It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conservative guy with a few guns and rifles point of view on 911.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I laughed at this. The argument of money not being backed by silver or gold is meaningless. Nothing has any worth. To think that silver is magically "worth more" than paper is to think that orange is "worth more" than green.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This man is right in every way. The American people have gotten lazy, myself included.

This right now does not have to be fought with weapons, what needs to be done is videos like this need to run wild on the net and people have to stand as one. We know the government and news agencies monitor the net.

When the election comes forget the Dem's and Rep's don't vote for them. IMO it would be better to have someone outside the box that we can guide as a people.

But with this we might end up with the Marshall Law they have been working toward, and Mr. Pres. would issue that Executive Order to continue in his office..... so this does need to be thought out by we the people.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrolimeade
I laughed at this. The argument of money not being backed by silver or gold is meaningless. Nothing has any worth. To think that silver is magically "worth more" than paper is to think that orange is "worth more" than green.

You're wrong. Metals do have worth based upon their industrial uses. Paper is... well paper. And currency, having been preprinted, has less worth than plain paper. A given weight of a metal can be sold on the international market (like any other commodity) for its prevailing price on that day. So your clever orange vs. green argument is fatally flawed. Good try.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think this guy just watched ZEITGEIST: The Movie and now he is kind of pissed.

As an American I would be too.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lets just say that having a rifle in the background is not smart, and especially not the way people should go about things at this stage.

IMO violence just starts new negative cycles.

I'm not anti-war, but such aggression is not a good way to go if the world is going to wake up to itself.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
HELL YAAAA!!!! Preach it borther!!!

I hope that more and more are waking up from all sides and walks of life, he askes great questions which your gvernment refuses to answer, who works for who when they tell us to piss off?

WAKE UP AMERICA

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, I agree with pretty much everything that he said, although the money side of things has to be taken as more of a whole - all our societies and economic structures are also based around our monetary systems so what is he suggesting?

Also from living in a country where guns are pretty much illegal the whole gun argument IE the abolition being a conspiracy to control the masses is the biggest load of bull I have ever heard. With all of your guns you still cant stop the government or the higher powers, all that you retain is your right to own one and contribute to the unbelievable gun crime statistics - yes - every single person who owns one is responsible as you contribute as a whole. How many guns do the military own? Do you think they are really phased about yours?

Aside from that he has a very inspired view on the government and has raised a few points re the twin towers i will have to look into - if no other building has ever fallen down due to fire and three in one day did then that is really something! I think the structure of the buildings, taking impact etc have to be looked into before I believe in it fully.

Also identity tags - we are going through this here and I cant bear it. Do you know everything about our lives will be stored on these - health treatments, purchases made, no aspect of our lives will remain personal anymore - it makes me feel sick.

But the thing is we haven't been "free people" well, ever really, so whats the big deal, when cameras went up on every street corner - WHERE DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS GOING TO END? Our rights have been stripped all the way through history, the whole time one government controls a country that government (or whoever is the power) will stop at nothing to control the masses, they have to as human nature is very argumentative, and it is human nature to step on the underdog, however the only alternative is to have multiple governments in several areas which only results in civil war.

You have to ask yourself what you really want - your rights being constantly shaved off and off and off, OR living at war - please take a look at Uganda etc before you flippantly reply. Human nature will not change, therefore we have to live with it or fight - and I wouldn't risk the safety of my son for the sake he has to live with an identity tag or whatever else they throw at us next.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I agree with this guy in all aspects.

But, I think he puts too much emphasis on being Conservative or Liberal. I think political parties are a thing of the past. Parties are dead.

I'm in agreement with this guy 100%. I'm a liberal. I've voted liberal in every election since I've turned 18. What difference does it make that he's a conservative and that I'm a liberal, other than he helped put GWB in office? None.

Vote the person ... not the party.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Pinky Ponk

Also from living in a country where guns are pretty much illegal the whole gun argument IE the abolition being a conspiracy to control the masses is the biggest load of bull I have ever heard. With all of your guns you still cant stop the government or the higher powers, all that you retain is your right to own one and contribute to the unbelievable gun crime statistics - yes - every single person who owns one is responsible as you contribute as a whole. How many guns do the military own? Do you think they are really phased about yours?

