Moveon.org - ATTACKED! (Bush Reich is finally revealed, read!)

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You are all aware of the comparisons made between Bush and Hitler, by the now-popular website www.moveon.org. It had 2 videos released and later forced to be taken down. Now it is under attack. Because of all the negative publicity, it received far more media and international attention than any alternative-media website usually does. But this may not be a good thing...

GOP Plays Dirty Politics in Attempt to Smear MoveOn.org Voter Fund

RNC Chairman Ed Gillespie stooped to a new low today when he launched a coordinated media campaign against MoveOn.org Voter Fund. RNC press operatives have been pushing a vicious and false smear campaign against MoveOn.org Voter Fund for two ads which are not Voter Fund ads. Click here for MoveOn Founder Wes Boyd's statement.

just go to www.moveon.org... for more info.

And copied STRAIGH from www.cassiopaea.org (another GREAT website)...

Due to a combination of media manipulation and a strong desire on the part of American (and world) citizens to believe "they wouldn't do that", most will dismiss the idea that the fourth Reich might have been reborn in present day America.

How true... sad.. but true.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]




posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hitler understood very well the minds of the people. To quote him in Mein kampf:

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, because the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad.

The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them more easy victims of a big lie than a small one, because they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell big ones.

Such a form of lying would never enter their heads. They would never credit others with the possibility of such great impudence as the complete reversal of facts. Even explanations would long leave them in doubt and hesitation, and any trifling reason would dispose them to accept a thing as true.

Something therefore always remains and sticks from the most imprudent of lies, a fact which all bodies and individuals concerned in the art of lying in this world know only too well, and therefore they stop at nothing to achieve this end." ~ Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf

Even as Hitler massacred millions, he was loved by rational, conscious, observant German civilians. By the time they realised their horrible complicity in the situation, it was too late. Today, can any US citizen stand up and confidently claim that their government is not engaging in similar manipulation of the population? Can any US citizen, in good conscience, assert that the clearly belligerent nature of the Bush administration and those directing its policies will not lead them to the same fate as the unwitting Germans under Hitler?

Before answering, consider today's Signs of the Times.

The Bush Reich is pushing for the right to declare US Citizens as Enemy Combatants or terrorists, with claims that it is for your protection. The problem is that the definition of a terrorist has been expanded and distorted so that just about anyone can fall under that category. As more people become irate over continued war and the failing economy, more people will fall under the legal definition of terrorist. There will be no trials, you will be guilty before proven innocent, and cowardly and complicit Congress will pass any law Bush gives them. The world's largest terrorist state will continue to terrorize the world with lies of WMD and terrorize its citizens with accusations of terrorist. These are sad days for those who love the principles the US represented and for those who love the country itself. It appears the USA may be gone forever.

It is reported that Saddam has cancer. Who knows just what to believe, with the over flowing cornucopia of lies from the Bush administration? A bit too convenient for Bush. He got his PR stunt and a misdirection from the WMD questions. Now Saddam may not have enough time to implicate the Bush regime with tales of their long relationship, or not enough time for the world to figure out he is not the real Saddam. He may have enough time however to indict himself and then pass the blame off on Syria. Meanwhile, a new photo surfaces that contradicts the official Saddam capture story.

The Israelis make fools of the Libyans, it would seem that a secret is only secret if it is in the interest of Israel to keep it secret.

The US is in the market for UFOs.

The "duck muck" is back! Regular readers know that we are referring to a mysterious and smelly substance that repeatedly coated homes in New Zealand. There were several theories that just did not add up, and then talk of the phenomenon died as the muck season wound down. This time Illinois is hit.


[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good!!!

They just started a REALLY annoying banner campaign that starts playing audio crap without consent. Go browse around CNN with your speakers turned up for a bit.
In my opinion Moveon.org needs to move back under thier rock. They might have a good message but the delivery pisses me off.



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Again, this is from www.cassiopaea.org SIGNS OF THE TIMES page. Very good news source for all you conspiracy-minded and truth-searching minds. I wouldn't overlook it if I were you



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
From www.cassiopaea.org SIGNS OF THE TIMES page, a quote about a man who grew up during WWII and is describing what the German Government could do.

SMELLS FAMILIAR? *points at Bush's government*. America is sooo asleep it's not even... well it is a little funny I gotta admit. It's history repeating itself.
*********************************

Didn't you see what was happening?

