It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles? Aliens do have a sense of Humour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well this os for the Crop circle devotees
The people that did this are probably the same people who do all the crop circles

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Yes its the same group of people travelling all over the world doing crop circles just to freak people out....you that dumb?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
Yes its the same group of people travelling all over the world doing crop circles just to freak people out....you that dumb?

Not at all. But if people believe Aliens make crop cirlces why dont they believe they made old Homer in the link?

Dont you think Aliens might have a sense of humour?, Obviously the people that make the crop circles do?

Thanks for the post though.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well it aint like other crop circles, its painted or something. LOL its funny anyway.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Said link says it was done to promote the Simpson movie, using biodegradable paint so it'll wash off as soon as it rains.

Its not even a crop circle, so why would anyone believe aliens did it?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If you had done any research into crop circles at all you would know that it would be impossible for the same people to do them all.

I'll help you...

Crop circle numbers, year by year

These guys must have a lot of time to waste huh?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Said link says it was done to promote the Simpson movie, using biodegradable paint so it'll wash off as soon as it rains.

Its not even a crop circle, so why would anyone believe aliens did it?

Well they believe aliens made crop circles so why shouldnt they get out and paint a piccie of good old Homer?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Well they believe aliens made crop circles so why shouldnt they get out and paint a piccie of good old Homer?

Well to start I doubt they will get a share of the box office takings, and seecond, even if they do - the intergalitic exchange rate is so bad at the moment they would have to spen it here. You must know what its like finding all that forgen change for months after you get back from holiday.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yep, youre right, I still have a drawer full of old French Francs!

I suppose the Martian dollar has crashed now but I had a dream last night about investing in the Venusian Xpllggtrc, but Im not sure

top topics

join