It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New! A UFO leaving a message in a vapour trail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok now this is incredible as the message almost looks like a DNA stands. But 1st.. the person that took this from what I can gather from the comments, He has been through Crap, ever since he was followed home by a UFO, He has seen them and filmed them, Now before the haters begin typing, He has some of them analyzed and some are very strange indeed. And lets not forget that a lot of UFO footage, They can shape shift, Anyway my friends, this is the latest one and I think his greatest. Oh and pls turn the sound down as his cameras not the best

uk.youtube.com...

I hope you do enjoy it

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It just looks like a broken up contrail to me. I see them all the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have seen contrails break up exactly like this, you can't make out if it is a plane but, looks all normal to me....

flickr image...

that picture has almost that exact trails at the bottom... the trail above it is from the same plane, very strange though, that 2 different trials and the top persisted.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It looks like a normal plane drawing contrails.

The only thing that gets to me is why the contrails are bright orange and why they break up in the form of double helix?

I've seen contrails break up, some like that, but it's still weird in my eyes.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Those are flares drop to confuse heat seeking missiles, the plane was a military jet, I will guess either a B52 or a 707/KC135.

The it seemed like it was an exercise of some sort but hardly any UFO.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Don't be silly, that wasn't flares!

That, although strange looking, could easily be explained by contrails reflecting the light off a setting or rising sun, hence the orange glow.

Or

it could be an actual UFO.

I'll go with the contrails, personally, but not flares.... Jeebus...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
It just looks like a broken up contrail to me. I see them all the time.

Do you Iv never in my life seen an orange one like that, Ill have to keep my eyes open for that

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
I have seen contrails break up exactly like this, you can't make out if it is a plane but, looks all normal to me....

flickr image...

that picture has almost that exact trails at the bottom... the trail above it is from the same plane, very strange though, that 2 different trials and the top persisted.

Iv never in my life seen orange lines in the sky, with no plane leave that, Maybe I dont look up often enough huh

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

That, although strange looking, could easily be explained by contrails reflecting the light off a setting or rising sun, hence the orange glow.

Or

Did you notice there was no plane thats what really made me think

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by carcharodon
Those are flares drop to confuse heat seeking missiles, the plane was a military jet, I will guess either a B52 or a 707/KC135.

The it seemed like it was an exercise of some sort but hardly any UFO.

Hi I couldnt get that link, But I cant stress enough, there is no plane there. It reminded me a little of this one uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Or

Did you notice there was no plane

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Umm... just a suggestion but shouldn't this thread be in the UFO conspiracy discussion forum?
By definition it isn't exactly an aircraft related topic. No offence intended, I'm just surprised no one else has mentioned this or the moderators moved it to a more relevant section.

LEE.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The aircraft making the contrails isn't obvious because of distance. You can just about make it out though.

The contrails themselves are reflecting a low sun - hence the colour and brightness.

The camera used does not focus well on the contrails and thus when they break up in high level winds the effects appear more spectacular than, in reality, they were (with better focusing you wouldn't have had the impression of 'bright blobs').

Of course, since the aircraft can not be positively identified, it's still technically a UFO

top topics

join