It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UK MP hints at policy shift away from the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Browns translation almost matches Tony Snows backpeddling

Here ..let me do it..forgive my spanish accent also:

Its Every man for himself and God Bless us all!

I think England is in Denial notwithstanding the terror attacks on its own soil , that political correctness by eliminating the word terrorist, trusting the importation of foreign of medical and Lord knows what other professional areas of expertise throught its institutions., is somehow going to prevent the onslaught that coming. This is a religious war, and the entire west is the Great Satan.
Everyone may cry and sue for peace but there will be no peace. If Blair was Bushes poodle, Then Europe will be the Muslim worlds footstool. The Muslim tactic is well established by Muhammed to survive by stealth if outnumbered, when the numbers are right, overwhelm. it is a simple strategy they have been using for hundreds of years. Thats why there are one billion of them! Has anyone counted lately?. thatswhy you don't see the rest of the Muslim leaders speak out, because it is in effect a part of their religion and duty.

The Quran requires a muslim to ask the enemy to convert..before you can kill him..Bin laden realized he had messed up..in one of his later tapes,he asks the U.S. to convert...a procedural formality, whatever they do now is totally justified, no matter how many die.

Englands Brown may be spared a few lives now when it withdraws, and renounce its friendship with the US..The respite it gets will be brief, as it was when Lord Chamberlain returned from Germany with a piece of paper assuring peace in their time, later the v2 rockets fell.

I was born in Brooklyn, and you can't sell me the Brooklyn Bridge ..but it looks like Brown thinks the British people will. Perhaps they will, as recently there is a move to remove Winston Churchill from secondary schools to allow more time to study the dangers of drug use, and home economics. see thread "two finger salute".

I guess if they can do that to Winston, then they very will forget who their real friends are..

As for America,
We will not go quietly into the night..we will rage rage gainst the night ..(Dylan)

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I think England is in Denial notwithstanding the terror attacks on its own soil

England hasn't existed since 1707

The country is called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I see this comment about England all the time and I understand the U.K. thing, but surely there's some time when it's correct to say "England"? I mean if I'm standing in Glasgow I can say I'm in Scotland right? The individual countries didn't cease to exist when they united did they?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I see this comment about England all the time and I understand the U.K. thing, but surely there's some time when it's correct to say "England"? I mean if I'm standing in Glasgow I can say I'm in Scotland right? The individual countries didn't cease to exist when they united did they?

Yes they did.
because the Country is called Great Britain.

Both England and Scotland were Kingdoms that came together under One Crown.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think America may be shifting away from American foreign affairs, including Iraq, in the near future. But we will probably still protect Israel from attackers if it comes to it. I think that much of the world will probably come to Israel's aid if it is attacked.

I think America should focus it's resources on security at home after we leave Iraq.

I guess we'll see how it plays out.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Forgive me for Confusing the Brits with the English or the Brave Scotts, or those Stubborn Irish..I love them all..truly I do.

It will not matter whether you are English, Brit, Irish, or Yankee Doodle. Even the Chinese are having problems.No western soil is spared or sacred. We are all westerners and lackeys of Satan to these people. That is why most coming do not really assimilate, rather they wish to have their own courts in their own communities. You don't see even Turkey, a "moderate and enlightened" and more "secular" nation take a more vigorous stand in this war..except to amass 140000 troops on the iraqi borders to punce on our only real ally the Kurds.

One glimmer of hope..Is that Shias Kill Sunni Muslims, and Sunni Muslims Kill Shias. I know of no religion that will drag their own out of a church service and burn them to death, while police stand by. Were they to unite, truly unite..then we would be facing a more formidable enemy.

SyS
^i^

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
if the UK shifts policy away from the USand abandons the bogus WOT it will only be a matter of time before Oz follows their lead.....especially if we have a new PM with a spine.

Our Oz military swears allegiance to hte Queen of England not Uncle Sam

res

[edit on 15-7-2007 by resistancia]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
On Resistancias OZ allegiance to the Queen..That is well commendable..as long as we do not lose focus that all western nations are bubject to attack and infiltration . Saudis are friends also. yet they along with the muslim brotherhood foundation have promoted the construction of over a thousand mosques in the U.S, and many many of these thru imams with wahabi ideology, overtly and covertly ..ie Control from within by usurping the laws and customs of the host country. While many fret over NWO, they lost sight of IWO, islamic world order.

whats their favorite book ? Mein Kampf.

www.boston.com...

www.dailystar.com.lb...

The arabs (not all as some are peace loving ) have a long history of endearment with the Hitler regime and even made visits to the nazi regime to address the question of what to do with Jews) ..thats why we say islamo fascists..a well deserved label. The ideology is well entranched already in the minds of the young who volunteer in the transnational global insurgencies.

We may play musical chairs with allegiances to one another and bash that terrible Uncle Bush...but that will not silence the sounds of those distant drummers.

SyS
^i^

top topics

<< 1   >>

join