It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To Your Extinction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The planet that you live on may no longer be your own. West Nile, H5N1,KJD,BSE, Alzheimers cattle mutilations and climate change.
They started an 80 year program 40 years ago a program designed to weaken and eradicate a warlike species on the verge of interplanetary travel.
To weaken sperm motility and to affect fertility in your advanced societies they infected your food chain monitoring their effectiveness through àbduction and so called cattle mutilation. In 3-4 decades the subtle interference will manifest itself in a weakened and sickened population leaving a younger generation ripe for their appearance. Since 1947 a subtle race has been going on behind the scenes a race for the mastery of a technology we were never meant to have.
The battle`s may still be fought, but the fact is the war is all ready lost it was lost the day a small scout ship crashed in the New Mexico dessert.
All thats left is the birth pangs of a new planet formed to our many needs and bereft of a violent and warlike species..welcome to your extinction earthlings.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanley06
The planet that you live on may no longer be your own.

Who said it was ours to begin with?

West Nile, H5N1,KJD,BSE, Alzheimers cattle mutilations and climate change.

What about them?

They...

Ah yes, "they". The ever present and omnipotent "they". Can't have a good skunk works thread without a "they". Care to be more specific?

They started an 80 year program 40 years ago a program designed to weaken and eradicate a warlike species on the verge of interplanetary travel.

If they have the technology to get here than they have the technology to wipe us off this planet at will, and do it in a more efficient and timely manner.

To weaken sperm motility and to affect fertility in your advanced societies they infected your food chain monitoring their effectiveness through àbduction and so called cattle mutilation.

Since we only eat cows, this makes perfect sense. I knew those wacky hippie vegetarians were actually Alien Fighting Ninja Warriors!

In 3-4 decades the subtle interference will manifest itself in a weakened and sickened population leaving a younger generation ripe for their appearance.

Don't ya love how all of these predictions are set far enough in the future that the author won't have to actually account for his statement?

Since 1947 a subtle race has been going on behind the scenes a race for the mastery of a technology we were never meant to have.
The battle`s may still be fought, but the fact is the war is all ready lost it was lost the day a small scout ship crashed in the New Mexico dessert.
All thats left is the birth pangs of a new planet formed to our many needs and bereft of a violent and warlike species..welcome to your extinction earthlings.

That made Scientology seem rational, I'll have to re-evaluate their belief structure.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
After those blue corn chicken enchiladas...

it was lost the day a small scout ship crashed in the New Mexico dessert.

Which dessert was it... Flan or fried ice cream?

Nuevo Méjico Monkeys, not just for red or green anymore...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thats funny...I would go back and edit but that would spoil the laugh I got.
They- are not a bound by human logic nor constrained by our own ideas.
Free to roam through space and time , existing and on multiple planes or dimensions . They are not a singular entity but one of many..Mock me as you will but the truth of our ultimate demise will soon become undeniable.
You hear and do not understand you see and do not believe ..
All truths pass through three stages..first it is ridiculed (thank you for that)
I would enjoin you all to remember a stopped clock is right twice a day..
You have the truth as I understand it ..now what you do with it is up to you.
All truth`s pass through 3 stages..

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
*snip*

this site can be very entertaining

*Mod Edit - Inappropriate Content Removed*

[edit on 7/4/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Reality: Define the term please
Job Got that
Girlfriend..try wife lover and best friend..
If mine is the dumbest thread...then congratulations yours came in second place.
I gave you the truth as I understand it to be..all of the snide comments and remarks about stupidity add little to this thread..I cant prove I am right time will tell just like Jan 1 2000...Have you ever considered asking me why I believe what I wrote­
Ask me about the two daylight UFO`s in Edmonton Alberta sightings which both lasted in excess of 60 minutes in duration..my Girlfriend a Doctor and the mother of my first child a witness to one and the other which I chased for over 30 minutes along with a friend...unlike you I was a holder of a Secret and then a Top Secret Crypto Clearance, trained military observer so if I have something to say you might want to cut me some slack..and suspend your disbelief just for a second.
If you have something you would like to discuss about ANYTHING I have posted anywhere by all means email me or reply to this thread..this is the SKUNK works IDEAS welcome RIGHT
A mind is like a parachute it functions best when its open.
I didnt wake up and decide to write a pile of garbage..I wrote down what I understand the truth to be I have good reasons for everything that I wrote
I needed to put it down and get it out ..Your responses dont offend me I am bemused The puzzle is in pieces few have the patience to put them all together fewer still have the courage to speak of that which they see..
They retreat and remain silent..as I have for 20 years..3 times I have seen things which do not conform to any known terrestrial aircraft..manned or unmanned..2 times in broad daylight..one at night alone..What have you seen
what can you tell me about...REALITY you cant handle my Reality your post`s prove that.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hi, Stanley06!!

