It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone prove the NWO exists?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Just look at what these NWO types want to do. Reduce the population to 500 million across the planet. That's 5.5 BILLION people that have to die. You think YOU are going to be one of the 500 million? Here's the scoop daddio. They are going to keep the "elite" (meaning extremely rich), and the extremely poor. The poor will be kept as, basically, slaves.

Okay, a couple of things about this theory. I can understand why they would want to kill the vast majority of the world's population, to make the rest easier to control and whatnot, but the planned method of eradication is instigating a nuclear war, right? How would they be able to so closely control the outcome? They wouldn't be able to choose who live and die. Not only that, the types most likely to be involved in a nuclear war aren't the third world countries, they're the superpowers. There would be more than 500 million left in the world's poorest countries alone, never mind the billions of people in China and India (many of whom are also very poor). How's the NWO going to be able to wipe out everyone except 400 million or so poor people and ~100 million rich people without directly bombing countries that would never be involved in a nuclear war?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I suspect that the population requirement isn't necessarily the main agenda and to be honest they have at their displosal AIDS for a start, that will help wipe out millions in a third world environment, as indeed it already has. You just need to think more laterally.

Power is the ultimate draw, money is nice.... but power to some people is absolute.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That's what I'm saying- not that the NWO doesn't exist, but that they a) don't need to eradicate most of the population and b) don't have a practical method to do it and control the outcome.

Furthermore, most of the world's richest people live, work, and meet in the countries that would be getting bombed into oblivion.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Google Zeitgeist the movie.....it's very compelling.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Its hard to fully appreciate the important role eugenics has in nwo unless you live in 3rd world countries because most of the people that die every year live there.

The nwo wants reduced "world" population, slave labor, mass surveillance, one currency that is all electronic, rfid chips so we can be cataloged and easily tracked and most importantly they want our servitude.

Pretty much they want to protect themselves from us and anything that furthers their security and happiness is part of the plan.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Proving the NWO is going to be very difficult unless it happens.

It all consists of circumstancial evidence like a bunch of strange photos, or the streets of Washington, D.C.

Althought the main factor why (practically) nobody will ever think the NWO is real is because it shocks and horrifies people.I only learned about this a few days ago, and it made me want to throw up. My friends left me, my family thinks I'm crazy, and I feel hopeless. Now it's all I can think about.

I knew that politicians and at least the U.S. Government were doing something shady, but I never knew of anything with such magnitude. If I am correct, this is the conspiracy that involves almost EVERY conspiracy.

This is basically saying, "You are considered less than nothing by all major political and economical powers. You will never amount to anything, the world as you know it is all a lie. God is dead, aliens and the Government control everything in a postapocalyptic world and despoil you horribly, and control everything you do. YOU MUST OBEY. If you say, or even think of words like 'bomb', or 'terrorist', or 'revolution', you will be executed for crimes of treason against the NWO ÜberNaziFascismGovernment. They know what you are doing every second, everywhere. Everyone you loved is dead, fun is dead, and do what they say, or you will be dead."

That's what really shocked me, and people will rather deny TRUTH to PROMOTE ignorance, and the NWO is counting on that. Unfortunately, I so vigorously believe in the NWO that I do not have the indulgence of ignorance.

Another thing I'm confused about is, WHY? Can someone elaborate for me?

I mean, seriously, even if it is proven, what then? A bunch of internet nerds can't do anything to save the world as we know it. Even a million men with guns cannot do anything to stop it.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter
That's what I'm saying- not that the NWO doesn't exist, but that they a) don't need to eradicate most of the population and b) don't have a practical method to do it and control the outcome.

Furthermore, most of the world's richest people live, work, and meet in the countries that would be getting bombed into oblivion.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

I take it your unfamiliar with bomb shelters ?

The NWO has several underground facilities designed to withstand a nuclear war. And it isnt a secret either. Ive read of one such facility in the NE (I think near NY) that stores tons and tons of paperwork for the banks.

In the event of a nuclear war, the rockefellers / rothschilds will simply go into their undeground cities and wait it out.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Cmon poeple answer me...

What will the Elites gain from a NWO that they can't already have,they are some of the richest men in the world.

Please answer this

I believed in NWO and still kind of do,but i will not fully untill this question can be reasonably answered for me..Its a tough one

They want something of yours that you can only give them when u want....that is FREE WILL..Free will is the key to unlock the door....seems the way they are gaining your free will is through devious mind control mechanisms and fear (problem reaction solution)...so they are stealing your free will without you knowing like a mothers son pinching money out of her purse when she's sleeping..

