It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Alien Interview Deleted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It's a little disturbing for the past several years I've been into the whole We're Not Alone thing. So I came across this video about a few months ago saying there was an Alien who got interviewed in the Area 51 facility. So I downloaded it and I was like....Fake!

It sure is good to know people. My buddy in California which is all I will say about him, knows how to hack and all that he's done since he was a kid, at age 13 he knew about hacking in people cell phones long ago when cell phones were first popular. Anyways Since he knows a lot of stuff out their I asked him what he thought of the video. I sent the video link to him and he said "this exists? I can't believe someone got ahold of this video and added this weird music." He told me he had the Real version that he was able to get into. So I asked him to send to me 5 days ago.

So I recieved the video he sent me. From the video being shown on the net and on that series with the guy Victor who claimed he smuggled out of Area 51 and had to take out the sound for his friends sake so they don't get reconized etc...... The video they showed was only 2 minutes and 45 seconds. The video my friend gave me was 3 hours and 26 minutes.

Ok I was in all. Here I thought it was fake, maybe a puppet right? Wrong the first part of the video it wasn't recording the minutes or seconds yet. It showed them setting everything up, there wasn't anything on the bottom of the screen. Then it showed them bringing in the alien. It was wheelchaired in by a doctor. They hooked up this heart monitor I want to say- to the Alien, the purple light you see in the video jumping here and there. Then the guy on the left of the table was talking to the video. Saying that this was their final interview with the Alien and they have been doing it for some months anywhere from 2 to 4 hours a day.

So basiocally the first three hours and more was just setting up the equipment, their was 6 doctors total. Each were ready knowing how sick the Alien was. The video blacked out here and their but when it did you could hear them talk. The sad thing is when they showed the video to the public it was on 2 minutes 45 seconds, but why did they start it after 38 seconds? They claimed it was uncut. I compared both of mine and the one posted on the net, the first part before 38 seconds the guy who could telepathically interpret the Alien got up and asked the Alien if he wanted to finish the interview, he didn't get a responce from the Alien untill 29 seconds they said it was sick and they kept losing it telepathically. So all you people who wondered why they showed it from 40 seconds and up thats why, they were having a hard time communicating with the alien. After the 2 minutes and 40something seconds they Did turn off the video, but shortly after they turned it back on.

When it showed it after it was blacked out(All you people out their this is what the TV didn't want you to see) The camera man took a close up of the Alien. It's mouth still foaming and the doctors couldn't do a thing to help the poor Alien. So the doctors moved out the way and another Alien came to the Aliens Aid. It was feeling around the eyes of the Alien then stuck some weird instrument up the Aliens nose. The Alien that was helping out his fellow alien told the telepathy expert that the Alien was living on its last minutes and it was time for it to move into another capsule. I havent quite figured out what that meant maybe another body? Like a reancarnation type of thing I dont know I could be way off. Anyways it showed the sick Alien getting wheeled off then the guy who was interviewing the Alien looked into the Camera right before he shut it off and said,"This is not good." and then the video ended.

The first 3 hours were pretty much setting the room up for the Alien because they kept saying it needed to be darker and they felt it wasn't comfortable for the alien for the fact how sick he was and how sensative eveything was for the Alien(Like Lights, Sounds, and even The coldness in the room) The reason why I said deleted on the subject was because I had the video and I thought it was perfect to show you guys. Well I might have the government on my ass Im not sure, but when I looked for it this morning it was completely deleted from my computer. I havent heard from my buddy in 3 days. I'm a little worried but more worried for my friend. I hope things are ok. So I'm sorry you cant see what I saw but I tried my best from what I remembered about the video. So if you guys come across it on the net, don't bother there was 6 different versions of the video only 1 exists, and I had it....

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
When was this video originally recorded? last week, 6 months ago, 60 years ago?

If you come across it again please U2U me so you can email it to me or something.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
SinCity702: Extraordinary stuff! You had a real gem. Would really be interested if you can get another copy from your friend assuming he's not in any trouble. By all means keep me posted through posts public or private. I'd really appreciate more info on what you seen on the extended 3 hour version !!

Regards'
Dallas

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
please u2u me also I saw the video 2min and thought it was a fake please contact me through e-mail or any other way and next time u get a great video like that make a back up on cd-romplz

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That video sounds pretty cool; u want to make copies of it if u ever get it again and just start planting it all over the internet. I wouldnt worry about yr government coming after you or yr mate; the videos gone thats all they care about.