We saw. There was nothing we could do. Our military had no modern weapons. The Nazis had technology and resources - they just invaded and took over - we were overwhelmed by their air power. They had spies everywhere - people spying on each other, just to have an 'ace in the hole' in case they were accused - and anyone who had a grudge against you could accuse you of something - just an accusation meant you'd disappear. Nobody dared ask where you had gone - anyone who returned was considered suspicious - what had they said, and who did they implicate? It was a climate of fear - there's nothing anyone can do when the government uses fear and imprisonment to intimidate people. The government was above the law - even in Germany, it became 'every man for himself'. Advancement was possible by exposing 'traitors' - anyone who questioned the government. It didn't matter if the people you accused were guilty or not - just the accusation was enough.


[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why didn't the German people stop the Nazis?

Life was better, at first, under the Nazis. The war machine invigorated the economy - men had jobs again, and enough money to take care of their family. New building projects were everywhere. The shops were full again - and people could afford good food, culture, and luxuries. Women could stay home in comfort. Crime was reduced. Health care improved. It was a rosy scenario - Hitler brought order and prosperity. His policies won widespread approval because life was better for most Germans, after the misery of reparations and inflation. The people liked the idea of removing the worst elements of society - the gypsies, the homosexuals, the petty criminals - it was easy to elicit support for prosecuting the corrupt 'evil'people poisoning society. Every family was proud of their hometown heroes - the sharply-dressed soldiers they contributed to his program - they were, after all,defending the Fatherland. Continuing a proud tradition that had been defeated and shamed after WWI, the soldiers gave the feeling of power and success to the proud families that showered them with praise and support. Their early victories were reason to celebrate - in spite of the fact that they faced poorly armed inferior forces - further proof that what they were doing was right, and the best thing for the country. The news was full of stories about their bravery and accomplishments against a vile enemy. They were 'liberating' these countries from their corrupt governments.


***************

What Bush is doing is not Simlar to Hitler, no. It is the EXACT SAME THING! :|


[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Lets see, isn't .cassiopaea.org the same site that believes in COINTELPRO and has communications with "beings" and "entities" from the what....4th or 5th dimension or something like that?


MoveOn.org is getting what it has been dishing.....sounds like fair game to me

Grab a tissue....cause I certainly won't.



regards
seekerof



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That's a different part of the site. This one is news, and historical documents. They always link back to the original news site. No opinions here.



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Lets see, isn't .cassiopaea.org the same site that believes in COINTELPRO and has communications with "beings" and "entities" from the what....4th or 5th dimension or something like that?


MoveOn.org is getting what it has been dishing.....sounds like fair game to me

Grab a tissue....cause I certainly won't.



regards
seekerof


Um, believes in COINTELPRO? COINTELPRO is a known fact, just as much as Hoovers love for dresses. And I will be grabbing that extra tissue, cause MoveOn is one of Americas only hopes.

XAOS



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Regarding terrorist definitions, I am not worried. All of this assumes you wouldn't try to change the system from within. The people who really need to worry are those with compounds, tons of guns, and a big mouth.

-P


Originally posted by lilblam
Hitler understood very well the minds of the people. To quote him in Mein kampf:

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, because the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad.

The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them more easy victims of a big lie than a small one, because they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell big ones.

Such a form of lying would never enter their heads. They would never credit others with the possibility of such great impudence as the complete reversal of facts. Even explanations would long leave them in doubt and hesitation, and any trifling reason would dispose them to accept a thing as true.

Something therefore always remains and sticks from the most imprudent of lies, a fact which all bodies and individuals concerned in the art of lying in this world know only too well, and therefore they stop at nothing to achieve this end." ~ Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf

Even as Hitler massacred millions, he was loved by rational, conscious, observant German civilians. By the time they realised their horrible complicity in the situation, it was too late. Today, can any US citizen stand up and confidently claim that their government is not engaging in similar manipulation of the population? Can any US citizen, in good conscience, assert that the clearly belligerent nature of the Bush administration and those directing its policies will not lead them to the same fate as the unwitting Germans under Hitler?

Before answering, consider today's Signs of the Times.

The Bush Reich is pushing for the right to declare US Citizens as Enemy Combatants or terrorists, with claims that it is for your protection. The problem is that the definition of a terrorist has been expanded and distorted so that just about anyone can fall under that category. As more people become irate over continued war and the failing economy, more people will fall under the legal definition of terrorist. There will be no trials, you will be guilty before proven innocent, and cowardly and complicit Congress will pass any law Bush gives them. The world's largest terrorist state will continue to terrorize the world with lies of WMD and terrorize its citizens with accusations of terrorist. These are sad days for those who love the principles the US represented and for those who love the country itself. It appears the USA may be gone forever.

