have to worry then.”

I immediately go back to sleep for some reason. I am awakened again but this time by a low humming sound.

“What is that noise?”

In my mind I see the image of what looks like a spiraled corkscrew.

“What?”

- Antenna.

“Antenna?”

The spiraled corkscrew begins to spin rapidly and I get the impression it is what’s making the hum. I still don’t get it.

“What?”

- Adjusting your vibrational frequencies.

“Oh I see.”

I immediately go back to sleep again.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I wake again and this part is embarrassing but I’ll share it. I know some of you males out their can relate to waking up in an amorous state. Sometimes brief sexual thoughts can quickly go through your head as you awaken. Well I awoke and my thoughts were briefly sexual…only the image of the two naked bodies intertwined in my mind actually appeared in front of my eyes.

“Oh my god!”

- Control your thoughts.

I close my eyes tightly and repeat what I was told: “Control your thoughts, control your thoughts, control your thoughts…control…”

I open my eyes and it’s gone. I (again) immediately go back to sleep.

That’s all I can remember. Why did I do what I was told, and believe what was being said? I followed the instructions of the commands I heard in my head to the letter. I just trusted those words without question. That is what was really strange because I told myself that if they ever come back I am going to ask them a series of questions this time…but I never can.

The next night it was my wife that awoke to see something in our kitchen. A giant pulsating white light. I saw it too from the corner of my eye but again I just closed them and covered my head with the pillow. We immediately both got the impression to let whoever was doing this continue their work. The pulses were so bright my wife could see them through her eyelids. Around this time I started leaving the TV on so that I could focus on those voices instead of whatever was happening so that’s what I did and we both quickly went back to sleep.

That morning when I awoke I looked at the TV screen and I saw that the picture quality was ruined. The colors were now weird and everything was purple and dim. Something in my Television was essentially fried or burned out. I had to buy a new one. This whole thing happened over a three or four day period. There was more but I guess this is enough to get my point across.

A few days later I was sitting at the computer, barefoot and with my legs crossed and my wife said, “What happened to your foot.”

I didn’t know what she was talking about till I folded my leg around to see. There was a series of tiny circular bubbles there. They didn’t hurt…I didn’t even notice them but they were there. The skin around the bubbles was clear like plastic or glass and each one had a yellow center. A few weeks later they were still there so I had my wife photo them. The digital camera I have isn’t the best but I did adjust a few in contrast so you can see what I mean:

I’d never seen anything like that before on my foot and to this day the marks are still there.

The experiences don’t end there and there are some things I’ve purposefully left out but even still this is alone is very puzzling. Again I feel responsible for all of this and feel bad for my wife more than anything. She seems to usually take the brunt of these spiritual attacks and we just don’t know what to do about it. I know that once in the beginning one of those Grays told her the reason she was experiencing this was because of me. I don’t know what that means but I get the feeling it is true.

Let me make this clear though: I saw these beings as positive and non threatening…even holy…YET I don’t have the key to spiritual salvation (if I did I suppose I’d use it), no one referred to me as “dear child” or “dear one”, or mentioned any cliché about love. I wasn’t told I needed to spread a message or save the world. As I pessimist I don’t think it can be and that what is happening needs to run its course. This is in my mind the cycle of things.

I don’t want your money, or to use you to draw attention to a novel (I’m no writer). I don’t want your membership to some personal blog, your skepticism so I can argue with you (if you don’t believe, I don’t care to make you), not even your support (If you do believe, then I already know we’re both still in the dark), I just wanted to share a part of my story as I have seen it. I know I can’t get any definitive answers at this point but at least I can get this off my chest.

In my opinion we as humans are being fooled. I feel that someone is not telling us something in terms of who we are, and what are place is in the scheme of things. I now more than ever believe in the existence of other forms of sentient (superior?) life forms. Still…I personally don’t think the universe is a beautiful place and I am at times pissed about what’s happening to us all. I think we are all just in the middle of an age old tug-of-war between very powerful forces. We are in a manipulative prison we can’t see and we don’t even realize. There is nothing we can do to escape this reality. We can think the fate of the earth is ours to make, but I believe it is all just out of our hands.