I have a couple of questions for you:

1) Why did you start this thread?

2) Why has the population of the planet increased as much as twelve times in the last two hundred years if there was a "depopulation" program going on?

Is it possible the plan you suggest in place actually fertilized the planet?

I don't doubt your personal experiences, as I only have this thread for which to gauge them. However, I question the absoluteness of your claims, as the fact of the population increase directly contradicts the existence of any such program...

If I may, I would like to assert that our population increase, and our collective, intense aversion to wars and oppression, in tandem with our apparent growth in compassion and spiritual knowledge presents a different reality and direction for our race altogether.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Free to roam through space and time , existing and on multiple planes or dimensions .

If they are free to roam through time, why not simply go to a time when we were just starting out as a species and wipe us out then? Or guide us into their hands? Or stop the testing and construction of this weapon we're not supposed to have? (im assuming its the nuke)

Edit to add: If they are not bound by our concept of reality, why would they be bound to our concept of time?

[edit on 4-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Why did I start this thread?
To get write out my view of the world..to map out a future that seems to be in pieces all around us ..to connect the dots as I understand them to be.

There are lies , dammed lies and then there are statistics.
World Health Organization population numbers in my opinion are suspect.
The limited reading I have done seems to indicate a radical decline in sperm motiltiy in European males a decline of 50% or put another way a 50% increase in damaged or defective sperm 20 years.1970-1990
The British study had a large sample and a long period so the resolution of the data if accurate points to a major TREND..if that Trend translates to North America then what do we have? 50% decline in 20 years
If that number is replicated worlwide how long do we have..how fertile are our offspring how healthy? Whats their trend ? More studies are needed.

Is it possible that I am wrong or mistaken or mentally ill..of course its possible
time will be the ultimate arbiter.

Compassion and enlightenment are scarce commodities in the halls of power
Nations run like corporations profit and loss.
The writing has been placed on the wall for me...there is no way out
As go the Bees so goes mankind..we are not smart enough to see that or compassionate enough to care.
The Late Great Planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Stanley,

I have heard the same as what you posted, though not in as much detail.

As you said, time will tell.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Stanley06, I understand where you're coming from. Expand your research beyond these fertility statistics and you'll actually see that a lot more is happening than seeming infertility problems - positive things.

What is hitting the mainstream media is tainted, filtered, slanted, and misinformed; especially in the U.S. Our science and health organizations are often just the blind leading the blind, and in the U.S. they are, in large part, simply mouthpieces and shills for the powers that be.

I can tell you're a good person, Stan. And I would like to see your outlook change for the better.

I'll just say that there are better things happening right now than what you have indicated. Don't keep your focus too narrow. Open your mind and have faith (for lack of a better term).

We are here now, in 2007, having this conversation. And I have it on good authority that we will be having greater conversations, on a freer, safer, and happier planet soon.

I'll buy you a beer if I'm wrong. haha

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Stanley

You say we'll all die, nothing will change that.
the aliens designed an 80 year plan. no proof, (why do I even ask), no link, no nothing

wonderfull

so why bother posting this?

my guess?

glad you asked, same reason why I respond.

I'm kinda bored, this takes my mind off it for a second.

But only a second

OOOh look a shiny thing! gotta go kiddo

new topics

top topics

join