It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great video on youtube

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Text
fasinating stuff what are they

Iv just joined and thought Id share this video that I saw that is just out on youtube yesturday. It has the tether footage and really brought it back to life for us that has seen it many times. It also has a fantastic soundtrack with a cool ufo mix at the end
Its called the two most questionable NASA footage of our time

uk.youtube.com...

What do you all think I loved it

[edit on 9-7-2007 by realpepper]

[edit on 9-7-2007 by realpepper]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nice music from the movie "requiem for a dream".

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hi realpepper

I am not sure what we are supposed to be looking at in the video, I can see the tether but I cannot see what it is supposed to be capturing??

Val

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hurray for out-of-focus point lights, auroras and CGI!

The second shuttle clip is mildly interesting but I've never bought into the "Tether Incident" speculations as all the effects seen are easily explained by debris near the cam.

On the plus side: Excellent choice of music.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Those astronauts should have taken that nail off the outside lens. The floating donuts could have been UFOs. I guess. But, that triangle rotating UFO at the end is soooooooooooooo fake!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
The second shuttle clip is mildly interesting but I've never bought into the "Tether Incident" speculations as all the effects seen are easily explained by debris near the cam.

Too bad so much of the "debris" passes behind the tether!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever I hear Kronos Quartet still I get shivers me timbers up me spine.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I've seen the tether incident video several times, and agree that it is odd, but the same thing keeps niggling me; why don't any of the objects turn? Saying that, it is virtually impossible to watch all of them, but with each viewing there still isn't any sign of any of them stopping, or turning, or even curving in their path. They all travel in straight lines. If even one of them exhibited a non linear path, that would absolutley point out that they were inteligently controlled (by whom, who knows). Am I wrong? Is there something I've missed? If I am, someone please point it out, because believe me, I'd love to be proven wrong.

The formation over Africa, on the other hand, is really mind blowing...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Twin beams from the triangle aether craft.

Here:

uk.youtube.com...

and here:

uk.youtube.com...

Looks like UK has the beam UFOs.

May it serve them well.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
hey umbracode
The musics great, And was one of the reasons I liked it so much
Thanks for replying

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
hi Val
For me it just pulled me straight in to the the video. Iv seen the tether incident so many times to the point of boredom. And I found when watching that vid, That it fascinated me, which surprised me. It must have been the music or editing. or just me

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi Really you dont see anything odd in the tether incident

I'm amazed as like it said all looking the same wow thats surprised me

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi Beamish
Did you notice that some of them had stopped and some was just moving. I think you see clearly when the camera pulls back. Its just pulsating debris just doesnt make any sense to me

The formation is amazing though as its like their trying to get ur attention

I would love to know what its really like in NASA and what they know

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi that was cool.
Hey this ones good too
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i seen that and the first ufo you see i heard that was code named fast mover it came out of no were well earth and went to space real freeky

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
as all the effects seen are easily explained by debris near the cam

Then explain this video:

Especially the end...

[edit on 2007/7/10 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Cool video!

Flagged....

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I've seen the tether incident video several times, and agree that it is odd, but the same thing keeps niggling me; why don't any of the objects turn? Saying that, it is virtually impossible to watch all of them, but with each viewing there still isn't any sign of any of them stopping, or turning, or even curving in their path. They all travel in straight lines. If even one of them exhibited a non linear path, that would absolutley point out that they were inteligently controlled (by whom, who knows). Am I wrong? Is there something I've missed? If I am, someone please point it out, because believe me, I'd love to be proven wrong.

The formation over Africa, on the other hand, is really mind blowing...
I agree that there are too many 'UFOs' to keep track of in the first one, but if you have a look at the second one you'll notice that a lot of them, if not All of them, turn and/or stop at one point or another. This is especially noticable if you play it in fast motion using players such as Media Player Classic.

And yeah, it is amazing.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Jeez guys this subject has been done to death.
Do a search on this site alone, there are tons of threads regarding it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The tether curled up into a tangle of knots.

Thats what I saw.

Anyone saying it survived out into line after immediately failing

is feeding you dis information.

Its twin beams from the aft plasma or aether jets of the Belgian Triangle
type ZOOPER Zecret remake of the helmet shaped Haunebu II Nazi
saucer craft.

Same number of motors.

You may agree, but if you like tether fantasies, they happen all the time,
just check out the videos I posted.

The tether will always be discovered, its very popular and has many
ideas on what the visitors are all about. Its ex Nazis or zooper zecret
pilots in old aether craft that give a Tesla light display that looks like
a doughnut.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 7/10/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

If you check out this video (kinda long, hope you have broadband) you will notice a pulsating object enter the bottom left screen at 4:54 when the camera operator zooms out. watch this object. it comes to a stop at roughly 5:45, hovering directly above the tether (from camera perspective). it changes course at roughly 5:52 (hard to tell because he adjusts the zoom at this point), continuing to the bottom of the screen.

So there you are Beamish my boy.

EDIT: Damn you TeslaandLyne! Now you've got saying zooper zecret over and over again in my best german accent. Well at least now I have something to do for the next few hours

[edit on 7/10/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join