It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My heart hurts......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
My friend your post is among the most touching I have read here, or anywhere else. It is a clear demonstration of how the words to accurately express how we feel in these situations simply do not exist, even the most heartfealt, and well meaning expressions of sympathy seem wholly inadequate. On september the eleventh two thousand and one HM Queen Elisabeth the Second made a televised worldwide address during which she made the extremely poignant, and appropriate statement "grief is the price we pay for love". I think the question this asks us to consider is if we would rather trade the grief, and not have had the love we felt for those we have lost.
Your post, and others like it also serve as a very healthy dose of perspective, and remind not to take those we care about for granted. Whenever we are having a bad day at work or such like experiences such as yours grab us by the shoulders, and make us see how fortunate most of us are. I sincerely wish you all the very best, and will keep you, and your situation in my thoughts.

Kind regards

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join