It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abduction - Security Cam Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised if someone tells me this has been posted before.. Just thought it might be of interest for many of you..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I see a guy leaving, and coming back two hours later, probably drunk and puking.

The flashes of the camera could be anything, an electrical malfunction, a thunderstorm, etc...

This video is proof of nothing. Waste of time X10.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I dont get it? They abducted him for like 3 seconds..its just a video of a guy puking?

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Wouldn't be surprised if someone tells me this has been posted before.. Just thought it might be of interest for many of you..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I agree with the poster on YouTube. It looks like a drunk man falls down and passes out, then pukes and gets up and pulls up his pants. Like the poster said, "Maybe he was anally probed" while passed out.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yeah just make sure future posters take a look at the time on the cam. It skips a couple hours in this "3 second" abduction.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If you pause the video when the light turns on, it's circular and close, it looks like one of those motion-detection security lights.

Maybe then some freak accident, and then the cameras just start working and theres some (other?) guy who just had a bit too much to drink or something?

The fact all four cameras became defective for the same time period kind of scares me. Seems like its all too many coincidences, but then again also seems like it's not an abduction? Not sure what to make of it.

Although the circular light appears to be coming from 4 feet above his head, to the left (some kind of wall?)

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is there any more information available-Where this took place, what building, who the individual was? I didn't see anything to make me scream "alien abduction", but all four cams going blank at once and the time skip are intriguing nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It would be alot more interesting if you saw it happen..as it is you can read just about any scenario into it and I dont see anything that'd make me even consider Aliens here

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Is there any more information available-Where this took place, what building, who the individual was? I didn't see anything to make me scream "alien abduction", but all four cams going blank at once and the time skip are intriguing nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not really enuff proof or info in the video to make a proper theory besides the time on the cameras but that couldve been caused by power failure and the cameras resestting or something kinda like what happens on your alarm clock after a power outage.I dont really know if it would skip time like that but who knows.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow.

That is really something, I have to agree.

But I don't get how a couple hours turns in to a couple seconds.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Was there a sercurity guard watching the video go dead over the period of time, did he go look areound the area?

Are we to assume that the cameras were out for the 2 hour period, and they went out at the same time and came back at the same time?

What kind of storage facility would allow for the gate to remain open?

Now points on teh video.

When you pause for the one frame where the guy get hit with the light before the cameras go nuts, you can see that the orgin of the light is Above, away from the building, and to teh left of the gate.

When the videos ae coming back after the time jump there are several frames that can be paused that show a spotlight on the guy on the floor past the gate. Guy pukes then gets up.

Has puking every been mention before with abductions, ive not heard this, then again i don't think most remember the momnet they get back.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm so sick of these videos with a flash in them and all of a sudden it's an alien abduction. Our civilization has gone downhill with the invention of youtube.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What's odd, is that the man had already walked past where he was laying down after the malfunction. Did he come back? Strange to say the least.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Looks like the camera that caught the guy walking out the gate to get
a breath of fresh air and then zoomed in on him as he puked was
manually zoomed by security. If it was just a single camera, I'd say
that the film had been edited to remove the time while the guy was
out at the bar having a drink. But to see all of them blink out like that
is definitely unusual. Perhaps the entire master tape was edited to
remove the "dead time" while he was gone from work. This may have
simply been a video used against him to get the poor ba_tard fired for
leaving work to drink. It made it's way to YouTube and VIOLA!, we now
have an abduction video..LOL.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Im sorry but i think that this needs to be looked into a little bit.

I don't think this can be written off right away, nor should it be labled as anything other then we need more info to make any kind of desicion, is there any info on were the video comes from, the description seems inoccent enough.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That video was obviously based on another video that came out years ago showing similar circumstances.

I haven't been able to find the old one either. But, it showed the view of a security camera, and somebody walking around a security fence. There is a flash, then the man is shown getting up some many minutes later.

This is obviously a spoof on that older footage.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horrificus
That video was obviously based on another video that came out years ago showing similar circumstances.

I haven't been able to find the old one either. But, it showed the view of a security camera, and somebody walking around a security fence. There is a flash, then the man is shown getting up some many minutes later.

This is obviously a spoof on that older footage.

realy should be able to find the old footage... thats just what i think, was the older footage proven to be a hoax, is this a hoax-on-a-hoax or what...

sorry to beat a dead horse... what u wanna talk about drones...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmm.

Just the way the guy gets up after spewing up and walks is just really odd to me.

If it is a hoax then it was very well thought out, in that all the anomalies of abduction appear to be in this video.

Bright light, disappearance, missing time, returned to somewhere near the first abduction, feeling queasy and disorientated.

When the first flash happens, the man is somewhat 'struck' by it.

i24.photobucket.com...

In a second SS I took, just before he returns the light first appears on the ground but the monitor is scrolling, that’s why we see a little portion of it on top of this SS.
This could mean the light has hit the ground ready to transport said victim back to whence he came and thus causing, again, the effect it has on the cameras. Notice how he's not in the spot light yet.

i24.photobucket.com...

In the 3rd pic the scrolling has stopped, the light remains and the man is in the fetal position until the light goes and he vomits.

i24.photobucket.com...

And then just the way he walks away, as I said, is really freakin weird, anywho great vid.

edit...

This is the vid I watched and is not the same as the OP, I did a search and found this thread assuminng it was the same vid, please watch this short 5min doco.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Klaxmexalix]

top topics

join