It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve Signs That We Are Very Near the End of the World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
it is inevitable that we will get smarter and it is inevitable that some ignorent idiot comes up and says " look the bible got something right, maybe we should start discussing why someone decided to forget to make the calender for 2013, it must be the end of the world, or he might have been destroyed by people in war, maybe you should use your mind instead of beleiving in prophecies no good comes of it,

it really annoys me how you can beleive something so trivial, tch

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Focused_Life
Blessed is he who hungers and thirsts for righteousness. The Lord will come like a thief in the night, none will know when he will come back. Holy is the Lord God on High.

Oh, so true! If you want an accurate glimpse of the future, read your bible, read Daniel 7, Ezekiel 38, (the alignment of nations for the coming WWIII), Matthew 24, Luke 21, Revelation, Joel 2 and 3. Be ready and watchful! Jesus will come as a thief in the night. Please don't be ignorant of the things that are coming upon the earth!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to read the following very important message. We don’t aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they aren’t ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately dictate what they perceive to be truth. However, it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will face Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or in the near future when our words come to pass.

The Kingdom Message of Salvation is the Truth and validity of the Bible as a whole. As ministers with the Light of Life Ministry, we are doing as we are commanded within the Scriptures. Because we have been enlightened to the Truth, we have a heavy responsibility to pursue our Ministries. 1 Corinthians 9:16 warns of the necessity and woe to those that do not declare the Good News.

"For if I preach the gospel, I have no reason to boast, because an obligation is placed on me. And woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!"

This is because once we have acquired Wisdom about the Truth, it is our duty to spread the message as far as we can over all of creation. If we fail to warn others, the Creator holds us accountable. To walk away is to be overshadowed with negativity. Ezekiel 3:17-18 gives insight on this.

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman over the house of Israel. When you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. If I say to the wicked person: You will surely die, but you do not warn him—you don't speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order to save his life—that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold you responsible for his blood.”

To view a video containing our important message to mankind, visit: The Kingdom Message of Salvation

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Get the idea of the end of the world out of your head, or you'll just turn it into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The world is what we make it.

Get started.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
These end times prophecys are beginning to sound like a broken record. Alot of religious types want this to happen fro some reason

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonna
The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

This makes no sense what so ever. In one breath, you say a person does not need man-made religion and then go on to state: an acceptance of Christ as Lord... Seems like a double negative. One cancels out the other for they are both the same thing.

There is no great tribulation on the horizon. There is also no end in site. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Humans have been here for millions of years. We all believe what we want to believe. The difference is, I choose not to try and force my beliefs on to others. I do not think the world is going to end. And even if it is, I refuse to act like it will and live life to the fullest. It was given to me. It is mine to do with as I please.

Is there any documentation besides the bible and personal opinions that we are in fact, in the end times? Yeah, didn't think so.

I had a friend back in the 80's that thought we were in the end times then. Guess he was wrong, because we are all still here.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

that there 12 signs paper has turned out to be worthless...

as i've read it, the times of the Gentiles concluded in 1995
the last Jubilee year was 1996.... the end times were supposed to have
already happened and the great tribulation period of 3 1/2 years begun in Y2K.

mankind has not recovered the Ark of the covenant,
not found proof of the Saudi Arabian 'Mt Sinai'
not found solid evidence of the Red Sea crossing ala' Moses v. egyptians

" Additionally...
the 3rd temple ain't been built,
the book of Daniel still remains sealed
there ain't been any 200,000,000 man army yet
the 2 rivers tigris/euphrates aren't dried up
genetic engineering has not produced the scorpion tailed, lion fanged germs yet
wormwood has not yet unraveled across the globe
the war of Gog-Magog is still on the horizon, and precedes the tribulation
..... etc etc etc
"

it was a compelling article in it's pre-millennial time of publication...
but that crest-&-valley of our roller-coaster ride has gone,
it's only a insignificant memory of a much longer ride.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by St Udio]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join