It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and 4th of July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi everyone. First Thread for me hope I get it right.

Happy 4th of July to everyone (well its over now but I was out celebrating so its not over)

I just wanted to pose the question of what do you think aliens are thinking when they look down and see our whole country blowing things up in the air? I mean do they know were celebrating our independence do they understand what it means I mean blowing something up to signify our countries birthday? LoL just something I thought about today as I lit my fireworks and looked up at the sky. What are your thoughts on if they are watching on the 4th what are they thinking. Yes I know a lot of people believe they know a whole lot about us to begin with but will they understand our primitive celebratory antics?

Do they think were shooting up at something in the sky and stay away? I got this idea from seeing a bird in the sky flying about in a crazy pattern as stuff exploded all around it
Well just trying to get some ideas and thoughts on this matter.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They're probably enjoying it =D

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ya all the colors... I wonder how it looks like to them I dont think I've ever seen a picture of fireworks going off from above our planet Ive seen many amazing ones taken from here on the ground I wonder what it looks like?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Who knows, you pose an interesting question. My own thoughts lead me to believe that they have their own "time system" and have documented past 4ths. But who knows, perhaps they are afraid, or think we're dumb by wasting resources that could be put to better use. Happy 4th (5th now).

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Right.

So if they do know what the 4th means do they understand why we celebrate in that way or if they dont know what it is I guess what Im really wondering is what are thinking we are trying to do if they had no idea about what the 4th means to us and they only know we do it every year on the same day?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
They probably dont care.Just another day in the life of a tiny human for them.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
They probably dont care.Just another day in the life of a tiny human for them.

Hardly, if you were studing a spices, would you not find it particial odd that one portion of the population take to fireing off explosives over thier entire nation on one night at consistent time intervals???

So yea, i think that with all the other crazy things going on in this world, this one has got to give them a good thinking also.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
We don't even know they appreciate the part of the electro magnetic sprectum we call visual light the same way we do.

Sight could be one of many senses they have, bit like I like the smell of a fireworks display, they just may think smells (looks) nice down there today, oh s**t, do you think they know yellow stones about to blow?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They understand everything about Earth.

Imagine this:

Ships positioned with full capacity so they can show the ones that don't get to come up here, how some humans celebrate certain holidays,

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Observe50 you really think they know everything about earth? well why are they still abducting and experimenting on people? well anyway thats a whole different topic. Ok so they know everything about earth then they understand that we explode things over our continent every year on the 4th which by the way I dont believe they know what the 4th means to us who would have told them that or if they "read" it who explained it to them.

Its funny people say they are so advanced we dont understand their technology so are they so advanced they wont understand our logic as to why we do these things?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by M4K4V3LI]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I guess they will be wondering why everyone lets off fireworks on Jan 1st which for many people all over the world is the New year !!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think aliens would have a better understanding of july 4th than november 5th,when us brits celebrate guy fawkes.independence day is something everyone can understand.bonfire night was started by james 1st as a celebration at the failure of the gunpowder plot.yet the lower classes celebrated because guy fawkes at least tried to blow up parliment! lol....in todays world guy fawkes would be classed as a terrorist....but damn i wish he'd succeded

new topics

top topics

join