It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see Shooter yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This movie really struck me as being a remake of the JFK Assasination in every way. Anyone else see it?

Shooter - with Mark Walberg

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I have the netflix envelope sitting on my desk, but I have not popped it in yet. I saw the trailer and noticed the obvious JFK connection. What did you think of the film?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I love action movies, good or bad.

I particularly enjoyed this one because most of what happened seem very plausible as well as shadowing what happened with JFK.

The street cop tie in was an obvious similuation of the JFK assasination but it shows how this could possilby have happenend.

All conspiracy aside, I thought it was a pretty good movie.

I will probably watch it a again soon.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It wasn't bad...pretty predictable. A good amount of over the top "blow'em up" stuff. Not one of of Wahlberg's better movies. Saw it on a my Kuwait to DC flight. Glad i didn't have to pay to see it.

The JFK tie in was pretty obvious.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
as soon as i watched it, it struck me as a total remake of the JFK situation and yet those who believe the "lone shooter " theory will see this and think what a great plot without accepting the reality that it is based on.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"JFK situation", maybe.

"They killed my dog". That would piss me off too.

Roper

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I thought it was a very entertaining movie, him reading the 9/11 commission report was a nice subtle way of saying something is fishy.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I loved that movie. it was awesome! if you haven't seen it yet please do.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hubby and I liked it. It was a movie that made you think it could happen for real.

top topics

join