It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish firm to put free-energy machine on display today

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
From the article,

"If true, the technology would defy the laws of physics."

So if it defies the laws of physics then how could it possibly work?

Roper

Obviously the laws of physics are wrong. Science is always changing. String theory and the universal field theory are explaining the laws of NATURE, plain and simple. We don't need laws of physics, thermodynamics, quantum mechanics, etc. Everything, including our conscious mind, works on the same principle.

Zero-point energy has been proven to work. It does work, and it will change the world. Humanity will finally realize that the powers of the world have been keeping this from us. Electrogravitics (gravity modification exists), UFOs exist, and all the technology you could ever imagine for a clean, beautiful world exist, and have existed for at least 5 decades now. Many people have been killed for working on zero point technology, such as Stanley Meyer who generated a 1700% efficiency in separating hydrogen and oxygen from water. He was offered $1 BILLION from Arab nations and refused. I commend Steorn for being the first publicly held company to offer our world this technology for the benefit of humanity, not greed.

The conscious mind of every being on the planet is beginning to awaken. We are beginning to see the reality of the situations that the world powers have been conditioning us to believe. The truth is everywhere, just open your mind and look for it.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

From the article,

Roper

Obviously the laws of physics are wrong. Science is always changing. String theory and the universal field theory are explaining the laws of NATURE, plain and simple. We don't need laws of physics, thermodynamics, quantum mechanics, etc. Everything, including our conscious mind, works on the same principle.

Zero-point energy has been proven to work. It does work, and it will change the world. Humanity will finally realize that the powers of the world have been keeping this from us. Electrogravitics (gravity modification exists), UFOs exist, and all the technology you could ever imagine for a clean, beautiful world exist, and have existed for at least 5 decades now. Many people have been killed for working on zero point technology, such as Stanley Meyer who generated a 1700% efficiency in separating hydrogen and oxygen from water. He was offered $1 BILLION from Arab nations and refused. I commend Steorn for being the first publicly held company to offer our world this technology for the benefit of humanity, not greed.

The conscious mind of every being on the planet is beginning to awaken. We are beginning to see the reality of the situations that the world powers have been conditioning us to believe. The truth is everywhere, just open your mind and look for it.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by pjslug]

Very well said, pjslug!
Unplug from the matrix people and awaken to your true nature...

Peace,
Jammer

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What they DON'T tell you is that the 22 scientific "experts" were chosen by the company that makes the machine!

These people are horrible, rotten con artists like all the free energy quacks that have come before them. I say jail 'em all NOW.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm surprised that there isn't more public knowledge on or discussion of the Perendev Magnetic Motor/Generator...

or fuelless heating...

You've heard of it now.

Start seeking the world you truly want by becoming that world. If you want to be in a peaceful world, be more peaceful. Offer peace to others. With free energy technology, no one has to starve anymore. We don't need to fight over resources anymore. There is enough for all.

Imagine... 100% recyling, low cost desalinization and water purification, access to clean food and water for everyone. Decentrailized power in all ways.

Seek it and find it. NO ONE has to lose for us ALL to win!
Peace,
Jammer

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I'm sure it's too early to mention the word "conspiracy," but it could have been delayed by the powers that be so they can concoct a huge news story to divert the public's attention away from the announcement.

Or possibly Steorn is having a slight difficulty getting their "Aerial Drones" in place for a massive public demonstration in the US. Maybe their demonstration was weather permitting. Hmmm.

I don't doubt it. Is there any wonder there is thought of a July 4th terrorist spectacular? London car bombings? This event is taking place in London, so who knows..
Or more media hype to distract from a ground breaking world event such as the disclosure of free energy that works. This same thing happened with the disclosure project. It was pulled from the airwaves.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Finally, someone to go public and in business with free energy device.

This generation's paradigm might finally change!

We knew about free energy since the beginning of history. The earliest record in Vedas and latest by Tesla, Nazi occult and various other independent freaks (Savarov,Haish,Rueda,Puthoff).

Its just that skeptic and conservative scientists did not know that by denying new paradigm they were also doing big favor to the cost-energy corporations..

''A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.''

I hope they finally die

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think they roasted it under the lights. It was made of perspex. There is another thread about this......Steorn's Orbo 'free-energy' machine.....

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keeval
Looks like they are having difficulties with the web-stream.

Ccorrect what they said was they assumed it was not working because of heat from the cameras. That being the case this is far from ready at this time. I mean if it cannot work from a little heat within a controlled room, what happens in real life?

Remind me of a PT Banom story "There is a Sucker born evry Minute"

[edit on 7/5/2007 by shots]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi Guys.

im new, great site, great thread. Ive been working on something similar, you probably heard of....it works, is real and is comming to the market place the very near future...

SEARL EFFECT GENERATOR

www.searlsolution.com(corporate info and docs)
www.swallowcommand.com(pics and videos)

The Steorn device is very similar (more basic) than the SEG. The use the same basic rules to create electricity, however, the Steorn device creates only very small amounts of current, where the SEG, can produce VAST amounts of current and also when overloading occurs, it will counter the effects of Gravity and levitate.

Enjoy.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'd like to cross-post comments I made on the other Steorn thread:

It's such a tantalizing opportunity to jump on the 'they're just frauds, it can't possibly work, told you all' bandwagon. I tip my hat to all the geniuses who have scrambled for a place on that wagon. Given the hundreds of years of just that kind of hoax/fraud/self-deception it doesn't take that much mental prowess to play those odds, now does it? There have been crowds of similar people clustered around every great inventor/explorer in history.