I will say that I have not lied anywhere in my statement and I think everything that happened to me and my wife was real, or at least to the best of my understanding of what exactly is real.

Thank you,

- Lee

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Lee, WOW.

First off I have to say you need to write everything here so we can see the whole picture. I understand everything you have talked about and this is the way it works.

I would like you to take your time and sit and write/describe everything you recall.

Describe this Grey, sit back and visualize everything. I believe you and your wife are in some way being prepared for up coming events.

If you do have a thread please tell us where we can locate it or move it here for us to read.

Don't give us your exact location but a general location would help.

I am pleased you have been allowed to remember this, please continue.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Lee, WOW. First off I have to say you need to write everything here so we can see the whole picture. I understand everything you have talked about and this is the way it works.

I am pleased you have been allowed to remember this, please continue.

Thank you for the reply and I will try and write as much as I can. Things have been happening steadily for some time now but I debated with my wife on what I should or shouldn't say.

The thread I mentioned earlier was "My Friend Mary", but that whole thing turned into another dead end. She was difficult and not very helpful...she's dying now of cancer (which is sad) but even still she's not easy to be around.

Describe this Grey, sit back and visualize everything.

Well proportioned short beings (head is perfectly oval) with three fingers and an opposable thumb. Very friendly, a little too relatable in terms of the way they speak to you mentally. One even rolled their eyes when my wife said "I'm being kidnapped!", of course they didn't take us anywhere as I recall. Also I didn't see they eyes being rolled but "felt" it. Strange I know.

They can warp reality...or it seems that way. Like they can appear and everything around them looks like ripples (our wall or closet) like someone literally dropped a stone in the water. It's very weird.

They were completely harmless, and very kind and from what I remember. They just needed to do the work they were supposed to. They also seem to work with and/or for other beings that they claim are very important. The giant beings in the white robe with no faces. They were sort of like ghosts or projections so I don't know if they actually look like that but I know that they don't look like the Grays and they seemed like holy figures.

I will try to elaborate more later if I can.

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Pretty amazing events going on in your life now huh Lee, be strong and don't be afraid as you seek for the reasons "why". I have a few questions and I hope you don't see them as being critical or offending as that is not my intention for asking them. I ask in order to help decipher your experiences you talk about.

I am curious in why after being stranded at the parking lot that you didn't call a cab yourself while you had the chance to use the phone or even call the police department and explain you were stranded and needed a lift being it was so late out or why didn't you just go ahead and break your own car window to get inside and drive home or even ask one of the Blockbuster employees to please give you a ride home with an offering to give them some gas money. Sometimes good Samaritans are right in front of us. Doing things as I mentioned can be the "safe" thing to do instead of risking being mugged or assaulted late at night when alone.

You also mention that you have "a few photos and drawings" ... can you post what you have so to help better understand what it is your seeing if its other photos that are not of your foot? If you have that digital camera I would strongly suggest sleeping with it and always keep it close so you may capture on film the "lights" or the "Grey" or the "giant ghost like being in a white robe with no face" that is either helping or "attacking" you and your wife.

“They’re back…oh no, the government is going to take this from my head.”

What gave you the impression this had to do with the Government and what is in your head or mind that you think they want? Knowledge you have of something?

I immediately go back to sleep for some reason. I am awakened again but this time by a low humming sound.

“What is that noise?”

In my mind I see the image of what looks like a spiraled corkscrew.

“What?”

- Antenna.

“Antenna?”

The spiraled corkscrew begins to spin rapidly and I get the impression it is what’s making the hum. I still don’t get it.

Who or what do you think has an "antenna", (assuming you don't mean Antennae as in a pair like insects have), the grey?

Well I awoke and my thoughts were briefly sexual…only the image of the two naked bodies intertwined in my mind actually appeared in front of my eyes.

