It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criss Angel:Mindfreak actually Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm really good friends, with one of chris angels consultants. he is also a great illusionist himself. and trust me guys. its all an illusion. Theres alot of stuff they will never tell me but I assure you he is no jesus. Im actually trying to turn them onto this thread so they can get a kick out of these things u say. What I can tell you is this, Like david blain all the endurance stunts are mostly real exept the escapes of course. Chris angel has alot more money and when u have money to invest in illusions provided by private companies u can do the near impossible. Chris has the resources and the funds to do alot of things that even david copperfield can do. He is also close friends with some of the best magicians in the world. But unlike copperfield he has taken it to the streets.
However on the other hand Remote veiwing is probably his second best talent besides slight of hand and illusions.
please trust me on this! even though he blows my mind, ive seen alot of the stuff done "behind the scenes" and I'm like noway! thats way to easy! just like any other magic trick exposed,, soon u will all know but by the time the publc knows any of these tricks there will be new ones. Its for our entertainment. No conspiracy here..

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
Ive heard him say on his show hes not ''allowed'' to use his gifts or magic or w/e you wanna call it for his personal benefit.
You heard him say that on his TV show? The one where he gets paid to use his "gift"? I highly doubt his salary goes to charity...
He's just a really good entertainer, that's all. Jesus would be proud

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If he's Jesus,David Copperfield must be the antichrist,as he's far better.
I have seen Criss walk on water though,which was mighty impressive.
But most of Angels tricks arent new and apart from the dangerous stuff involving hooks etc,not that hard to do.
IMO he needs to practice more,especially his close up work and get rid of the stooges.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
His illusions are cool but Criss is far from a messiah. If you go to this website www.ellusionist.com you can actually buy the props and explanations for a lot of the stuff that he does. He makes it look real but its no miracle.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by taybes]

[edit on 4-7-2007 by taybes]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Criss angel is just an illusionist but a very good one. He is no messiah!
If you do a search on you tube you can find alot of video's demonstrating how his illusions are done. I have to say this illusion has me baffled and alittle disturbed but its one of his better illusions if you ask me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ive heard him say on his show hes not ''allowed'' to use his gifts or magic or w/e you wanna call it for his personal benefit.

he is a great illusionist but he uses his "gift" for personal benefit all the time, i've never heard about him doing a show with 100% of profit going to charity or so on.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why is this thread even here? He's an illusionist/stunt man. You can't seriously think he is Jesus or similar. LMAO wow.

Illusions + Camera tricks + Paid Spectators = MindFreaks.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
Why is this thread even here? He's an illusionist/stunt man. You can't seriously think he is Jesus or similar. LMAO wow.

This is true. In the episode where he walks on water you can see the edge of the glass that he is actually walking on. It's only visible for a very short time in one shot, but it's there. Me and my girlfriend both saw it when we were watching it. You can also see that no-one ever swims across the path that he walks. Sure someone swims under the glass, but so what?

The fact I hate the most is that the lie that the people have never seen him before. That guy sucks.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
OK... really. Just because Chris Angel is an awesome magician / illusionist and he has you stumped, it does not make him the Messiah.

LOL!

EVERY SINGLE ONE of his tricks is an illusion. Here are a few examples which have been debunked and explained:

Chris Angel Levitation Illusion - Explained (By Chris Angel)

Chris Angel Makes Himself Disappear Illusion - Debunked

Appearing Hummer Illusion - Revealed

I could go on but why really? Chris Angel = Great Entertainer.

move along.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
LOL this thread is HILARIOUS!!!!!! Criss Angel=Jesus???? Come on people. I love ATS as much as anyone but the type of paranoid/conspiracy thinking going on here sometimes is just ludicrous.

Ever heard of Houdini? He was a great performer/magician, but he wasnt Jesus Christ or sonofman or anything like that and neither is Criss Angel for crying out loud!!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would believe maybe he's Satan maybe. But his Paul Stanley of Kiss New York Brooklyn Accent he has.

If he's Jesus, then David Blaine is truly Satan.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
1. Stop....stop now.
2. Put down the crackpipe...slowly...very slowly.
3. Yes, set it on the counter in front you.
4. Now back away slowly...very slowly.
5. Now turnaround......RUN!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought

The things I disagree with here is camera tricks and paid spectators. Sorry, wrong.
These people are NOT the greatest actors in the world, if they are, why aren't they in Hollywood making big bucks?
I don't know about the "tricks", but the emotions those spectators display is REAL. THAT is why Criss is so amazing.
Given that, where are the camera tricks on the street?

[edit on 24/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There is a long thread, almost 90 pages, detailing a lot of this.
Criss Angel Discussion

Ive been in that thread since about page 40. The "deniers" side has produced a lot of evidence to counter those that believe CA has some power or Gift. GO and see for yourself, as most people have said, its all illusion.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
For an illusionist I don't think he's very good.
The ultimate illusionist wouldn't need gimmicks to do omg wtf awesome stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've got friends who do professional magic. Even when I know how the stunts are done, I can rarely catch them at the trick... but it's still fun.

However, none of them are Jesus or Satan or angels or demons or anything like that. It's just skilled trickery and gadgets.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
THATS NOT TRUE HE IS NOT GOD..IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD THERE WILL BE A MAN TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO FOLLOW HIM AND BELEIVE IN HIM AND IN THE END THAT MAN WILL REVILL HIM SELF AS THE DEVIL AND THOSE WHO FOLLOWED AND BELIEVED IN HIM CHOSE TO GO WITH HIM AND LIVE UNDERGROUND WITH HIM..THATS EXACTLY WHAT CRISS ANGEL IS DOING..HE EVEN HAS SHIRTS THAT SAY COME WITH ME..SOME ONE ASKED HIM IF HE COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT THE INDUSTRY WHAT WOULD IT BE? HE SAYS''THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE ''LEADERS NOT FOLLOWERS''THAT MAKES SENSE TO EXACTLLY WHAT THE BIBLE SAID..HE IS NO! GOD!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Chris Angel isn't too bad, but Jesus Christ is the greatest magician that ever lived.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You are joking me right

You actually thought for a minute that what Criss Angel does is real?

Have a search about on the internet, there's plenty of sites that show you how all his "magic" is done. You can watch videos or download PDF's that will have you doing the same tricks within minutes.

Please don't be so gulliable next time

Next you'll be telling us that David Blaine is God

[edit on 16-6-2008 by DodgeG1]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Im not saying i actually believe he is Jesus or anything im just saying it could possibly be with one day he may reveal himself as the sonofman kind of thing.I think he would hide behind stuff as to make us think it actually is a trick and fake but thats what he wants us to think until he is finally ready to reveal himself.And no im not ready to go off and join a cult lol im just thinking out loud here throwing ideas that people might find interesting.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I thought I should tell you guys. I am in fact, Jesus, not Criss Angel. I hope you all believe me. I'm really great at card tricks too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join