Free will is the key to unlock the door to the greatest treasure of all, better than money better than any jewel....YOUR SOUL....once they have that locked in their grip they have sentinent energy your pure energy which they will use to unlock more of the universes secrets possibly enabling them to ascend... theirs more to it than just what you see around in the system your in...they have a bigger agenda than what normal people percieve the NWO stands for...it goes more deeper..they have a universal purpose beyond what the shop-owner down the road has, their thinking is more advanced possibly by a 100 years or more this was helped by sentient beings and shared knowlwedge of the universe hence why our civilization has accelerated tremendously over the past 50 years technology wise.....

I meditate and astro travel i see more than meets the eye you should try it to maybe you will see the proof like i do..

I'm no religious spiritualist just a messenger of truth.....i hope this is enough or i hope this was answer you were looking for but i'm guessing you would never have thought of this answer??? as i said before they have a bigger agenda than what normal people perceive the NWO stands for it's out of this world...so to speak.........Oneness To All......

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Any advanced society can control itself more than primitive communities, so it appears you are losing free will, but it same time same progress enables you to enjoy more freedom than in the past. Just think how people lived centuries ago and how we live today and how much more we do know compared to them, thanks to technology and innovations.

Sure, groups of greedy want to grab as much as they can, but global unity is something we all want and in fact we will help with NWO. We need to make sure leaders are responsible and if possible avoid next world war.

About soul/spiritual energy, don't worry, you can't use enslaved or mind-controlled beings in order to advance. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I take it your unfamiliar with bomb shelters ?

The NWO has several underground facilities designed to withstand a nuclear war. And it isnt a secret either. Ive read of one such facility in the NE (I think near NY) that stores tons and tons of paperwork for the banks.

In the event of a nuclear war, the rockefellers / rothschilds will simply go into their undeground cities and wait it out.

The point is valid, but I'm still skeptical of any organization's ability to closely control the outcome of a nuclear war.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Proff?
Have you not noticed your freedom rapidly disapearing?

Try visiting this SITE for documented events which have recently taken place to destroy America and create a "North American Union".

The plan is to create these "unions" which will then be joined under a "one world government" (the United Nations). This is far from being a "theory".

Adolf Hitler was one of the first leaders to use the term "New World Order". Although Hitler lost the war, his European Union was still formed.

Here are a few qoutes and confessions about involvment with the NWO:

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people"

- Theodore Roosevelt.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent"
- James Paul Warburg, Foreign Agent of the Rothschild Dynasty, major player in the Federal Reserve Act.

"The world which we have worked to construct is threatened. The gravity of this moment, when Mr. McNamara and others are about to leave their posts while a new administration re-examines American foreign aid policy, is great. If we are going to save the international institutions we have put in place, the moment is now or never, for the struggle between the old guard and the new is going to go far beyond the reduction of capital appropriations....................It is going to endanger the new world order which we have based on the alliance between Wall Street and Washington. . . . . Now radical conservatives are attempting to destroy all that in seeking first and foremost to serve the national interests of the United States"
- David Rockefeller, 1981.

(Rockefeller was worried that Reagan may reduce foreign aid and dismantle the rudiments of the world government conspiracy, Reagan was shot soon after this)

"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order"
- Mikhail Gorbachev, before the UN, December 7, 1988.

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government"

-Henry Kissinger at the Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991.

"There seems to be nothing to prevent the transnational corporations taking possession of the planet and subjecting humanity to the dictatorship of capital... In order to crush any thought of organized resistance to the supporters of the new world order, tremendous police and military forces are being used to establish a doctrine of repression"
- Christian la Brie, Le Monde Diplomatique (Paris) May 1999.

"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power. "

- Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law.

"the purpose of the Ford Foundation is to change the United States so it can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union"
- Rowan Gaither, Ford Foundation President, speaking to congressional investigator Norman Dodd.

I am out of characters, but there have also been hundreds of books written on the subject.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
NWO is fact, sooner or later, we all see its impact on our daily lives.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It is an amazing true story. I've studied this for 10 years and only recently have come to understand the true agenda and its evil past. It can be proved beyond a doubt. How they have done this and are doing it, is truly amazing.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great response, as I didn't see it necessary to repeat. you are correct and so are the others. We will see the impact very soon.

<< 1  2   >>

join