It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taxes, Debt Illegal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I was doing some research on the national debt and wether we as a country(politically that is) learned anything after the trillions of dollars we lent out to countries after WWII, Apparently we didn't!!! Anyway I came across this website, with alot of things dealing with a NWO.....

home.iae.nl...

Wonder if anybody has seen this site. Im sure they have. Again things in the United States that make you go hummmm.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm not to sure about treasury notes and the NWO stuff but I do believe that the amendment to the constitution dealing with income tax was a sham and was never properly ratified by the states.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
We are really in Maritime Law. It is very complicated. Each person's birth certificate is a statement of the debt owed by the country. It is possible to buy back your birth certificate and then you "own yourself", in a manner of speaking.
There are other strange legal matters in this same vein.
If you want more details, look up Jordan Maxwell. I imagine he must have a website by now. He used to give lectures on Maritime Law as it relates to what the United States really is.
As I said, it is very complicated, and it has been quite a few years since I heard him speak on this topic.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
We are really in Maritime Law. It is very complicated. Each person's birth certificate is a statement of the debt owed by the country. It is possible to buy back your birth certificate and then you "own yourself", in a manner of speaking.
There are other strange legal matters in this same vein.
If you want more details, look up Jordan Maxwell. I imagine he must have a website by now. He used to give lectures on Maritime Law as it relates to what the United States really is.
As I said, it is very complicated, and it has been quite a few years since I heard him speak on this topic.

How many dollars am I talking to buy back my birth certificate?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
can anyone give me information where to look for the law that states i am required to pay federal taxes? i'll be waiting...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Good find

I have not seen this yet until now, very interesting. Thx for the link

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The national debt and taxes are a necessary evil. No taxes = no government, no military, no nation. You need taxes if you want to survive as a nation. And every country owes something to every other country. The US forgave obscene amounts of money after WWII, I can't imagine any nation is going to start calling in our tab any time soon.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"No taxation without representation" we've heard so much about in school when learning about the Boston Tea Party?

No one's represented me in tax increases.

I recall, during this past summer, there was a Green Bay WI store owner who refuses to charge his customers tax... he himself refuses to pay federal/state tax on his wares. (He sells alchohol).

I'll have to try and find that link, if there even is one.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
"No taxation without representation" we've heard so much about in school when learning about the Boston Tea Party?

No one's represented me in tax increases.

NTWR was because the colonies had no representative in the government at first, and then they only had token reps who weren't even from the colonies for the most part.

You are represented. You have Congressmen, no?

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have also heard that Tolls are only to be paid for business purposes only. ie.. Truck drivers making deliveries etc.., but if you and I were to say go to New York to see Ground Zero, we wouldn't be required to pay a toll because it would not be work related.

Has anyone else heard of this type a thing????
I will try to find any links to this subject...

top topics

join