It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ATS Story

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know I haven't posted any updates in a month but more are comming soon. I plan to carry my own spin off of this story beyond this point. I hope the other writers will carry on too.

Deus, are you planning on including part of other writer's stories in there? If so you can use mine

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hadn't thought about that... I don't know. I don't think so at the moment. However, perhaps in a later volume we can mosh it all together.

DE

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yeah, I should finish mine first before thinling about that anyway, even after 10 chapters I'm arround the beginning of your story's timeline. Reading your finished work would be the best way to make sure there is no contradiction in the stories.

I've been getting someSWEET ideas for my story so there should be updates in mine soon.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dam it! edit... edit... not quote

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Ranger]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ok like the idea so far, want a character, heres one. Nodvu 5 ex community police officer (for real), Killed in action his immediate superior, killed in action his superior, killed in action deputy commisioner of police. There have been 8 attempts on Ndovu 5's life. Resigned from the post and went to the UK for three months to allow things to cool down. Now lives in low profile in the same country and survives on his wits. Packs and hopes another bullet is not coming throough the windscrren the next time he drives out. All the above is fact.
ND5

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Wow.... now I know I've been away too long..... Lemme know how this is progressing or if I can do something to help, DE.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Published. Thanks, all.

DE

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm currently reading this book that started on ATS:

www.flipkart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>