It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone prove the NWO exists?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
As the heading sugests i am very sceptical about the existence of this so called New World Order.
How could a small group of wealthy individuals penetrate themselves into every branch of the United States government and be controlling everything from the shadows?
Money cannot assure power, if that wasn't the case Bill Gates would be the unquestioned lord and master of the planet!
Also if these people are ruling from the shadows in secret, how do all of NWO believers know they exist? and how would they get anything done, does one of these 'elite' individuals just ring up George Bush say "it's your boss here" and order him what to do? it's ridiculous.

Also with all the information and rumors i have heard and read about the NWO, if they were trying to establish a controlled police state in the U.S they would have done it by now, why wait so long?
Now i believe in what most people would say far out stuff, such as the Roswell crash cover up, aliens, ghosts etc... but i am pretty sure that the NWO is just a paranoid fantasy.
So can anyone out there prove the existence of the NWO? i would like to see your evidence if you can!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozvulcan
(...)
Also with all the information and rumors i have heard and read about the NWO, if they were trying to establish a controlled police state in the U.S they would have done it by now, why wait so long?
(...)

They fear military may not go with their plans, whoever they are, certainly not a small group. All military personnel swore and oath to defend Constitution, so even with regular brainwashing and terror propaganda many of the generals and officers would reject direct order to fire upon civilians or to terrorize them in some other way.

Reality is not black and white. You may read about 'devil worshiping cabal NWO' types on conspiracy and Christian sites but in reality NWO are people like CFR, Bilderberg, Opus Dei and similar influential groups.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The NWO is basically a general term given to any group/organization that has an agenda for World Governance. The evidence that it exist's is everywhere for you to see, United Nations which was the League of Nations is one such borderless organization handing down World Laws.

The real gains being made into this One World Government are the Corporations and Companies all merging into Massive global empires and I dont need to list any as they are plain to see. These corporations place themselves above National Authority and eventually will all merge so that one company holds the entire gammet of their core business. The evidence for this is all the Oil Companies merging Like Shell and Texaco, Mining Giants like BHP merging with Billiton.

Once the corporate mergers are done the next phase is to extinguish borders and the evidence for that is the European Union and the SPP documentation suggesting a North American Union.

The steps are slow but blatantly obvious, every now and then there is a leap frogging in time of the agenda like 911. Seek and you shall find your answers to the NWO as they are in plain sight mate.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
video.google.com...
I think this about sums it up...from the horse's mouth.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I can see how the world is moving towards globalisation and a one world government which i am in favour of both as the human race will be at it's hight when it moves as one.
Yet i don't see how any group of people are in control or are causing these changes, if you are going to say any major event is the result or cause of a NWO then by that reasoning Nazi Germany was a NWO, the creation of the United States of America was a NWO as well as the rise of the British Empire, you see my point?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
That is a very good question.

Plenty of rumour but is there any proof to support the undercurrent of suspicion?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

The real gains being made into this One World Government are the Corporations and Companies all merging into Massive global empires

Yes, but is that due to a NWO strategy or is it simply cause and effect of globalisation?

[edit on 9-7-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Here are some political lobby groups that advocates a single worldwide government:

www.wfm.org...

www.worldparliamentgov.net...

dwfed.org...

Are they NWO?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Okkaaayyyy.

Lord Bush 1
"Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations."
"The Gulf war put this new world to its first test, and, my fellow Americans, we passed that test."
-George Senior : President Bush's speech to Congress, March 6, 1991

I don't know how to obtain google ID but video.google.com...
should work. Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012

Originally posted by ozvulcan
(...)
(...)

They fear military may not go with their plans, whoever they are, certainly not a small group. All military personnel swore and oath to defend Constitution, so even with regular brainwashing and terror propaganda many of the generals and officers would reject direct order to fire upon civilians or to terrorize them in some other way.

Reality is not black and white. You may read about 'devil worshiping cabal NWO' types on conspiracy and Christian sites but in reality NWO are people like CFR, Bilderberg, Opus Dei and similar influential groups.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by sb2012]

Well said,

Bill gates does not rule the world because Bill Gates does not wish to rule the world.In other words you will never do something if you don't even even consider doing it..i never thought i wanna be a tap dance,and im far from it lol..

You can here the words NWO from the mouth of the first Bush president,Many very prominent figures in our past and present(from mass media owners to presidents) have been in or are in,Builderberg,Skull and Bones,and a few others.Our current president is skull and bones,he admits it on tv..Funny thing is when it was Bush vs Kerry for the presidency,the only choices America had to pick from was.....Skull and bones,either way someone from skull and boens was going to be president...wow pretty successful gentlemens club ehh..

Google NAFTA,or better yet the all glorious PNAC and see some faces of these elite clubs that are writing bills into law that fits there agenda..