Definitely though you should try and get the video again.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
New post below read it

[edit on 3/14/2005 by Huria86]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is this the video you’re talking about?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it is, I have it on my hdd. I also posted a direct download link to a full documentary of it b4 the above link was placed on the forums (which I can’t find on the forums atm - somewhat amusing... lol).

As I said in my previous postings about it, the site where I found the full movie gets nuked more often then not - It also comes back online from time to time too... the site is www.para-normal.com

But now that i read the "ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51" thread again i can see that someone posted another link so u can view the movie there.

[quote="mrmulder"]
Here you go! www.ufocasebook.com...

Note: You must have Real Player installed on your machine to view the video.

If this isn’t the same vid...then disregard my post all together...

EDIT: How come my the quote code isnt workin? this is php isnt it? what am i missing?

EDIT: LMAO now i re read your first post.. sorry i didnt really read it all b4 i posted this.. too much ats reading in the wee hours of the night i suppose.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Arachnid69]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In your story you state that the sound was taken out by 'Victor' however you could understand what the interviewer said...am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Try to use some tool to recover deleted data from HD, with a bit of lucky you can get it back.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Oh please! I've never heard so much bollocks in all my life! What stuns me more is that people here actually buy into this story...

Thank you SinCity for that work of bad fiction, and if I could I'd vote you for the Troll of the Month Award.

Your "hacker" buddy has a version of the vid no one has seen before but...Oh Gosh My Golly!!! It's gone off your hard drive!!!

Until you produce the video I'm going to assume you're a troll having a laugh, and unfortunately getting the "try to hard to believe" brigade excited.

If you produce the video I'll apologise, get down on my knees and kiss your arse for the rest of my natural life.

Good day to you sir.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Until you produce the video I'm going to assume you're a troll having a laugh, and unfortunately getting the "try to hard to believe" brigade excited.

If you produce the video I'll apologise, get down on my knees and kiss your arse for the rest of my natural life.

I'm actually in the same boat as Nada. We've seen this happen on ATS far too many times to be had again. A person registers a day or two before making some amazing post claiming amazing occurrences yet can't provide any evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I woke up today and did some investigating on this. It took me 5 whole minutes to come to the conclusion you are full of it. Here are the reasons:

1. In your other posts you say you live 90 miles from Groom Lake, yet you fail to mention this in your post. You think you would of talked about that in a situation like this.

2. Wow am I ever impressed. Your typing skills went from making almost no paragraphs and quite a few typing errors to almost PERFECT spelling and tons of paragraphs. Impressive....Most impressive.

3. You seem to be more bragging to ATS that you had the video and they don't by saying "So if you guys come across it on the net, don't bother there was 6 different versions of the video only 1 exists, and I had it...."

4. If this is true, why don't you just use system restore to get it back? It should work fine.

TROLL!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Why would they interview a "sick" alien when they had a perfectly healthy one there.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Let's just wait and see what SinCity comes up with. Perhaps he's got or going to get it. It what he say's is true and he can get a copy it may even be News worthy.. the glass is half full.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Why would they interview a "sick" alien when they had a perfectly healthy one there.

That's exactly what I thought and forgot to include it.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Edit; A piece of advice, all caps equals dissed post. A little decrorum please.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Way to go SinCity ! Keep your head up and keep me posted on any new info.

Thanks,
Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
First off, lose the caps lock man my friggin' head hurts. Next, produce the video and like I said I'll gladly shine your shoes and kiss your arse for the rest of my natural life.

Until that time you're someone having a laugh, and resorting to the caps lock has only bolstered this opinion. I'm tempted to get even more degrading but I'll leave it at that, I'd gladly like you to prove me wrong but somehow I don't see that happening.

Originally posted by SinCity702
THE OTHER ALIEN LOOKED LIKE A HELPER HE LOOKED A LIL SMALLER THEN THE EBE WHO WAS IN THE VIDEO.

What? So because it's smaller it's lower in the social class? Size matters to EBE's? It's a helper and not a pilot because it's small? sheesh! Different strokes for different folks eh?

[edit on 14-3-2005 by John Nada]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
First off, lose the caps lock man my friggin' head hurts.

It was intentional. He had no problem spelling names without caps. Post gone. Won't have members yelling at people.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
if his friend had it, why doesn't he just resend it?

silly boy, messing with the serious alienographers here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join