It is reported that Saddam has cancer. Who knows just what to believe, with the over flowing cornucopia of lies from the Bush administration? A bit too convenient for Bush. He got his PR stunt and a misdirection from the WMD questions. Now Saddam may not have enough time to implicate the Bush regime with tales of their long relationship, or not enough time for the world to figure out he is not the real Saddam. He may have enough time however to indict himself and then pass the blame off on Syria. Meanwhile, a new photo surfaces that contradicts the official Saddam capture story.

The Israelis make fools of the Libyans, it would seem that a secret is only secret if it is in the interest of Israel to keep it secret.

The US is in the market for UFOs.

The "duck muck" is back! Regular readers know that we are referring to a mysterious and smelly substance that repeatedly coated homes in New Zealand. There were several theories that just did not add up, and then talk of the phenomenon died as the muck season wound down. This time Illinois is hit.


[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Why havent the American people stopped Bush yet?



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The same reason the German people never stopped Hitler. They seem to LOVE the guy! I mean for God's sakes Bush looks like a chimp! How could you ever harm the little fella, that's abuse to animals!

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Why havent the American people stopped Bush yet?


for the same reason Germans didnt stop Nazis



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I saw a news blurb on ABC the other night, interviewing one of the top guys behind "moveon.org" about this whole thing. He admitted the videos were in bad taste and agreed to take them down.
How do you argue that? Oh wait...I bet he was a clone who was really a Mason put there by Bush and created by NASA to hide the truth about aliens, right?


Look, kid, when the owners of the site admit it was bad taste and agree to take the videos down, you've got no arguement.

P.S. The trouble started when the managers and curators of several holocaust museums saw the videos. People who know Hitler and history, were highly offended by the gross misrepresentation of comapring Hitler to Bush.

Oh darn.



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne


P.S. The trouble started when the managers and curators of several holocaust museums saw the videos. People who know Hitler and history, were highly offended by the gross misrepresentation of comapring Hitler to Bush.

Oh darn.


What misrepresentation?
Bush says god told him to strike the terrorist and Iraq. Hitler also thought that god told him to invade other countries.
Also a preemptive strike against another country was and still is considered a war crime.
So what misrepresentation?



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne


P.S. The trouble started when the managers and curators of several holocaust museums saw the videos. People who know Hitler and history, were highly offended by the gross misrepresentation of comapring Hitler to Bush.

Oh darn.


What misrepresentation?
Bush says god told him to strike the terrorist and Iraq. Hitler also thought that god told him to invade other countries.
Also a preemptive strike against another country was and still is considered a war crime.
So what misrepresentation?


That was there own words, pal. Take it up with them.



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
I saw a news blurb on ABC the other night, interviewing one of the top guys behind "moveon.org" about this whole thing. He admitted the videos were in bad taste and agreed to take them down.
How do you argue that? Oh wait...I bet he was a clone who was really a Mason put there by Bush and created by NASA to hide the truth about aliens, right?


Look, kid, when the owners of the site admit it was bad taste and agree to take the videos down, you've got no arguement.

P.S. The trouble started when the managers and curators of several holocaust museums saw the videos. People who know Hitler and history, were highly offended by the gross misrepresentation of comapring Hitler to Bush.

Oh darn.


Oh great now I'm a kid, because my opinion is so dumb and juvinile. Fine.

But it isn't misrepresentation, did you read my other posts? The similarities of 3rd Reich and Bush Reich are drastically close.



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If they wanted to go on misrepresentation the RNC should have used the Bush in 30seconds add that showed a picture of Hitler and Bushs face coming together. With the Reichstag fire behind Hitler with a little explanation of it, and the trade center behind Bush. Both are still hotly debated some think Hitler was behind the Reichstag fire others say it was a crazy person. Some say Bush was behind 9/11 the official story is a man in a cave did it. This was a true misrepresentation! But they didnt chose this one I wonder why? Probably because they didnt want to put that image in peoples mind they might make the connection.



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne


That was there own words, pal. Take it up with them.

I did. no answer.



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Oh great now I'm a kid, because my opinion is so dumb and juvinile. Fine.

But it isn't misrepresentation, did you read my other posts? The similarities of 3rd Reich and Bush Reich are drastically close.


That's not the point, now you're just reaching.

The fact of the matter is that the owners of the site SAID PUBLICILY that the movies were in bad taste and immediately agreed to take them down! Choosing to ignore that fact because if doesn't further your own ideas is childish.

We can sit here and talk all day about how awful Bush is or historicail similarities, but your point about the "moveon.org" site was false, pure and simple.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join