It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think only White People can be racist ? Check out this Demon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...?

Its time this whole "Only Whites can be racist" crap is sorted out and the same Hate Speech Laws and Hate crimes apply to the spruikers of hate like this joker. I can't help but think he is possessed by a Demonic entity the way the pure hate just flows so fluently from this cesspit's mouth.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I really don't think that it's ever been stated as such that only whites are racist though or has it??? some races are racist within in their own race...basically hate is definitely the demon... and as far as this guy is concerned I believe he is in the nation of Islam....anyhow what is the point of posting this??? I mean I am sure that there could be a mutual digging up of these kinds of videos to infinity but really he is speaking on apartheid probably about 10 or 15 years ago, i can't agree with the whole go killem sermon though, that's pretty harsh.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I thought it was going to be an Al Sharpton video. Hes a racist too.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The laws did apply to him. he was only the second person in us history to be censored by a unanimous vote by congress under the clinton- gore administration. He was a spokesperson for farrakhan, leader of the black panthers. After that happened he was removed from leadership by farrakhan and only led a few protest marches. he was almost assasinated in 1994 by a former noi member. he recovered from his wounds but he ended up dying from a brain aneurysm in 2001 at the age of 53. So this is not a new story. This wasnt just a normal guy preaching in churches. he was part of a radical party.

The are the same as white supremacy groups.So my poimt is that if people dont like things that are said, and enough people stand up to it. than you will see action against it. So it is like if you dont like what our government is doing you must have supporters to go up against them. But also know that when you go up against a powerful group, You take the risk of retaliation. That has always been the nature of the beast we will call power and prejudice.

delicate matters need a delicate approach. The last thing this country needs is a full blown race war. I hope you understand this concept and dont think that i condone it. Because i dont. There is alot of different types of prejudice in this country and its not just about color. It mainly is about power and control.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Umm no its not just white people that can be racist...cya.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well at least hes honest. lol

Seems a bit of a pointless thread,I dont think many people only think whites are rascist at all and also stirs up more racial stigmas imo.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
The laws did apply to him. he was only the second person in us history to be censored by a unanimous vote by congress under the clinton- gore administration. He was a spokesperson for farrakhan, leader of the black panthers.

Slight correction, with all due respect. Farrakhan didn't lead the Panthers. He is the leader of the Nation of Islam.

Carry on ...

[edit to correct tense]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Racists come in many colours, the problem is too many are white, this is still no exscuse for any one to be racist.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I really don't think that it's ever been stated as such that only whites are racist though or has it???

When I was in the army I heard it all the time. Many black people said that only white people were racist and that black people were incapable of racism.

Pretty darn stupid.

Originally posted by thesun
Racists come in many colours, the problem is too many are white,

Are you saying that having ANY NUMBER of people within the white race being racist are 'too many' ... or ... Are you saying that most people who ar racist are white?

The first one I agree with. The second one ... absolutely not.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
every race has its racists. I don't believe I have ever heard of anyone making the assumption that only white people are racists. I know of black and brown people who are racists are those in those own race who are either lighter or darker than them.

making the assumption that everyone only thinks white people are racists even if it's just to make a point is a little narrow minded and even a bit racist in its own sense.

prejudice has no boundaries and affects all races and classes. Good and Bad comes in every color and form.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Slight correction, with all due respect. Farrakhan didn't lead the Panthers. He is the leader of the Nation of Islam.

Carry on ...