So you were having this dream of two naked bodies and those same too naked bodies were now physically standing in your room, if I read this correct, did these two bodies look at you and say "control your thoughts" or was it something else that said that like the Grey or the robed being with no face?

I open my eyes and it’s gone. I (again) immediately go back to sleep.

Do you pass-out when you go back to sleep or do you just relax on your own and close your eyes and go back to sleep normally? I know if it was me and I had seen or heard what you describe that Id be wide awake, turning on every light in the house, probably pacing around chain smoking and figuring out how I can capture things on film or a tape recording and I don't think that my wife would be able to sleep either, she'd have the coffee pot on for sure as our hearts would be racing.

Did you ever have any kind of repair person look into why your TV went on the fritz? Maybe they could of found some kind of clue like an unusually burnt out tube or resisters that only go out when exposed to odd amounts of radiation or extreme heat that wouldn't of been in the average house

I do recommend that you have a doctor take a look at your foot, maybe that is something that is common and can be explained. In any case it never hurts to be safer then sorry if it decides to get worse then what it is now.

Please keep posting and maybe we all can figure out things together

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Excellent post Lee, that sure is a fascinating story, I'm glad you're able to share it with us.

I paid particular attention to your report of seeing lights in your house(s) as I have also witnessed a small light many years ago while on a short holiday in Wales, UK. Maybe I'll put my story in a thread sometime. A very small, orange mini-meteor about all of, oh, thirty feet away. Could be the faries?

You have made me realise that I'm spending far too much time checking the everyday media rather than listening to individuals like yourself. (Star for you!)

So....the nitty-gritty....whether you are telling the truth about all this, only you know for sure and maybe others close you, and while you may not be writing a novel or similar, you have excellent writing skills. I'm ready for the next chapter!

btw...do any people other than you and your wife ever experience these things when at your home or around you?

I hope your wife is OK about things and you seem to be dealing with apparently harmless encounters so far, keep us posted and great stuff.
Cheers.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

In my opinion we as humans are being fooled. I feel that someone is not telling us something in terms of who we are, and what are place is in the scheme of things. I now more than ever believe in the existence of other forms of sentient (superior?) life forms. Still…I personally don’t think the universe is a beautiful place and I am at times pissed about what’s happening to us all. I think we are all just in the middle of an age old tug-of-war between very powerful forces. We are in a manipulative prison we can’t see and we don’t even realize. There is nothing we can do to escape this reality. We can think the fate of the earth is ours to make, but I believe it is all just out of our hands.

I will say that I have not lied anywhere in my statement and I think everything that happened to me and my wife was real, or at least to the best of my understanding of what exactly is real.

Thank you,

- Lee

I'm most intrigued by this part of Lee's story the most. The BIG picture,
that we're being fooled and not in control of our own planet, or destiny as
a race.

The primary question though is "WHY"? Why would age-old superior
powers care much about humans at all? I've read many stories where
people state that Earth and Earthlins are just pawns in a big game. Maybe
we are special in God's eyes and it has somehow been conveyed to the
cosmos. We may be the only race where Jesus incarnated as one of the
species to give guidance and other blessings. How cool would that be?
Destruction of humans would be impossible if this were the case.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was thinking about how you can get proof of your abduction.

Maybe there is a tracking device that you can implant yourself and always have it on. When they take you, it should show up on the tracking system even if it just lasts a second. Or maybe, those aliens will even take it out and then your tracking system could track them!

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's okay, they were just adjusting your vibrational frequencies. Your story is quite intriguing and I will say this to you, If you give into fear and helplessness and the feeling that these beings are "superior" to you, it can only lead to you being manipulated. This applies not only to aliens, but indeed to all aspects of life. Politics for instance.

I think there is a reason that prayer has worked for you. Ask the divine guiding light to help. Ask God to help. They are the same manifestation and they will help you see truth. Do not give into feelings of despair, let love guide your way.

