It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of all the UFO's what shape is most likley the real deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I’ve been reading the forums on this site for ages now and enjoy both the informative discussions and the mindless banter that appears everyday. The UFO section particularly fascinates me, as the above examples are no more clearly defined than in this section of ATS.

It seems that most people are either believers and know everything about the Alien situation or they are complete sceptics shouting down any snippet of information that appears on this forum (not helped by the hoaxers I might add!)

A few who I respect tend to go for the middle ground obviously trying to come to a conclusion based on the evidence or sometimes lack of evidence that can be presented on the subject.

Recently I have been trying to arrange my own thoughts on this matter and thought posting this may help.

First of all I want to keep the Aliens and the UFO’s separate. What do we know about UFO’s? Well here’s what I’m aware off.

We have sightings of UFO’s all over planet in different shapes and sizes
We have sightings of UFO’s in Space
We have sightings of UFO’s on Mars
If anyone else knows of any more locations please feel free to post.

We can categorise the UFO’s seen on earth into Saucer shapes, Cigar Shapes & Triangle shapes

The UFO’s seen in Space vary quite a bit but a common one that comes to mind are the odd giant doughnut shapes.

Mars, well we have photos off the Russian Phobus probes and I believe a thread is currently active showing something captured by the Spirit probes so there is defiantly UFO activity.

Now does anybody have a theory or just know why we never seem to see the same UFO’s that we do on Earth in Space etc? My own theory on this is that quite simply a lot of the UFO’s we have seen on Earth are of Human origin. I think that both the Triangles and the Saucer are more than likely built by us possibly with technology not of this world. The Cigar shaped objects seem to have similarity with UFO’s spotted in Space and Mars and I find everything makes more sense to me if the Aliens only have one style of ship!

Which of course opens up a can of worms regarding the Aliens! How many species do we currently have? How do we know this?

From what I understand the possible crash landings of Roswell indicated a similarity of what we now call the Greys so I can see where they come into the story but what about all the others?

I’m not sure if this is most thought out post I’m sort of just writing as it comes here so forgive me if this doesn’t read well. But what are everyone else’s thought on this subject.

In summary: Out of all the different styles of UFO we talk about on this forum what ones do you think are the most likely candidates to be the real deal? As for Aliens do you think there even here? If so how many species and why?

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Hope_for_reason]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Arggggh Just been thinking about what I was saying regarding Aliens, I know there is a good thread on the boards at the moment which talks about the possibilty that they come from Earth So. I guess we could consider they come from here (Hollow Earth??) The Future?? I guess with these being possibilitys it can help explain the many different kinds of UFO's sighted.

The more I think about it there seems to be far to many possibilitys but what does anyone think that the most likely explanation for ufos/aliens is?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
heh good questions.

i personally dont beleive we are being visited but if pushed i'll go for the "shelled walnut" appearance described by JAL flight in 1986.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well - UFO could mean any number of configurations, lights, etc. Cigar shapes, disk shapes, acorn shapes, etc. For the time being, I'll go with the popular majority to date and select the classic double-inverted saucer such as:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'd have to go with the saucer as well-seems to be the most widely and commonly reported shape. And the larger cylinder and Triangle shape as well.

As for WHO is piloting them or where they come from, I have not reached a definitive opionion yet. Intergalactic/Interstellar, Interdimensional, Time travelers, Black-budget home-grown? Maybe one, maybe all of the above.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm quite open to most of the ideas, but I think they start to lose credibility when it comes down to a mass conspicary about aliens nwo reptiles so on.

I can accept that ET might be visiting us but surely just a simplified version of this is the nearest to the truth. Why the amazingly complicated theorys?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You forgot to mention the flat triangle or the L/Delta shaped ufo.
The triangle i think is man made because it looks the next step in evolution of the planes with delta wings,
I think the likely shape aliens will arrive in, is the disk or a saucer shaped craft. It is a more effient use of space i think.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by thesun]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Even though i am still a bit skeptical about aliens, if they do come, i would want the movie classic type saucer and stairway stretching out, a green tall alien walks down and say "take me to your leader". I know its very hollywod but probably be very funny

[edit on 11-7-2007 by thesun]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The one that landed in front of me was a large disk, just like the picture above... They have all types and yes they live here as well, down below...
Why wouldn't that make sense?
They have been running the show for as long as mankind has been around. They are the Angels from the bible aka the greek gods etc...
Some like myself are in pretty much constant contact with them, which is not always pleasant...

top topics

join