It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 % of "Foreign Fighters" in Iraq from Saudi Arabia?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Don't kid yourself, there is too much at stake, we DO control it in the big picture, the valves are OPEN. If you think otherwise watch what happens when the Saudis start trading oil in Euros.

You're right and you're wrong. We don't control Saudi and what it does; but we did invade Iraq due to the Euro situation. We did it to put our dollar boot on the neck of OPEC. And to control oil out of Iraq.

Make no mistake folks, this is a race for reserves to the finish and for monetary supremacy. The US is pretty much on the way to being flat-out screwed.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKidThe US is pretty much on the way to being flat-out screwed.

I hope your wrong because I disagree, I know we have disagreed in the past ECK, but I really don't think we are in that bad of shape, 'yet'.

If the oil countries push too hard, we can cause havoc there, remember if they 'cut off' the oil, we have 180+ days in the strategic reserve, plus a whole hell of a lot in Alaska, off the coast of Florida, and the rest of the Gulf. We could ride it out but it would be painful to the American consumer, of that there is no doubt.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join