So after seeinf Naftawich essentially wants to combine the US,Canada,and Mexico into one,we must then ask ourselves the now almost tabbo question of illegal aliens(in fact in some states they want to or have i can't remember,they want to ban the word illegal aliens because its to mean..no joke)

So how come after so many years of complaing has the American tax paying dollers went to building a better border defence..I'll let u draw your own conclusions.

And its important to remember they all say Americans wont do these jobs not even high school kids,but they arent paying cents anymore its up to about 8 or 9 dollers a hour for some areas..I would do that job right now....u need 0 education or job skills for most of these jobs..Now i heard this being said on the radio by a farmer that opposes tougher immegration,he litterally said high school students woudlnt even bother with this job.....BS we got plenty of drop outs and unqualified(spelling?) poeple that would do these jobs!!!!

Its more subtle but drastic measures like NAFTA,PNAC,Patriot act,then a instant police state over night,these things take time,they have to grrom us with the media and get their bills passed into law..

I say do some research,and draw your own conclusion,

I'm still strugglng with the idea of what their motives are.Ok say instantly they owned all the world,they were successful with their plans..

What do they benefit besides having anything and everything they could want?Most of them live life styles like that right now...so why do they want to do this?not like their would be wars for profit or anything,..idk

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If you search in this site you will find a billion threads on this topic, you will find all you need in there - thats what its for

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hollywood Hogan is the nWo, all along with his Hulkamaniacs out there!!! nWo 4 Life Brother!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Hollywood Hogan is the nWo, all along with his Hulkamaniacs out there!!! nWo 4 Life Brother!

omg i think your on to something here..Hulk running the world?

Its scarier than i thought.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It is through the light they control the world. The people at the top have access to information, none of us can even imagine. They open themselves upto these things, and it gives them knowledge and they believe good will. They believe they are following a path and a destiny to where something is leading us.

This is one of the reaosns why bad things happen, and those at the top do not seem to care. They firmly believe they are doing what is right, because they are led that way by what ever gives them this light(light means knowledge).

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
Lord Bush 1
"Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations."
"The Gulf war put this new world to its first test, and, my fellow Americans, we passed that test."
-George Senior : President Bush's speech to Congress, March 6, 1991
=

Their version of New World Order is not one world government.

Quote distorted of meaning here.

Why don't you quote from Garry Davis?

www.garrydavis.org...

[edit on 9-7-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
of course, it's easy to prove

there are numerous "open" world federalist movements.

but from a political side, its obvious we are heading towards a centralization of power in the World. Regional Unions are nearly completed. UN reform, including a world parliament is on the agenda, give it 10 years and the United Nations will be extremely powerful.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Hulkamania for life!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've been reading here for a long time and I can't even tell you what people mean by NWO. I'm not too sure some of the people concerned about the NWO know either. It seems to be used in many ways. Need something to blame something on? Blame it on the NWO.

Wikipedia has this to say about its origins -

Many believe the idea of the "new world order" originated in the early 1900s with Cecil Rhodes, who advocated that the British Empire and the United States should jointly impose a Federal World Government (with English as the official language) to bring about lasting world peace.

Sounds like good intentions but it does not factor in the human proclivity for abuse of power and human greed. It also sounds as if Rhodes reasoning was not to different from that of Hitler.

The following quote from the same article in Wikipedia seems to have a different meaning.

Elements of the conspiracy theory are present in the populism of the nineteenth century. The theories in their present form can be traced to the collapse of the Soviet Union and President George H. W. Bush's new world order speech of 11 September 1990. In it he described the United States' objectives for post-cold-war cooperation with the former Soviet Union, using the phrase "new world order."

I suspect President Bush had a far different thing in mind when he used that phrase and was only referring to the fall of the Soviet Empire being a positive step towards a better world. Then of course his enemies from the Far Left twisted it into some kind of Global Conspiracy and purposefully misinterpreted his words.

Because of the Internet bringing this battle in the US, between the Far Left and the Far Right to the forefront of postings on Boards and Newsgroups, it has grown into a Monster. NWO has come to signify the focus of anti-US hatred from all over the World and internally. As a result all sorts of madness has been added to the meaning of these initials like the "Illuminati". In fact the myth of the Illuminati has come to be synonymous with the NWO.

With the Internet being what the Internet is, a giant money generator. We now have the vultures like Alex Jones profiteering off these myths by agitating people to the point they will gleefully fork over the money to them for anything to do with the NWO or the groups they associate with it. Hate and Fear have always been very profitable. Alex Jones seems to be Joseph McCarthy incarnate. He is in fact using the same methods. He is succeeding in turning us against each other when we should be working together.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Easy.

Additionally,
www.un.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Cmon poeple answer me...

What will the Elites gain from a NWO that they can't already have,they are some of the richest men in the world.

Please answer this

I believed in NWO and still kind of do,but i will not fully untill this question can be reasonably answered for me..Its a tough one

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join