It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, from a grumpy zombie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
First off, greetings and well met. Thank you, to everyone reading or responding.

Secondly, I would like to clearly state my reasons for posting. I have no desire to hurt anyone, tell anyone what they believe is wrong, or anything of that nature. Everything I speak of is from personal experience only. I offer no evidence to prove any position, either for or against, and only wish to share. If my opinions or experiences offend anyone, know that is not my intentions.

There, now that I've said all that, hello.

I suppose the proper thing to do would give a little background and introduce myself.

Hmm, now this is a lot harder that I thought it would be, for some reason. I've met ridicule my entire life, to point of being 'treated', ignored and even laughed it. It happens, I know I'm not the only one.

I was raised in a Military family, as were many others, that had (and still does) active military members as far back as I can trace. From my research, I am the first to not seek this path, to disappointment of my entire family. Growing up in this environment offers a lot of things, as anyone with a relative in the service, or in the service themself can tell you. I am thankful, at times, for the experiences and would not trade them for anything. Other times, I wish I could forget the things I have seen and heard.

Not pursuing that path has alienated from my family and their associates. This has had a profound affect on my life, as I am still young, and has ripped a part of me out that I fear will never be replaced. I have spent the last few years coping with this, and sorting it all out.

My family, as a last course of action, commited me to several mental health institutes for various reasons. This was against my will and something I have recently been dealing with. What I was diagnosed with, I believe, is not important and only a means of control by my family and their friends.

My entire life I've known something was different, and only lately have I started to do something about it.

I've always believe in things most people considered paranormal, and have multiple personal experiences. Again, these experiences are my own, and hard to share with anyone.

I recently found this website, while doing some research, and have been monitoring it. It's such a relief to find people that are like-minded, and possibly share the same experiences.

Still, I have been fooled before and will always be cautious. I just hope that I don't regret becoming an active poster.

Hmm, sorry for any vagueness or confusion, this is not easy.

Perhaps I should just stop and list a few of the things I believe and have interest in;

UFO's - Be they extraterrestrial, secret craft, etc.

NWO - I whole-heartedly believe this is the goal of many people, but to what extentint I do not know. Who's behind it, from the Illuminati to Alien-Human hybrids, is not for me to say. But the greed of most humans, and the things I have seen 'behind the scene' in the military complex, this is a reality. Though, I offer no prove to any worldwide conspiracies or such.

Reptoids - Again, something I whole-heartedly believe in. This is something I've always tried to hide, but after research finally know that I am not alone. Are they blood-drinking, shape-shifting aliens? I don't think so, but I could be wrong. The most logical explanation would be ET's or Previous outer-earth inhabitants

Hollow Earth - I firmly believe there to be an inner-earth, but possibly not 'hollow' The honeycomb description seems to be likely to me.

These are the topics which I believe in and which interest me the most. Other's include various sciences (free energy, etc), government 'conspiracies' and cover-ups, and mythical creatures (from elves to bigfoot and nessie)

These things just feel right to me, and nothing has ever changed that. I don't know all the facts and know that I never will. What I do have though, is my own choice to believe.

gz

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A most hearty welcome to ATS, grumpyzombie

After reading your introduction, I think you'll enjoy the experience since our main goal is civil debate.

Jump right in, the water is perfect for swimming.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It looks like you will find many things to keep yourself busy here on ATS, just don't feed the trolls, they are known to infest those forums.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So, I have to ask, how do you make a zombie grumpy?

Take away his braaaaaaaaaaains?

Welcome to the board, stay away from my gray matter, OK?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well welcome

and you do know you can but stuff like that in your profile page right

well thanks for posting i think ppl should post stuff like that when they join

too bad i didn't think about it when i joined

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi grumpyzombie and welcome to ATS

I hope you enjoy yourself here

[edit on 7/22/2007 by pstiffy]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
bbbrrraaa... er

Thanks everyone, for the welcoming. I just found the profile stuff, so I;ll fiddle with it some. Again, thanks, and see you all out there..

gz

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS ship

Anything you need please feel free to contact me
-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

top topics

join