Actually you are wrong on this.

The only reason people haven't gotten insanely crazy about overtaking the states or anywhere else is because of our right to bear arms.

If it wasn't for that 1 amendment we would all be screwed. I would like you to prove me wrong. I do believe that this to be true and the only reason the NWO or whoever hasn't killed the 80% of the population as they say they want to real bad.

On a nice food for thought.. What do you think will happen if they take the 2nd amendment from Americans? ya stir on that a second.. then you will have your answer. I can tell you now it wont be as easy as it was when the Aussie's gave up their right to bear arms. I can almost bet that. Hell I would bet my life on that one..

So think.. why haven't they taken over yet??? The Americans right to bear arms is the only reason I can come up with... We will see in the coming year how much effect this will have on us as a country. Remember election time is about and there are 2 people in office right now who DONT.. I mean DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE.

::EDIT::

I want to add something..

"How many guns do the military own??"

The best thing about those gang members is when the shiot hits the fan I can bet we will be pretty set cause of them.

Granted I hate a lot of things gang members do and what not, but when it comes down to it... I think they are the ones that are going to be a major player in helping to control whoever it is that is going to try and take over the country we live in...

Altho a Civil War today will be the nastiest thing ever seen..... I have to give it to the gang members cause they are the only ones who are going to be supplying us with a well supplied weapons/ammo we need. So it don't matter how many weapons the military has... We can get the same thing if it came down to it...

Watch Lord of War.

[edit on 7/18/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Revolution is RIGHT around the corner. I will not participate, it is not in my ethics, but I think all Republicans should have a change of heart, if they do not, it could be hazardous to their health!

you ARE participating now.

your side has been chosen.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
There are lots of people out there that are like this guy. The problems is how do you organize without alerting the opposing threat. If there was somewhere to go and sign up, I would be the first in line. So if someone could find a way to organize such a thing without being noticed, I would love to here it.

Check out the We The People Foundation.

They are fighting to restore the Constitution and shut down the Federal Reserve now. If you live in the States and are serious about this, try getting involved with them in some capacity.

And yeah the guy in this video has some SERIOUS gnads, he is absolutely right about the Fed, the money system, 9/11, the globalist elites etc....

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This country will change for the better. One of two things will bring about that change.

1) We elect Ron Paul who is the ONLY candidate that will stop and reverse this runaway corruption and subversion of our rights. Check him out and you can prove to yourself he is a citizen statesman of the highest order. His IS founding father material.

2) We elect a Hillary or Giuliani type and this corruption continues...all candidates except for Paul have talked about nuclear actions against Iran. They will further plunge this country into corruption and loss of personal liberty. This will then become the tipping point where we will begin to see marches...then those marches will be silenced which will be the last straw...then you will see armed resistance...which will spiral out of control and plunge us into a breif but meaningful revolt...the people will take their country back and ensure this will never happen again.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet

1) We elect Ron Paul who is the ONLY candidate that will stop and reverse this runaway corruption and subversion of our rights. ...

2) We elect a Hillary or Giuliani type and this corruption continues...

Or...
We have a catastrophy that makes 9-11 look small, and we enter a martial law, and bush declares himself "emperor bush" until the problem is over.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Also identity tags - we are going through this here and I cant bear it. Do you know everything about our lives will be stored on these - health treatments, purchases made, no aspect of our lives will remain personal anymore - it makes me feel sick.

If you look at it Biblically, in Revelations the number of the beast (666 in those times but a national ID card looks more current) was a must have for the people in order to buy food and other items. So, that is what its shaping up to be if we have to get those. Eventually, you will HAVE to have one in order to buy your own necessities. Or you could just start farming with some land, raise some livestock, things like that

I, personally will not get one, I think it is ridiculous to have all of your wants and needs that you buy, on record. Then there is talk about how there will be checkpoints in the United States where you have to present it? I've been in this country almost 18 years now and was born here too. Why should anyone have to have one?...Plus, I am sure there will be store owners that think like some of us and do not want the National ID card either, thus their store won't make you use them...Unless some force or our government forces them too...even then, I don't know.

