It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if a UFO landed at the white house?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i would go yippee at last about time lol, then id say wow another one just like London buses never 1 around on time but then 2 at same time lol

i would also demand all previous proof on ufo's to be declassified too.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I would eat a sandwich.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What happens if you found out that there was no previous proof, and this was the first contact?

If I did, I would be curious. I definitely wouldn't be "yippeeing" right away. My first response would be to defend my family and self from a possible threat. How would you know it was a peaceful craft? Man, haven't you seen the documentary....."Mars Attacks"

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
if they were hostile i doubt they would bother landing, they would destroy us from deep space or moon orbit, nukes, lasers, asteroids, railguns, bio weps, loads ways they could annihilate us from space.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'd release a white dove and say "They came in peace", then watch the fireworks.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'd stop by the gun store and Sam's Club (bulk grocery retailer for non-americans) on the way home from work, grab my family and necessities, and head for the hills!

(honestly, i'd probably sit my butt in front of the TVs tuned into coverage - split screen tv's are nice - watch two things at once!)

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by BelowtheRadar]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowtheRadar
Sam's Club (bulk grocery retailer for non-americans)

non-americans

I'm an American and have shopped at Sam's Club.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'd hope they gave George B. an anal probe....

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
" Mr. Bush, your limo has arrived."

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace

Originally posted by BelowtheRadar
Sam's Club (bulk grocery retailer for non-americans)

non-americans

I'm an American and have shopped at Sam's Club.

People from other parts of the world who have never heard of sam's club...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'd probably do what I usually do go to college or work, watch it on the news thats it...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I would stock up on my arsenal, party and continue my life as is.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would want to know more.
I would expect a statement of their purpose and intentions.
I would want past visits made public.
I would not panic and hide in a hole, the way they try to say the average person would do.
I hazard a guess that the average person would not panic irrationally either. Oh sure a few would, but there are always a handful of people that can't handle change. They are a minority anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would get a curry and a bottle of scrumpy and watch what happened on Sky News (or CNN if I was still in the US)

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by ThePook]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I would want to know more.
I would expect a statement of their purpose and intentions.
I would want past visits made public.
I would not panic and hide in a hole...

First I will jump up and down till I almost faint, then I would probably do the things listed above.

Most would want to know more, ATS would be good source.

I too would want their statements.

I would like to read their history books and books written by Howard Zinn like people.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If an alien UFO did land on the White House Lawn, the administration would probably start shooting out their misleading information about it.

I would have greater conviction that anything that the US government says is false. I would then stand-by and wait, to see and hear if the world is getting attacked.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'd drive to washington and beg the aliens to take Bush back with them.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
If an alien UFO did land on the White House Lawn, the administration would probably start shooting out their misleading information about it.

I doubt it, now it is clear Aliens exist, so the U.S. gov't will try to create a good image of themselves. U.S. gov't will have greater things to worry about once the Aliens make their presence clear.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If a UFO landed on a white house lawn I would do nothing. Why? Because I wouldn't know about it. I WOULD know about that weird weather balloon that somehow fell on the whitehouse lawn, however.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
haha...well if I found out that an alien spaceship landed at the White House I would probably go hide in a closet somewhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join