[edit to correct tense]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

Thank you. Yes my mistake. A mental glitch on my part.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
every race has its racists. I don't believe I have ever heard of anyone making the assumption that only white people are racists. I know of black and brown people who are racists are those in those own race who are either lighter or darker than them.

making the assumption that everyone only thinks white people are racists even if it's just to make a point is a little narrow minded and even a bit racist in its own sense.

prejudice has no boundaries and affects all races and classes. Good and Bad comes in every color and form.

exactly

individuals can be lovely and charming, or complete and utter bastards.

color doesn't have anything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Why am I seeing this all over the web today? Khalid Muhammad has been dead for years, so this footage is years old and irrelevant just like he was in his lifetime. Khalid Muhammad was most likely an agent provocateur and total stooge. He won't be missed.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I really like crackers, they go well with soup.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ok, the problem with this thread is that it matched a late 1980's "controversy" with a video clip, with no context regarding the original quote.

now, i forget who brought this to the forefront back then, but i do remember that Spike Lee argued this at one point or another. what has been ignored in this thread is the definition of "racist" as originally applied in discussion. when ppl said that Black folks can't be racist, they were referring DIRECTLY to the SYSTEM of racism that allows the majority, or ruling class within a nation, to subjugate another class. in other words, the term "racist" wasn't simply applied to one's personal thoughts or opinions, rather on the collective opinions of the ruling class (pc term="majority") that systematically denied blacks the rights to do things like: own businesses in their own neighborhoods, live in certain areas and not others (hence the "redlining" controversy), etc.

therefore, the original argument, in it's proper copntext, involved Power, whereas, since black people do not posses economic power in the US, they are not capable of racism.

ExquisitExamplE - u are a fool! lolol

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Anyone can be a racist, all that is needed is hate in your heart.

That doesn't mean that atonement isn't called for.

For the last five hundred years the white man has pulled up on any beach he has found and declared that the land belonged to whatever king or queen he served. What we could not take with trickery we took by force. Those who refused to be slaves we slaughtered.

The black man was willing to be a slave, The Indian was not. Whole tribes of Black men were imported to work, as the Indians were slaughtered to clear the land for imminent domain.

I don't think it's actually racist, I think it's justice. Blowback if you will....

The white man has treated the entire planet as nothing but property they can seize and control, and the world is pissed about it.

They have a right to be pissed.

I'm French/Irish and white as the robes on a painting of Jesus.

I still think the time of atonement is at hand.

There is no fight or future left in us.

Our time has passed.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JOHN LOCKE
what has been ignored in this thread is the definition of "racist" as originally applied in discussion. when ppl said that Black folks can't be racist, they were referring DIRECTLY to the SYSTEM of racism that allows the majority, or ruling class within a nation, to subjugate another class. in other words, the term "racist" wasn't simply applied to one's personal thoughts or opinions, rather on the collective opinions of the ruling class (pc term="majority")
therefore, the original argument, in it's proper copntext, involved Power, whereas, since black people do not posses economic power in the US, they are not capable of racism.

Well i do believe that in my post. That is what i said. Bottom line, The majority rules in this country. And the only way to change things is to have a enough people vote to make the change.Just like when there was slavery. The people excepted it so it was. Then People started having a different view. That was one of the main reasons we had a civil war.

But i think the point that was trying to be made was why do you only here about other races besides whites Saying that they where victims of racism.
And i think that john locke answered it in better words than me. I just have never been a writer and its hard for me to put it on paper.But hey, im getting better I hope.

Here Is a good Reference..... Power and prejudice ...
WWW.beyond prejudice.com

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I agree. All people can be racists. To my knowlege it is not against the law to have racist beliefs. It is against the law to carry them out to the detriment of others.

The problem I have with racism is that it has become a institutional tool of politics. In otherwords it has been made merchandize of by a whorish body politic for votes. They never solve any of the problems of racism. Just amplify and stoke it like a boiler for votes. When you see enough of this political drivel ..especially by the usual suspects. Al and Jessie and others....it becomes wolfie after awhile. Very wolfie.

I greatly disagree with this kind of institutional guilt being carried out by the media, their agitators, and the body politic. As far as I am concerned the media and writers who shill for them are both guilty and merely an extension of this guilt whoredom by politics. It has become very profitable come election times.

