It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new crazy James Casbolt alien pictures

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Do your own research, i am not going to hold you hand in this process. Everyone must come to their own conclusions.

Nope didnt need you to hold my hand thanks, but I do all my own research! But as one person I cant even start to stratch the surface, Ive never heard of James Casbolt before, I just thought maybe you could have put a link that refers to the main story.
We all are not on the up and up on things. Just becasue we dont know everything there is to know about UFO! and say you wont hold my hand shows me that you dont have much paitence for people who are either new to this, or dont have back ground on said subject.

I stumbled upon these pictures and thought they may be of interest to my fellow open minded chums on an alien/ufo forum. I did not put any thought into where the thread might go.

Okay fair enough, I just was enterested in hearing what you had to say. But I honestly didnt know where to start, I looked up some stuff about JAmes, and now have an idea.. Like I said, I was new to this subject, and since you where the OP, I thought I would ask.. Didnt mean to get under your skin there

I never said i thought these pictures were real, read the OP and you will see this. Unlike some individuals i do not actually care about my 'rep' as you so eloquently put it. Truth is not democratic. I did not intend to 'play games' or 'waste time' as you say. IMO, in replying to a topic while not contributing anything of worth to the discussion IS a waste of time.

okay so you where just asking if they could be real then right? Or prehaps an aristic impression of what someone saw?
Trust me I wouldnt have posted anything if it didnt catch my eye somehow
So I iwill take some time, check it out on my own and get back with ya k...

edit:spellcheck

[edit on 053131p://1919 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I would be interested to know what Casbolt's reputation is in the overall UFO 'community'. I have read some threads that do not speak too highly of him; however, those old threads on ATS are all I have to go by.

Thank you in advance.

Ram

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

edit: light'n contrast - only..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TS-SCI- S.A.M-422Wxxy
Report prepared for S.A.A.L.M by xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A-C-T-I-O-N_ACIO PINE GAP

Description
Extra-terrestrial
Species: SAM_Nordics
Aliases: Swedes, Tall Whites, Nordics
Height: 5 - 6.5 feet
Weight: 120 - 240 pounds (estimated)
Eyes: Human
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Pale White
Sex: Male and Female
Communication: Telepathic
Location of Origin
Mt Ziel - Northern Australia
Distinguishing Characteristics
Share Common physical features with human beings
(especially Scandinavians)
Are taller than the average human
Have more of a muscular build than the average human
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her eyes is bugging me though...
else - dunno..

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Ram]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They are from this guy? www.jamescasbolt.com...

He claims to be a MI6 agent. There seems to already be an ATS thread showing this guy to be a fraud. www.abovetopsecret.com...

On his own photographs page he has a section called Research Photographs were he states: "These are photos I have come across in my research that have impressed me. There is much evidence to suggest they have been leaked anonymously from the so-called 'white knights'. These are personnel who work in the underground bases and on other classified projects."

BUT if you look at the photograph links almost all of them are fakes and poor fakes at that but this guy doesn't seem to know it. Not much of an agent I guess.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm prepared to give James Casbolt the time of day, have no problem at all.. but oh my goodness - I think I'm in love! That first pic, of the Nordic alien.. she is HOTTTT!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
Here are two more pictures to add to the on going James Casbolt saga, preceding these two pictures we had 'lord marduk' and 'lol enlil'. These earlier pictures included a suspiciously similar brezinski lookalikey and a blatently fake picture of a 'masonic' passport.

Most of the photographs look like the work of a skilled photo-shopper. This could then indicate an interesting path towards a funded disinformation possibility. Follow the money! It could be that there are subversive intentions to discredt James Casbolt : the british are much more secretive about underground bases etc, its very rarely mentioned in the public field unlike the pop roswell culture of the US).

Or the pictures could be real?

These silly pictures make me want to punch somebody!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The thing that stands out for me
about the stats below the hot nordic woman
is

Mt Ziel
Australia

????

Somebody should reseach that part.

Maybe me.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

The thing that stands out for me
about the stats below the hot nordic woman
is

Mt Ziel
Australia
????
Somebody should reseach that part.
Maybe me.

