It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying 'Witch' in Mexico....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Man, that just doesn't make sense to me. You're inserting other, unproven theories into the account (the alleged abilities of "zetan-greys") to explain something else that doesn't fit your conception of paranormal events.

How do you know it was greys in make-up? Why wasn't it the CIA in make-up, or for that matter, mexican witches in make-up?

Because the traumatized Mexican police officer, without naming it directly, described a Zetan-Grey attacking him

Zetan-Greys are generally very short, as was that flying humanoid. We're talking around four feet tall. So I doubt that the flying humanoids in Mexico are actually little people-CIA operatives.

Next, I've known witches, plenty of them. Have you? They do not have high levitation ability but they have been known to manifest other things.

Come to think of it, Criss Angel has high levitation ability. Quick, someone check to see if he made any trips to Mexico
But that topic is for another thread.

So for now at least, I'm sticking with the Zetan-Grey hypothesis

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
wow, offensive.

Im a witch. Claiming that these humanoids were wearing "pointy black hats and a cape" with their big eyes and blah blah....talk about freakin offensive. Jeez, maybe I should grab my broom and do a little witch dance

anyway. I think most of this video is an outright lie and a joke. It really is funny. I think 3/4 of it is just fluff news and outright lies to make the public watch. Seriously, anything on primo impacto watch out for! its the jerry springer of mexican news....

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar

I think most of this video is an outright lie and a joke.

I agree.

There's a few threads going on this story, on one someone posted a link to an enhanced video, where it can be clearly seen that when the "witch" passes close to the top of a hill, it touches down and runs for a bit, before "taking off" again. Someone advanced the theory that it is a person with a jetpack.

Here is the video, the part I am referring to is about halfway through:

"flying witches" over Mexico

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar

wow, offensive.

Im a witch. Claiming that these humanoids were wearing "pointy black hats and a cape" with their big eyes and blah blah....talk about freakin offensive.

You're offended by Mexican folklore? wow. How . . . offensive. Is that outright racist, or just bigoted, to insist that they believe in your culture's leprauchans and stonehenge, but not in their own curanduras and mal puesto.

Mexican culture has centuries-old beliefs concerning witches, which they view as being nonhumans. The word they are actually using is "bruja" which carries a lot of different connotations that the English "witch" does.

but you're offended if they don't look to you for their belief-system.

So, what, their testimony should be edited because it offends you? Do you read stuff on ATS to get new insights, or just to confirm your own beliefs?

Why do cultures world-wide have millennia-old views of witch-craft, while you insist they edit their beliefs because Gerald Gardner (a dead white male) tells you what witch-craft "really" is?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You're offended by Mexican folklore? wow. How . . . offensive. Is that outright racist, or just bigoted, to insist that they believe in your culture's leprauchans and stonehenge, but not in their own curanduras and mal puesto.

The meaning I took from her post was that she was objecting to the pointy hats & costume--which I never knew was a part of Mexican beliefs about brujos & brujas, I thought that was a European/New England conception of witches.

Can you provide a link for me, that details the pointy hat as being part of the Mexican tradition?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have no idea what that was or even if it was real as in not a hoax. The police officer clearly believes what he is saying and appears to genuinely scared. Time will tell what this is.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I agree the police officer is genuinely scared, as well as the other witnesses.

And I do not doubt the existence of witches, brujos, or whatever name a culture might have for them.

What I do not give credence to is this video & this report.

In another thread someone opined that the couriers of Mexican druglords might have found a new means of transportation, to me that fits with the popular Occam's Razor.

The costume and the attack may all be part of making it look real--or surreal, I should say.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I love that final quote:

"When it comes to the unknown, anything is possible."

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ephemeral

The meaning I took from her post was that she was objecting to the pointy hats & costume--which I never knew was a part of Mexican beliefs about brujos & brujas, I thought that was a European/New England conception of witches.

Can you provide a link for me, that details the pointy hat as being part of the Mexican tradition?

It became part of mexican folklore once The Wizard of Oz was subtitled into Spanish.

Howabout something much more interesting:

Mummies found in Xinjiang, China from 3300 BC, include female wearing "witch's hat"

5th century BC female in Kazakhstan tomb wearing "gold witch hat"

or how about

Gold "wizard hats" found in neolithic graves across Europe

[edit on 4-7-2007 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It became part of mexican folklore once The Wizard of Oz was subtitled into Spanish.

That makes sense.