EDIT: Your mind is capable of repelling any unwanted intrusions. There is a reason they are so interested in the earth and our human species. Our mind and soul matrix is a very powerful thing that reaches deeper than most can fathom.

[edit on 7/19/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Lee,

I remember about Mary and I enjoyed reading that thread.

The best is telling us what happened to you from the beginning to the end, this is the only way we can pick out things that we are aware of.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
LEE....very interesting experience...

If you don't mind I would like to share mine with you.

This was about a month ago in June around 130am. I'm going to start from what I was doing till it was time for me to go to bed at 130am. I went to have sex with a friend around 10pm at night. My mom was in the hospital and returned home around 1030pm. I went to Pollo Loco to get her and the rest of the family some food to eat. I got home around 11pm. Everybody is eating except for me. I jump in the shower around 1130pm. I get out at midnight and begin to talk to my mom about how she felt as she was sitting there still a bit drugged from the medication they gave her at the hospital. At 1am I'm getting ready for bed and finally lay down around 130am. I tried to meditate laying on my back with my eyes close, but wasn't successful. All of a sudden I hear a very loud and disturbing buzzing/vibration ringing in both of my ears. I try to wake up because I'm freaking out....my body is paralyzed and I can't open my eyes no matter how hard I tried. All of a sudden I see an entity ...dark green/grayish looking straight down at me, he had black almond like eyes and just looked at me and slowly tilted his head to the right. I was then able to open my eyes, but not move like for 2-3 seconds and finally I was able to sit up.....I saw my brother on the computer typing away on myspace and all of a sudden i just lay back down, on my left side(fetal position) and saying these words in my head "God please help me understand what just happened, I'm trying to understand, but can't seem to figure it out" and fell asleep. Ever since I haven't had anything like that again.

I talked to a friend and she told me it was my guardian getting me ready for something.
By the way I ended up feeling extremely sick the next morning and got a headache and felt really weak. That lasted about one whole week.

Hope this kind of helps you out LEE...nothing like your experience, but the vibrations and getting us ready for something was the weird part.....

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
harvosky,

What you were experiencing is what's called sleep paralysis, it's also known as Mind Awake, Body Asleep & focus level 10 in Dr Monroes hemi synch course.
It is when your brain is in the theta level which is the frequency your brainwaves are operating in when you are in between awake & asleep. The paralysis occurs because your brain hasn't told the body that it's awake yet.
This state is known as the gateway because it is when your astral body & physical body are in unison, this state can be used to go into astral projection, remote viewing etc.. or to the higher focus levels in the Monroe hemi synch course. Did you find your body was vibrating heavily when you became awake?

Do not fear it if you find yourself in this position again, just think of a bright light surrounding you & feelings of joy & happyness.

Lee,

Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I know what can help with your foot, my grandma has the same problem. She has this conjoined toe issue, like the creature from the black lagoon and to help with her problem she has this vibrating thing under her bed. it looks like a curling iron with a big white head. she says she uses it to help straighten out her conjoined toes. maybe she can let you borrow it.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
all I can say is wow....

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If the aliens or whatever ever come back just say in the name of jesus christ i command you to stop or leave, i heard that will work. but maybe the ghost alien was an annunaki, i wonder if theyre doin this cuz in some you gave into them, because i heard aliens are evil so that could be why

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi Lee,

What an interesting story you have! Being that I also have quite a few experiences under my belt, I agree with Observe50 that "this is the way it works." Contact usually isn't a full fledged physical landing in your front yard and a hand shake introduction -- its typically much more subtle, just as you described.

As far as the little lights in your house, that's also very common as well. I have been seeing these little lights for many years now. They look just like stars, except they blink once and disappear. At times, they will even move a bit before they disappear or appear in various colors and sizes. Its also common for others (such as your wife) to also see them around you, as others have also seen them around me. I've always referred to them as "twinkles."

Thank you for sharing your story! It takes great courage to share something so personal. I'm sure that there is plenty more going on that you haven't mentioned yet, and if ever you feel comfortable or compelled to do so -- I encourage you to share. Though I do understand if you would like to keep the other memories to yourself.

