It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think only White People can be racist ? Check out this Demon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have not even heard of this guy, to be quite honest. I take it that he is long deceased. The video wasn't really pertaining to America, he was directing everything towards South Africa, so I really don't know the relevancy of any of this.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think the relevance of it is that this man was in America, and that there are people in America right now that are still alive that feel this way -- his entire congregation in that vid aren't dead, and I heard the testifying going on to punctuate his diatribe.

There are people of all colors who feel this way in this country right now, about some other race. Whites, blacks, browns & yellow.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I personally think that there will always be people like this. While the percentage has certainly declined, it still exists. I really don't see any real way to eliminate racism.

People say that education is a good place to start. While that may indeed be the case, a person who is racist usually gain their racism through outside sources. You can teach a person something, but if the people they are continuously around are telling them something different, many times what you have taught them is for nil.

My father came from a generation that was very racist. However, he was a good man who, while he may have been bitter, did not try to impose that bitterness upon me. I never really heard a racist thing ever come out of my mother's mouth, so she was someone who I have tried to take after as well when dealing with other ethnicities.

My point is that you can educate someone, but if their family and friends are not as open to other ethnicities as they could be, everything that you have taught them is going to eventually be cast aside in favor of the view of the people he/she is always surrounded by.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I want to put forward that I have been a proponent of exposing the racism and crimes against white people, not some kind of KKK member or Nazi Aryan Supremist.

www.rense.com...

These are the facts and its about time the do gooders shut up and listened because they are partly to blame for this happening. The other side of this fact is the denial that non-whites exude on this subject as though its payback time or something. Payback begets payback and eventually our great great grand children are fighting wars they dont know who or how they started.

Wake up and smell the coffee, whites have been marginalized now for too long and you don't want to have this group go through a period of payback and retribution. This would more than likely culminate in a civil war type senario with mass death on both sides and all for what ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join