Also, someone above wrote on how the gangs would help us in a takeover or fight against our government...If you think about a firefight between gangs and Military personnel, who do you think would win?...The Military are pretty well trained, have better weapons, and tactics too. I guess the gangs would know the areas better but, thats just my view. Though, violence should be one of the latter choices.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by AllinTheMind89]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here's the irony about this video. The guy is clearly showing off his US flag in the background to show his patriotism.

- Our wonderful government would probably deem this guy a terrorist.

Aside from that - great video. I wish this would be shown on national television somehow.

Well, one can dream, eh?

[edit on 18-7-2007 by horrorbiz]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiwynn

Or...
We have a catastrophy that makes 9-11 look small, and we enter a martial law, and bush declares himself "emperor bush" until the problem is over.

Right....sorry that should have been #3.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Entertaining! But why this actually merits much attention is frankly beyond me. I'm sorry but simply rehashing tired old theories with (what I'm sure he considers to be) an enigmatic raised eyebrow doesn't really get me as excited as the rest of you.

I'm assuming he wants to be taken seriously, I mean come on, he's standing in a black room infront of a flag and a gun. If that setup isn't the platform of reason I don't know what is!

"Never in the History of the world has a building collpsed due to fire" (or something to that effect)....... okaaaaaaaaaay......... where that extraordinary factoid came from I've no idea, unless he's been cheating and using wikipedia.

I remember being given a shabby newsletter in Gavray once, contained similar tales of treachery and sinister forces. At least the author of the newsletter had common sense and reason on his side, amply illustrated when he said that the only way to save mankind was to live under the sea in concrete submarines....... that could also fly into space......

Back to the subject though, I wonder what the rest of his mum's basement looks like?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by horrorbiz
Here's the irony about this video. The guy is clearly showing off his US flag in the background to show his patriotism.
[edit on 18-7-2007 by horrorbiz]

I heard a quote the other day on NPR. I forget what the spot was for, but the quote was something to the effect of, "People say they support the troops, but they don't support the war — I call that Patriotism Lite." To me, this is a form of bipartisan rhetoric used to divide people and off-side an issue into something that bares no importance.

In actuality, I think the displaying of the flag, indeed showed his patriotism for his country. I think people confuse contempt for our current administration for contempt of our country. It's easy to understand why.

But, I think people are upset at what our country has become and that it no longer stands for what it was originally designed. This country was a land born for freedom and independance from those who sought to control the world through power and greed. Now that America has adopted an international agenda to inflict it's policies and influence opinion throughout the world - it has become just the type of entity it was originally designed to escape.

Thus, when displaying our flag it's meant to inspire an idea of America as it should be. To symbolize the ideals for which it was founded. Many think that if you don't support your government as a whole, 100% on every issue, you're not a true American or patriot. I disagree. It's the original ideas and intentions of our founders that this flag stands for and is meant to inspire - not the greed and corruption of todays money grubbing politicians and this administration's global agendas.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well im afraid guns wont help you, as the beast, meaning a conglomeration of evil groups of control freaks, will likely ruin us somehow, and bypass your gun. What we need is a goddamn miracle from God, or to take more action oursleves learning how we can depose this scourge of old world greed married with mobsterism. Its merely elite gangs, self deceived, they train others to think like them. Because its right. And it allows them to excersize there insane killers ways. though its totally wrong is what im saying

[edit on 18-7-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm not into guns but haven't they been trying to get guns done away with here in the states.

I do think people have a right to have them and we can't let them take that right away. It will lead the people more toward that Nazi life they are attempting to push forward. Don't get chipped and don't do the ID card. Stand up and fight for your rights when they try to pull anything.

Stand up for what American was meant to be not what they are trying to make it, HELLo vote me in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join