Dont ever tell me that certain groups dont have power...they have plenty of power at election time. They are constantly cultivated, stimulated, and lead to vote a certain way. THey have become a default setting for certain political groups to play through unquestioned and unchallanged. No independent individual thinking will be allowed here.

Hurricane Katrina and the Duke University Lacross team are textbook examples of this prostitution and guilt conditioning. The whole nation was politically jerked off and masturbated to this preconditioned mantra. This is the nature of and textbook of this kind of whoredom.

IN certain areas this kind of pre conditioning is called a "Shakedown" and is very popular as a political tool by the body politic.

I have often wondered to myself why we never saw any reports of Jessie and Al in that town in Kansas which suffered almost total destruction due to that tornado earlier this spring. Not a wimper out of them. New Orleans did not suffer this kind of damage!! Is this racism on the part of these two and the media....by silence?? I noticed it ..the silence. By thier silence do they practice racism??

I point out this silence to illustrate the contrast here which is not pointed out by much of the media ..who are supposed to be looking out for you.

Also the Duke University Lacross Team has all the hallmarks of racism, sexism, and class envy. All three major indicators. These boys are of course guilty by default since thier parents are well off. Class envy. Therefore they are disposable and expendable. The popular default setting played through here ..not the truth. Which is exactly what happened.
They are Males....Guilty by default. THey are White and the girl is Black...guilty by default. This is now stupidity is institutionalized...for political purposes. A whole machine is in place to prey on our guilt for these purposes. And it did exactly that. Most of America fell for it lock stocka and barrel. The media and the agitators...guilty by association here.
It is coming again for another round..soon enough. Buckle up.

What was that nonsense about lack of political economic power???
Is this public education at work here?? BY public education I also mean a television education..majoring mostly in emotional jerk off techniques for votes..ie..default settings to play through unchallanged.

Notice how many of the original instigators and inflamers in this farce have made public apologies and retractions or are they just waiting in the wings for the next event to get milage and votes.?? Think about this if your memory is sufficiently long.

This is whoredom of the first magnitude. Political and economic whoredom...first class.

But we must alway be conditioned to think in terms of the "Victim Dictum" and our media and politicians have investsed heavily in this dumbness.

Also remember ..public education is paid for by the body politics ..they too will not teach you any different but only the party line to keep you properly in the voting booth along predictable controllable lines of thought. Never independent self sufficient thought.

They are playing all races for fools here. Some of us need to catch on to this institutional dumbness. They are attempting to make whores and pimps out of all of us for votes.

As to the original video by the OP. I have seen it before and have known about this for years before seeing the video. I am not surprised. RAcism is being practiced in many nations...but only white people can be racist and must bear this guilt in perpetuity. NO thanks I am not intrested in this kind of foolishness. It is not PC to me. It is stupidity. The epitome of stupidity.

The "Victum Dictum" made so popular years ago by PHil Donahue and his talk show has run its course with me years ago when I realized how much of a drug habit it can be with some people. I am not intrested in this kind of drug conditioning. I will set my own default settings thank you. All others can take a hike.

Do I need to take a lie detector test on this one...a DNA test.?

LOL LOL...see what I mean?? Learn to cut the cords and reset your own defaults. Everyone else can get lost. I am not intrested in this kind of circle jerk by the media and politicians for votes. Pardon the cruditys used here but the media, politics, and public education rightly deserve it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well, this video is not about America. It is about South Africa. However, I agree, there are some blacks in this country that feel about this way.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
Wow, this guy makes David Duke look like a saint.

I actually remember that when this guy died his "NBPP Security Forces" forcefully took over an entire floor of the hospital and demanded that all White people be moved someplace else.

The New Black Panther Party should have been classified as a terrorist group and hunted down, charged with high treason and hanged a long time ago. The Feds will do everything it takes to hunt down and destroy White supremacist and milita groups but they dont even bat an eye at groups like the New Black Panthers, MEChA, La Raza, Brown Berets, Nation of Islam, etc

[edit on 6-7-2007 by ChrisF231]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join