Again, thank you. We need more people who are willing to share and awaken others to what goes on behind the curtains.

-Mea

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Your story does come across as authentic. I am always happy when something authentic shows up at ATS.

As I experienced quite many encounters in my childhood and teenagerhood (also leaving real physical bruises and marks) theres one piece of important information I feel urged to share: You CAN stop it if you want. That power DOES lie in your hands. Or you CAN keep it coming in order to learn from it if you want. That power also lies in YOUR hands.

I DID stop it from happening back then. Today I regret a little that I stopped it because today I realize it was happening in order for me to learn something. By stopping it I said "no thanks" to the teacher.

How did I stop it? In Horror-Movies you learn "dont look at them!". This is imo accurate instruction. I understood that by thinking about them, writing about them, talking about them, reacting to them, involving myself with them, asking about them, I was continually re-inviting more and more experience with them. So I concluded that I would have to start involving myself with other stuff for them to leave. "Stop thinking about them" wouldnt do, I would have to start thinking about other stuff. And so I stopped writing, talking, thinking about them and stopped looking for an explanation. And because I lost interest, they lost interest in me. After only a few days the whole thing was like a faint memory.
While I was VERY relieved to realize I have the power to stop them, I still understand that I could have learned a lot had I not stopped.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
So I concluded that I would have to start involving myself with other stuff for them to leave. "Stop thinking about them" wouldnt do, I would have to start thinking about other stuff. And so I stopped writing, talking, thinking about them and stopped looking for an explanation. And because I lost interest, they lost interest in me. After only a few days the whole thing was like a faint memory.
While I was VERY relieved to realize I have the power to stop them, I still understand that I could have learned a lot had I not stopped.

Skyfloating,

I fully agree. The power is always in the recipient's or experiencer's hands. Many 'experiencers' also notice peak times and dry times, so to speak. Certain times in their lives these events will be very active -- almost to the point of something happening every day. Then it will wane and stop cold for awhile.

I wondered for years why this was the case, until I learned that it all had to do with your mind-set. If one becomes fearful, cynical or disinterested, activity will decrease and eventually stop. But I've also noticed that it can be reversed by keeping an open mind and a willing attitude on the entire process.

There's much to learn from life, and every person and being involved in it. All it takes is an open mind and a desire to learn whatever is presented.

-Mea

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
Pretty amazing events going on in your life now huh Lee, be strong and don't be afraid as you seek for the reasons "why".

Thanks I’m trying.

I am curious in why after being stranded at the parking lot that you didn't call a cab yourself while you had the chance to use the phone or even call the police department...Sometimes good Samaritans are right in front of us...instead of risking being mugged...

I didn't have any cash on me and at the time my wife wasn't working, or she may have been working at some coffee house for tips. I remember expense being a big part of my waiting and not wanting to pay for a round trip. Taking a cab back home, getting the spare key, and then taking a cab back to the store. I had a long overdue movie so I just wanted to return it and head back. I certainly didn't want to smash my window as I am sure it would have been another expense I couldn't afford at the time.

Honestly, I would never call the Police for a ride ANYWHERE. I can see though that you and I live in different worlds.

In terms of mugging...I'm 6'6, 250lbs. To be honest most people seriously do not attempt to threaten me since most people are usually wary of me even though I'm a gentle giant
I was more concerned with a security guard assuming I was "caseing" cars. The only time I was ever picked up by a good samaritan was during a violent storm. It was by an attractive young female from out of town and even I told her that what she did was crazy.

You also mention that you have "a few photos and drawings" ... can you post...capture on film the "lights" or the "Grey" or the "giant ghost like being in a white robe with no face"..

They were in an older thread I posted here months ago. I'll dig them up. Other thing I should point out is that I doubt ANYONE will be able to capture a Gray on camera unless they themselves allow it. It will not happen, and they are simply not that careless. You can never catch them off guard. They completely set up the environment to their advantage long before they decide to appear. They know what your thinking, they know where everything in your room is, and they have been watching you prior to any actions they perform.