Personally, I've been watching developments at Steorn for a long time now. I believe these guys have it. For those whose 'research' extends to only reading the related ATS threads I'd like to point out that the device they are attempting to demonstrate is just that: a demonstration device. Give them a couple days to work out the bugs. If the demonstration fails utterly then you detractors can puff-up and have a good laugh at the expense of those of us who believe the technology to be real. What I want to see are the results from the scientific trials currently underway. That will be the proof in the pudding --- one way or the other.

The demo unit is made from a plexiglass material. Plexi (or perspex) warps when it is heated. This is a demo device and they believe the camera lights are heating the unit and interfering with its function. Again, give them some time to work it out before you nail them up.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
What they DON'T tell you is that the 22 scientific "experts" were chosen by the company that makes the machine!

These people are horrible, rotten con artists like all the free energy quacks that have come before them. I say jail 'em all NOW.

en.wikipedia.org...

Spoken like a true 16th century thinker. Shall I prepare the boiling oil, or would you like them drawn and quartered?

Thank goodness the general population of the world does not consist entirely of such progressive and open minded folks such as yourself.

If it does work, would we be able to see a streaming web cast of you eating you shoe?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by DisabledVet]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

en.wikipedia.org...

uber, you almost sound like you've looked into Steorn (beyond the ATS threads, that is). Except if you actually HAD researched them... at all... you'd have a clue as to WHY they chose the 22 scientists. Being relatively confident that you won't bother (and for those on the thread that care) I'll spell it out for you.

In 2006 they had scientists from Phillips assess their device. The scientists found (to their amazement) that it actually worked. Naturally, Steorn wanted to publish this fact but Phillips refused to allow their scientists' names used. Steorn gained nothing.

As a result, they placed an ad in the Economist looking for scientists to assess their technology. A very large number of interested people applied. Steorn selected the 22 based upon their willingness and ability to publish their findings as well as their names and credentials at the completion of the assessment; their having the best suited credentials; their having the facilities and equipment necessary to do the assessmnet; and, their ability to work within a timeline that enabled the completion of the assessment in a reasonable amount of time (after all, these people have professional jobs and cannot devote themselves fulltime to the Steorn assessment).

All of the details are available on the steorn site. Look it up.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackRuby
www.breakingnews.ie

.....It is currently being tested by 22 of the world's top scientists, who are expected to conclude their review sometime next year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

See, this is where 'they' send in "experts" to sabotage the freakin' thing. Why not just have a public display NOW? Why will it take until next year for an "expert" to review this?

It either works or it doesn't!!!!

Edit: BTW, it's not breaking our laws of physics, it's part of a paradigm shift. A new understanding if you will.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Edit: BTW, it's not breaking our laws of physics, it's part of a paradigm shift. A new understanding if you will.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Dr Love]

I completely agree with that statement. IF it works, it will be a better understanding of physics - not just breaking a law of physics. It will yield more understanding, knowledge, and a new shift in thinking (a paradigm).
Good post

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why go to Phillips and then say they said it works but can't reveal the results????

All they had to do was go to any number of Universities with a Physics department (Say 6 Universities). This I feel would have been a more balanced peer review. Also how long would it really take to review this technology.

Important update on the Kinetica demo:

We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the demo unit in London. Our initial assessment indicates that this is probably due to the intense heat from the camera lighting. We have commenced a technical assessment and will provide an update later today. As a consequence, Kinetica will not be opeen to the public today (5th July). We apologise for this delay and appreciate your patience.

The Jury is out on this one?????

Also has anyone been able to see any actual images of the device apart from the Streaming Video. I have tried to some screen captures no luck????
Or anyone in London on this forum seen it in the flesh at the museum they have it at????

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

From the article,

Roper

A theory is actually only a most "probable" guess, and is nothing more then that. Essentially, in the world of science there is absolutely NO "facts" as in history when we think we figured it out, we find something that changes everything.

The theories of energy that cannot be created nor destroyed but simply change form is as stated because we do not know the principles of energy well enough. All the energy of he universe must have come from somewhere, and it is most likely that it came from nowhere. This is the beginning of a new hypothesis on the very principles of energy, it may or may not replace the current theory..

What is most spectacular is that if we find energy can be manipulated to the point we create and possibly destroy it what does that leave us with the rest of our theories that we operate by? For instance, time .. what was once impossible to imagine may be possible in the future, no one can say for certain.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

*Claps for DV*

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Well, apparently the demo is down, possibly due to the "intense heat" from the lights in the demo area. That part certainly doesn't defy the laws of physics. You'd think they'd have done some testing beforehand to ensure that the demo area was set up correctly to allow the demo to function. Not knocking it, just saying, as a professional IT guy I'm aware of the importance of testing before you go-live with any system. We'll see how the system works once the "intense heat" problem is resolved.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by JRCrowley]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm thinking later afternoon (UK time) would be the absolute first we might see it work.

Any one find any more info on the supposed Phillis engineers that verified the device worked?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Can I make a suggestion to the Steorm guys, turn the bloody lights off, or move them back!! I mean, this is the age of youtube, after all, everybody and their pets are making vids and putting them on youtube. Geez, just use a bloody camcorder! You're in a gallery that looks pretty well lit, I think that's a weak excuse.

I also had a read through the Steorm site and couldn't find any mention of Phillip's testing it. It seems that page has moved.

I did find this interesting, though.

Fee €2,000 per phase capped at €6,000 in total + expenses

www.steorn.com...

Plus expenses? Wouldn't it be better to just publish the plans to several (or many) universities, and let them assemble and test the thing in isolation, so that they could then have seperate, verifiable results? Kind of like a double blind test? Reading their contract, it sounds like they're leasing the "deliverables" to a hand picked bunch, for a set amount of time.

If it can't work under t.v. lights in an art gallery, how will it work in the desert, or the ocean, or in a moving vehicle?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join