It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great video on youtube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
this video comes from Martyn Stubbs. I'm actually very surprised to see it here on ATS at this point. It's been out for a long time. Martyn Stubbs has since passed away, but he's done a lot of research studying film from the shuttle missions. He actually lived not far from here in Vancouver. He ended up at a place called Bowen Island. A beautiful place. He was a TV technician, and to borrow the company's equipment to intercept NASA feeds.

Check out his stuff online. The video is called the secret NASA transmissions.

When I first saw the tether incident, I had no idea what the tether was actually for. I had missed that shuttle mission, therefore therefore didn't understand the purpose of the tether. So at the time I thought maybe this tether was a weapon, some kind of space weapon and that the aliens purposely broke the line, then gathered around this weapon as a show of strength. And what a show of strength that would have been.

Anyway, these are some freaky scenes. They're definitely in my top 10 UFO videos. Some of those craft are absolutely massive, and if they aren't craft then God only knows what they are, but there's something there for sure.

Take care

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

Originally posted by Beamish
I've seen the tether incident video several times, and agree that it is odd, but the same thing keeps niggling me; why don't any of the objects turn?

If you check out this video (kinda long, hope you have broadband) you will notice a pulsating object enter the bottom left screen at 4:54 when the camera operator zooms out. watch this object. it comes to a stop at roughly 5:45, hovering directly above the tether (from camera perspective). it changes course at roughly 5:52 (hard to tell because he adjusts the zoom at this point), continuing to the bottom of the screen.

So there you are Beamish my boy.

I pointed out exactly what you did, with the same vid, in another thread. I was told by the visiting debunker on that day that the pulsating object in question didn't change direction, but that I simply mixed it up with another object going a different direction.

Another example in this thread: those who say the objects are not traveling behind the tether. I've asked this rhetorical question before and it bears repeating--if people choose to believe NASA and disbelieve their own eyes, what more is there to say?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If you search Tether on google video theres a 2 part documentary just focusing on this incident.

It makes sense to me that our intergalactic friends would be concerned in human space missions in which we lose control of giant structures in space, considering the plan is to put weapons in space, that could have been the real satellite with nukes and lasers and all sorts just floating off into space under no controll at all. Now imagine the live Tether lands on a planet in a few thousand years time and explodes and is taken as an act of war by other worlds .... just a theory.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There was a very good video from Area 51 productions that highlighted some of the objects changing direction and one that appears out of nowhere. His site is currently down and the video is no longer on youtube unfortunately.
The airy disc explanation has been debunked as far as I'm concerned, David Sereda did a good job with this. You can see the airy discs in other NASA videos and they don't look like these things. Also when the camera zooms out the parallax distortion is consistent with these objects being at a distance and not close to the camera. Knowing that some do change direction while others don't also refutes the close range debri explanation.
The other common argument is that they are all facing the same way towards the camera, I would suggest that these are not physical objects as such, we can see how thick the tether appears, which is probably plasma surrounding the tether, so I assume the objects are also incurring the same effect or are actually a plasma phenomena.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by squiz]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Where did this footage surface ? If the conspiracy really exsists then footage like this getting into the public domain is questionable.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by gonquin]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Most of the NASA videos we can see come from Martyn Stubbs. A former manager of a cable tv station who recorded over 2500 hrs of footage from NASA's own downlink. If it weren't for him we'd have never seen them.
RIP and thanks Mr Stubbs.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
thanks for that, Im watching his doc right now ! what a guy !

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi I sent you a reply, but didnt know about the thread 1st, Yes i love that music as well, thought it really captured a different angle on them

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hi saw that you mentioned Area 51 productions, he has a site on livevideo and a great site it is to heres a link straight to it
www.livevideo.com...
I joined youtube after and felt gutted that they took him down

They do that when people get to popular dont they
their loss

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Does anyone have info on the ufo in this video at the 6:02mark...I rotates and disappears into a thunderstorm....never seen it before.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeMack
Does anyone have info on the ufo in this video at the 6:02mark...I rotates and disappears into a thunderstorm....never seen it before.

Hi deeMack its funny you asked for that. Because I spoke to realvworld and asked them where they got it from. They gave me a link to their friend who had it there, heres the link uk.youtube.com...

Real or not its

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
There was a very good video from Area 51 productions that highlighted some of the objects changing direction and one that appears out of nowhere. His site is currently down and the video is no longer on youtube unfortunately.
The airy disc explanation has been debunked as far as I'm concerned, David Sereda did a good job with this. You can see the airy discs in other NASA videos and they don't look like these things. Also when the camera zooms out the parallax distortion is consistent with these objects being at a distance and not close to the camera. Knowing that some do change direction while others don't also refutes the close range debri explanation.
The other common argument is that they are all facing the same way towards the camera, I would suggest that these are not physical objects as such, we can see how thick the tether appears, which is probably plasma surrounding the tether, so I assume the objects are also incurring the same effect or are actually a plasma phenomena.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by squiz]

Hi squiz I sent you a reply not knowing it should be quote phew! this site is great but when ur new

This is what i put originally
saw that you mentioned Area 51 productions, he has a site on livevideo and a great site it is to heres a link straight to it
www.livevideo.com...
their loss

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Those astronauts should have taken that nail off the outside lens. The floating donuts could have been UFOs. I guess. But, that triangle rotating UFO at the end is soooooooooooooo fake!

