It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview: Fact or Fiction ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I've started this thread to get down to the point of this interview being a fake or actual proof of alien presence on Earth. It's been a while since it was first released but no one came foward claimin' it to be a hoax till this day. Another thing I'd like to find out is who's the guy talkin' in the interview and if he's still alive or can be located by anyone.If you haven't seen the whole vid you could see them on youtube when you have some time.Alien Interview

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There are plenty of threads on this subject already, you should search around. I know most people think it's a puppet, but the eyes give me a creepy feeling, like windows to the soul. I'm inclined to believe this is the real deal. I've read the evidence provided by the South African Air Force which confirms there were EBEs transported to the USA at that same point in time, and the document provides a riveting read. Feel free to PM me if you want to read them.

The circumstabntial evidence adds up which solidifies my belief in this tape's authenticity. I think the evidence that shows the EBE was indeed captured and held there at that time, is far more overwhelmingly convincing than the puppet theory.

new topics

join