It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Extra Secret Underground Alien Bases (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone

Just stumbled across two videos that might be of interest, they are on youtube at the following address:

www.youtube.com...

They were posted by a fellow that goes by the name of wicto.

Any comments would certainly be very much appreciatted

Cheers

Camilo

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So the Level 3 clearence for Dulce is a Halo 3 logo....

Well its a open and shut case Johnson!

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Who wrote all the black and white text in that video, a 3 year old?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Some interesting images there but unfortunately difficult to prove their authenticity.

Does anybody recognize these images, I wondered about the maglev train image since I can't fathom what that image represents.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Hello everyone

Just stumbled across two videos that might be of interest, they are on youtube at the following address:

www.youtube.com...

They were posted by a fellow that goes by the name of wicto.

Any comments would certainly be very much appreciatted

Cheers

Camilo

This is mostly about government conspiracy's (from link above):

It may be a revelation to many people that the global drug trade is
controlled and run by the intelligence agencies. In this global drug trade British intelligence reigns supreme. As intelligence insiders know MI5 and MI6 control many of the other intelligence agencies in the world (CIA, MOSSAD etc) in a vast web of intrigue and corruption that has its global power base in the city of London, the square mile. My name is James Casbolt, and I worked for MI6 in 'black ops' coc aine trafficking with the IRA and MOSSAD in London and Brighton between 1995 and 1999. My father Peter Casbolt
was also MI6 and worked with the CIA and mafia in Rome, trafficking coc aine into Britain. My experience was that the distinctions of all these groups became blurred until in the end we were all one international group working together for the same goals. We were puppets who had our strings pulled by global puppet masters based in the city of London. Most levels of the intelligence agencies are not loyal to the people of the country they are based in and see themselves as 'super national'.

It had been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the CIA has been bringing in most of the drugs into America for the last fifty years (see ex LAPD officer Michael Rupert's 'From the wilderness' website for proof). The CIA operates under orders from British intelligence and was created by British intelligence in 1947. The CIA today is still loyal to the international bankers based in the city of London and the global elite aristocratic families like the Rothschild's and the Windsor's. Since it was first started, MI6 has always brought drugs into Britain. They do not bring 'some' of the drugs into Britain but I would estimate MI6 bring in around ninety percent of the drugs in. They do this by pulling the strings of many organised crime and terrorist groups and these groups like the IRA are full of MI6 agents.
MI6 bring in heroin from the middle east, coc aine from south America and cannabis from morocco as well as other places. British intelligence also designed and created the drug '___' in the 1950's through places like the Tavistock Institute in London. By the 1960's MI5, MI6 and the CIA were using '___' as a weapon against the angry protestors of the sixties and turned them into 'flower children' who were too tripped out to organise a revolution. (less)

Hot stuff.. and people don't believe Spitzer used a 'risk free' sex ring.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I posted this days ago.

Weird stuff. But its fake.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josh_HLB
So the Level 3 clearence for Dulce is a Halo 3 logo....

...and the sign reportedly written in an "E.T. Language" was written in English and read "13 Below"

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
O my soul! these pictures are so fake !

This guy just added some pics together and wrote nonsense,what a waste!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

Yeah he is trying to sucker in the Alien believers into the sucker punch
of government conspiracy.
Imagine.
Next he will say Alien rhetoric is part of an even greater conspiracy.

Like the Cosmos Conspiracy.

Denying the UFO propulsion secrets.
No one is working on it now so "what me worry?".

The secret is so deep it goes back to the gaseous ether now 'dark matter'
that has been used for almost a century.

It is so free and unbelievable and unfathomable.
The momentum of the Cosmos held in the gaseous ether must be
broken by sparky and ionized Faraday Cages and thus free of
the momentum and easily moved like a stream of elections moving back
an fort in an old TV tube.

Never thought the old TV tube was so close to ether free UFO propulsion.

new topics

top topics

join