Hmmm I dont know if that is fake to be honest. But i do notice the clearer the UFO is the more people assume its fake, as there are so many shapes and sizes of UFOs. That could have been real
hey its a possibility wouldn't you say

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by realpepper
Hi squiz I sent you a reply not knowing it should be quote phew! this site is great but when ur new

saw that you mentioned Area 51 productions, he has a site on livevideo and a great site it is to heres a link straight to it
www.livevideo.com...
their loss

Thanks for the link realpepper, I'll be sure to check it out. I was wondering what happened to him.
He had a few decent videos from what I remember, can't believe he got the boot from youtube.

Welcome aboard, be carefull this place is highly addictive.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey squiz. You're right. This place is highly addictive, but it's a good addiction. I give it two
and a big ugly smiley...

By the way, you have an excellent graphic there! It's perfect for ATS. Good choice.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Have any of the astronauts from this mission been interviewed and
asked about the swarming UFO's? Since they weren't talking much
after the break and during the zoom in view, it seems that they were
totally at a loss for words..

There have always been a couple of things about this video that
puzzle me though.

1. Why did the tether look all "loopy" after the break, but suddenly
flattened itself out and stayed that way as it drifted away.

2. Also, some instinct is telling me that this was not an accidental
breakage, but a controlled experiment to attract and film those
inter-dimensional UFO's. Doesn't that view of the UFO's swarming
remind you of tests that were conducted deep under the ocean to
learn what kind of life lives there? The camera light was suddenly
swarmed by all sorts of little creatures in a manner that looked
almost idential to the tether video. Does anyone on ATS besides
me believe that these are some kind of space-resident life forms
that were attracted to the tether's electric field and that this could
have been an experiment that delivered exactly what scientists
expected? Some of them were indeed huge, but so is space itself.
NASA VIDS ARE AWESOME.

Did the guy who filmed the thousands of hours of NASA video feeds
die at a younger age, or mysteriously? One day the entire world may
come to appreciate him as much as we do.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I've seen the tether incident video several times, and agree that it is odd, but the same thing keeps niggling me; why don't any of the objects turn? Saying that, it is virtually impossible to watch all of them, but with each viewing there still isn't any sign of any of them stopping, or turning, or even curving in their path. They all travel in straight lines. If even one of them exhibited a non linear path, that would absolutley point out that they were inteligently controlled (by whom, who knows). Am I wrong? Is there something I've missed? If I am, someone please point it out, because believe me, I'd love to be proven wrong.

The formation over Africa, on the other hand, is really mind blowing...

Hi again Beamish
I just watched it and noticed that when it zooms out, you can see some moving around each other, also some stop and you know the one that they measured against the tether (2 miles) that came down then turned right, Iv seen it loads of times and only noticed that tonight

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Originally posted by realpepper

www.livevideo.com...
their loss

Thanks for the link realpepper, I'll be sure to check it out. I was wondering what happened to him.
He had a few decent videos from what I remember, can't believe he got the boot from youtube.

Welcome aboard, be carefull this place is highly addictive.

Thanks for the welcome squizz
uh oh too late I'm addicted already, And Iv got to get into that above top secret,

really glad you can check Area51 out, he has also got a web site too

take it easy squizz

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Did the guy who filmed the thousands of hours of NASA video feeds
die at a younger age, or mysteriously? One day the entire world may
come to appreciate him as much as we do.

I'm not really sure what happened to Martyn Stubbs, death-wise. From what I've seen he really worked his butt off, though. I went for a little search try to find the cause of death, but couldn't find. Much of his work can be found in the Disclosure Project. He also worked with a fellow named David Sereda.

Here's some info on that:

David Sereda's and Martin Stubbs evidence.

Martin Stubbs is a former cable TV station manager from Vancouver in Canada who, over a period of five years, used his station’s satellite array to record 2,500 hours of space shuttle transmissions via NASA’s downlink. Since March 11th, 2000, when some of Martin’s footage was released on video there has been considerable debate as to the origin and makeup of anomalous objects seen within the footage.

From 1995 through 2001, at the request of Martin Stubbs (who video cataloged over 400 hours of live NASA broadcast missions) and Michael Boyle (Professional Photographer associate of Mr. Stubbs) David Sereda conducted a deep scientific investigation into the scientific community at NASA and outside of the agency into 1990s space shuttle mission video footage of Unidentified Flying Object Phenomena. The results of that investigation led to the development of the book and documentary film, "Evidence, The Case For NASA UFOs."

Disclosure Project

I'll keep looking but if anyone else finds out Martin Stubbs' cause of death I'd be interested. Not that I'm paranoid or anything...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thanks for all the responses to my "challenge", guys and girls, regarding wether these objects exhibit non linear motion...and you'll be pleased to know that I'm very pleased to be proven wrong!

ExquisiteExamplE, thanks for the u2u info, and the post. I had to watch the vid twice to make sure I was seeing the right thing, and on the second viewing that lil sucker did just as you said.
I will admit seeing the object sail in, stop, and sail back along its previous route sent a shiver up my spine. Does it affect anyone else like that? Seeing what, more than likely, is exotic, patently 'alien' tech?

I've long been of the opinion that these objects are, somehow, alive. Now, wether they are, as sleeper says, a form of biomechanical life form or not, it's the sheer amount orbiting our little rock that is quite astounding. And I agree with the poster who pointed out that the vid smacks of the 'moths to a candle' scenario. Though for NASA, it would have been an expensive, and quite extraordinary, experiment...

This is the kind of video that makes me realise, with absolute personal conviction, that we are definitely not sailing through space on our own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join