Howabout something much more interesting:

Very Interestiong indeed, thank you for the links. The hats put me in mind of pyramid power, and the folks who say making a paper pyramid for the top of your t.v. will bring better reception. I'll have to go looking, but doesn't the height of the hats correspond to the distance between the eighth & crown chakras? Maybe the hats provide better reception, hehe.

Back OT, this video still doesn't feel 'right' to me.

And, I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I DO believe in spooks.....

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
To me, whatever is it is, seems to be floating not really flying?

Its certainly going slow enough for everyone to see......

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Agreed. The phenomena are more bouyant (lighter-than-air) than propelled by antigravity or jet propulsion or anything.

Although perhaps a level three fly spell works by making the caster lighter than air . . .

For me personally, I'm much more fascinated by the culturally-determined responses of the onlookers, than I am in the phenomena itself.

Onlookers includes us in this thread, by the way.

I say that because I had a first-hand encounter with a UFO in broad daylight, along with a group of about 20 people who pulled off the road to watch the event. Everyone in the group immediately began shouting "flying saucer" (though it was shaped like a fedora), and "extra terrestrials!" although it was pure speculation on their part.

Sort of like Moctezuma deciding that any strangers who landed on his beach must be Quetzocatl returned; when in fact they were mere humans like himself.

My point is, we quit observing accurately once we pull out the cultural labels. Whether it's a mexican who sees a witch, or an ATSer who sees ET's, or an ATSer who sees "superstitious" mexicans seeing a "witch."

It's even easier when you don't have their frame of reference. We don't know how many children have dissapeared from the village at night; we don't know if the crops have failed or the cattle all developed murain after someone cursed the village priest. Not that any of these occurrances would be "real," but they might explain the mindset of the police.

Check out the total dread caused by Koro:

Koro: That witch stole my penis!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If you've seen the footage of ufo's that can blink out beyond the light spectrum...
and that the Witch in the vid looks like the Being from the alien interview...
And that the ships can levitate objects...then it comes together fairly simply to me...
Why is this so far fetched?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't think those police officers were lying. What did they see? What was that image in the video? I have no idea, but I don't think that two police officers are going to fabricate such a story.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Clearly on a wire to smooth of action and video just stops.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I want to see photos of the cop car.... if it was REALLY attacked by whatever this is.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunder666
I want to see photos of the cop car.... if it was REALLY attacked by whatever this is.

I saw the video.

It was a small car and one that did not offer much protection.

Here is officer Samaniego's testimonial of these terrifying seconds that for him must have seemed like a never-ending nightmare.

"As soon as I realized it was a kind of woman being, or a witch, very strange standing there trying to cover her face, she threw herself against my car very fast, falling on the car and hitting the windshield. She was flying very fast and it took only a second to hit the windshield glass. I was so shocked by this action that I put the car in reverse and pushed the accelerator trying to get away while requesting backup assistance by radio."

According to officer Samaniego's statement, the female being was trying to grab him with her hands right through the car's windshield. She was separated from the officer by only the few centimeters of the car's windshield. It was at this moment that officer Samaniego got his best visual look at the being he described as a "witch".

"It was a woman with big black eyes, everything was black, no eyelids. Her skin was dark brown and her expression was horrible. She was furiously trying to get me with her claws while I was running away in reverse calling desperately for backup assistance to any units around. When I finally hit the end of the street, I was so shocked that I covered my eyes and then I fainted."

Source: Mexican Police Officer Attacked By Flying Humanoid

The big black eyes, the technology to fly, and the malevolence (spiritual retardation) all point to a Zetan-Grey connection

Yup...sick alien puppies.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thanks for this info, but i still fail to see the cop car?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have yet to find an online picture of the actual car that the Mexican police officer was in when he was attacked by the flying humanoid.

But I did find this video which addresses that incident:

The Flying Humanoid Phenomenon

Clarification...

From what I have read, heard, and seen on this issue: the flying humanoid that attacked the police officer in Mexico did not demonstrate superhuman strength but simply had the element of surprise. Much like if a padded human were to suddenly drop onto the windshield of a car when someone was driving it. The damage to the police vehicle itself was minimal but the psychological damage to the officer was significant, as he portrayed signs of post-traumatic stress disorder after the encounter. Also, the humanoid did not actually make physical contact with the officer - just terrified the hell out of him.

It is wise to not assume that just because something can fly it also has superhuman strength.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I came to this forum in search of answers for what both my mother and sister saw on the Lorain/Elyria Ohio border.

A flying 8 foot tall, 5 foot wide flying witch on a broom that had wings. that flew over the street light back into the woods.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join