It is my impression that they have strict rules and they follow them.

That's why I know that anyone that claims they have caught a Gray on film is certainly lying. Unless it's officially from the government in a Alien Disclosure package made public no one will catch a Gray on camera until they decide to make themselves known to the general public.

I also get the feeling that they are aware that even if they discretely appear to an individual in their own home they still have no chance of ruining their anonymity. They are very aware of the fact that no one believes they exist and that’s how they do what they do.

What gave you the impression this had to do with the Government and what is in your head or mind that you think they want? Knowledge you have of something?

Yea…something weird happened to us after the first experience. It’s a little too weird to even go into but I’ll say that I think the government is capable of entering your home in a similar fashion as the giant “ghost” I saw.

Someone tried to tear information from my head in a crude manner that left my entire body in pain and this person was human. Wanted to know what they wanted and why they came to me. It happened to both me and my wife on two different occasions. I know it sounds strange but was very unpleasant and shocking.

That’s all I want to say on that issue.

Who or what do you think has an "antenna", (assuming you don't mean Antennae as in a pair like insects have), the grey?

He had it I assumed. It was an instrument from what I gathered. I didn’t bother to look though. Not that they pose a threat to me but I find them intimidating to look at.

So you were having this dream of two naked bodies and those same too naked bodies were now physically standing in your room, if I read this correct, did these two bodies look at you and say "control your thoughts" or was it something else that said that like the Grey or the robed being with no face?

No not a dream a brief thought and now they just appeared as ghostly images. Just a sexual thought that flashed through my mind as I awoke. I heard “control your thoughts” in my head as to say that I was responsible for what I (and I embarrassingly assume they too) were seeing.

Do you pass-out when you go back to sleep or do you just relax on your own…I know if it was me and I had seen or heard what you describe that Id be wide awake … have the coffee pot on for sure as our hearts would be racing.

I hear you, and I totally agree. I felt like we are placed in an altered state of consciousness. The only thing I can say is that THEY manipulate the scenario ENTIRELY. From environment to your own thoughts. They are more powerful than we can even begin to understand. I just go right back to sleep and I know they are the ones doing it. Keep in mind…although it may not sound like it I am usually pretty scared.

No smoking in my house.  My wife gave it up and I never partook.

Did you ever have any kind of repair person look into why your TV went on the fritz?

I never threw the TV out its still in the house. I guess I could photo the screen so you can see what I mean but I don’t know what it would prove.

I do recommend that you have a doctor take a look at your foot, maybe that is something that is common and can be explained.

Thanks…maybe I will. It could be common but since it occurred around the time of an uncommon event I put the two together. I guess you’re right in saying the may not be related but I thought they were.

- Lee

[edit on 20-7-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Excellent post Lee, that sure is a fascinating story, I'm glad you're able to share it with us..you have excellent writing skills...do any people other than you and your wife ever experience these things when at your home or around you?

Thank you, and thanks for the compliment on my writing skills.

The only time anyone has ever seen anything in our house was a few months ago. We had a person sleep on the futon in the living room and the next day she told us something strange had happened but she said "I don't want to talk about it."

It was only after she went back home to VA that she told us that during the night she saw started to wake up because she felt there was a light on from the staircase but she couldn't open her eyes and she kept getting the impression that they were "swollen shut". "I knew better though", she said.

She said she manage to open them just enough to see a giant orange and yellow ball floating on the staircase.

I asked her did she think she was in danger and she said no but she was afraid.

My fear is that I DON'T want anything to happen to anyone in our house because of us. We rent out the fourth floor (so far it's been to photographers with vagabond lifestyles so they are never around) but I always worry about them.

My wife and I even prayed that nothing happen to them. Not one of the tenets have ever said that it has thankfully. I would hate for them to be spiritually harassed the way we are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join