Doing that gives the Hoaxer Casbolt some credibility, when he deserves none. He has been proven a hoaxer on 2 occasions now.
The first photo is of a model shoot somewhere. Change the contrast and take a closer look at what the model was wearing. Its one of those weird photo shoots and they stick contact lenses into the poor girl. Casbolt makes it up. Once can sense him scurrying around the web for photos to back up his hairbrained ideas.

Read his insane website. He tries to make you believe he was 'running drugs' with his father for MI5 when he was 18 ?? Come on.

He has removed both sets of his ridiculous photos that were so easily debunked. But what IS serious is that he stated those photos were taken by his 'friend' inside the Dulce base, an out and out lie, when they were of the Stockholm subway. He just makes it up, tells lies, probably in an attempt tp sell his book or DVD

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Mt. Ziel! LMAO!!,

ok, I live in the Northern territory of aus and I've never heard of a place called Mt. Ziel. If you've been here you'd realise that almost everything is aboriginal in name....Ziel is not aboriginal....something like Milangimpi or Nhulunbuy would be more believable.....

Ram

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I really think he's just fooling around...
There is these photos on he's web - where he stands near a rock and the lense makes stuff shine up...
He writes about a light beam comming out of he's head-.

I think he's just an excentric person who speaks out loud and have made lies he's way of living..
Or he is a victim of some sort of somthing...

I found Mt - ziel on google earth..yesterday. It's there.
I cannot find it today - but it says somthing about an expedition - a man called ziel on a donkey - some 100 years ago - he found a mountain....

-
Lies are the worst thing that ever happend to mankind -
I have no idea what it's like to live - and do lies for a living...I dunno if they get a kick out of it or not.
That you might feel somkinda powertrip doing it - Or what that is all about.

But one thing is sure - It's not getting us anywhere positive.
And that goes for politics too...
And the comercial industry -
And music industry..
And all the other fatal things man put into "being alive".

Well - The most wicked thing is religion... Talk about lies getting us nowhere.
It's amazing.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Ram]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
A creature with a powdered face and contact lenses?!

How truly bizarre "Alien Life" is!

Who knows what other monstrous lifeforms we will find in deepest space? Perhaps the dreaded "Fat Guys in Wigs", awesome "Midgets in Short-Pants" or the jaw-dropping "Kid in a Baseball Hat" alien!

It's true. The universe is a strange place!

Ram

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Mt ziel..

Macdonnell Ranges

Mountain system, south-central Northern Territory, Australia. Extending east and west of the town of Alice Springs for some 250 mi (400 km), its highest peak is Mount Ziel (4,954 ft [1,510 m]). The mountains were first explored in 1860 by John McDouall Stuart and were named after Richard Macdonnell, governor of South Australia.

mt.ziel info

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Ram]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The picture of the "nordic" is a photo of a supermodel on a catwalk, I'm convinced of it, because I remember the picture.

I just can't remember her name

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry about it. Casbolt has zero credibility.

Even the Fortean Times have exposed his lies.

www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Gotcha.

Her name is Anja Rubik. She's polish and a supermodel

Heres lots of pictures of her

Anja Rubik

Obviously the image is a bad photoshop job. Would be fairly easy to do if you mess about with the hue, saturation and lightness. I was going to try and copy an image and play with it but sadly the right-click function is disabled on the site above, but I think anyone looking at it will see its the same woman

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Am I the only person who thinks the second image looks alot like Karl Lagerfeld?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
WELL DONE NEFERMORE

The hoaxer Casbolt debunked once again

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

10 minutes in Photoshop. I could have done MUCH much better with gray skin tones and wrinkle matches if I had the time, but I am at work. As a designer we do this kind of thing all the time for photos we get...not unlike how they made Katie Couric look slimmer on that magazine cover.

You wouldn't believe what I've been asked to do to personal photos by clients. "Make me look less old" is the worse.

I hope you get the point.

Anyway...Marduk is a Lame Duck.
A sad hoax from a sad hoaxer.

When will people stop damaging the credibility of the real truthseekers out there?

peace.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So does this mean the thread is dead??? I thought the girl looked like she was playing dress-up in a cheap studio with sum classic white-out contacts. Maybe she's albino? If she is real.. she doesn't look mean. As far as the old man.. invation of the body snatchers... mystery solved!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh what the hell...a quick example of skin tone changes:

3-5 min in Photoshop.

Did a quick smear of his features but again you get the point. This type of thing is so easy to most people would be amazed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join