It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 03 - John Lear Part 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

Originally posted by lightseeker
Just checked ATS Mix 2, and while there was a debate on Hilary there was no sound off portion of the show, at least that I heard and I was definitely awake this time.
Well, then either I'm having a senior moment or it happened in episode 1. Cuz I definately remember two ATS members sounding off about "Hillary for prez". And they weren't Dave and Johnny!

Ah .. Senior Moments.. I remember my first "Senior Moment", her name was Betty Sue and we were sitting in my 1959 'Nash Metropolitan' (Dave hits Johnny in the back of the head and whispers something).

Err..... apparently were thinking about two different types of "Senior Moments",
Never mind... (Johnny reaches for the Aspirin Bottle)...

The ATS Sound-Off "Who You Want For President" will air soon enough.. just need a few more people to submit their audio messages/podcasts/mp3's (or whatever you want to call 1 15-20 second recording).. I'm sure you might be thinking about the "Great Debate" between "Justin Oldham and WhatUkno".

Remember you can send them to:

[email protected]

Johnny

[edit on 19-7-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Please grab a microphone and give us a 15-20 second recording of who you'd like to see as President..
Johnny

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt...well, maybe not the t-shirt, but I definitely sent in my presidential soundoff mp3. If you can't find it, let me know and I will do another.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Robert Morningstar from UFO DIGEST is FRIDAY'S SHOW. Because of the length of the interview with him (we just couldn't stop recording), we are putting BOTH SEGMENTS up on Friday.

Whether you believe or not believe.... this is one interesting interview.

Dave

[edit on 7/19/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

<< 1   >>

join